2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

wonderwoman said:
Hello everyone!
I just wanted to share some good news with you.
I got my fingerprint notice in the mail today.
The notice date was 2/14/05, post-marked on 2/17/05, and was probably sitting in my mailbox for couple of days since I check my mailbox only once or twice a week. How I wish I opened it sooner!
The scheduled date is 3/9/05 in Philadelphia Application Support Center.
I suppose they do fingerprint service Wednesdays and Saturdays only.
Does anyone have any experience with the Philly ASC whether it's okay to show up earlier than the scheduled date?If there is no harm in doing that, why not go there this Saturday?
I'll list my entire INS dates below for those of you who might be interested. Can someone please update the 2004.xls sheet with my new info?
Thank you and good luck to all of us!!! :)

---------------

This is what my lawyer told me ....

Many people show up early at Philly USCIS and if they are lucky thier FP is done early.

If you think you are lucky just shoot bullet in dark....you might hit bullseye

VA Area No FP

Guys i am from Northern Virginia/DC area. I have not received my FP yet. I checked with a friend of mine who also has ND around my ND. My guess is they might base the decision to send FP notices on the backlog in the center taking the FP for examlpe the Arlington center may have many pending cases. Just speculating, Not sure. Any thoughts guys....

**********I485 ND July 2004****************

GC4Ever said:
Got notice for BIOMETRICS. Details in the signature.

Is Biometrics different than Finger printing?

Biometrics is that they take Photo(s) and finger print for 1 finger. They use these to put these on passport so that next time one is travelling, the passport can be truly linked to the person carrying it.

FP is they take prints of all fingers. This is for checking backgroung.

LUD Changed ??

What is going on ?? LUD changed for myself and my wife .... Any finger prints expected?? Did any one have same experience before finger prints ??

Labor Substitution
I140- AD: 12/10/2004 (EB3)
I485- ND: 12/23/2004 (EB3)
EAD- AD: 01/26/2005
PD: March 2004

I -140 - LUD: 01/05/2005; 02/03/2005
MySelf: I -485 - LUD: 12/30/2004; 02/03/2005
(No Change in Message)
MyWife: I -485 - LUD: 12/30/2004; 02/16/2005
(No Change in Message)

Last edited by a moderator:
I140 LUD but no case status change

Hi andhika_lauw,

I have already posted my query to 2005 consolidated tracker, but also posting it here to get some more help and information.
andhika_lauw, I understand that you had an LUD on your I140 on 12/1/2004 and hope you could help me out here.

I too have a similar case with LUD on my 140, however with no different status from the standard message of "Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on ..... it is taking between..".

The LUD on my 140 is 02/15/2005. Its been 9 days since and I am getting bit anxious about it.
[1] Is this something to worry about, should I expect RFE?
[2] I did call up my attorney today to check with them if they have received any RFE from uscis and they have none at this stage. Could someone please share their thoughts on this.

andhika lauw said:
hi everyone i just got from my lawyer FP for mar 18. but no i 140 and i 485 approval yet.hope its useful info......good luck evry 1.
ND NOV 22,2004 I 140 LUD 12/1/2004
ND NOV22,2004 I485 LUD 12/14/04
FP MARCH 18, 2005 NO LUD CHANGE ON I485 YET. :) :)

Thx
Casca2005
-------------------------------------------------
EB3 Labor Substitute Case. Priority Date: 1999
140/485/EAD/AP RD 12/30/2004 ND 01/18/2005 LUD 02/15/2005

I am walking on same Lines ...

pallu2004 said:
I wonder what is happening to my case. My signature will tell u guys all the details. Persons who filed before and after me got approvals but mine is stuck. any idea guys what might be happening.

Pallu2004:

My dates are pretty much same as yours (See signature). But I am worried cause I am getting LUDs on my AP and nothing on my EAD.

keep me posted about ur developments.

- msd_gc.

Thank you, itec, for your info.
I'll talk with my lawyer tomorrow as well.

FYI - there was no LUD change in my USCIS Web portfolio. from reading other people's posts, I suppose there will be a change in LUD AFTER the FP is received.

cheers,
wonderwoman

No LUD Does not change

wonderwoman said:
Thank you, itec, for your info.
I'll talk with my lawyer tomorrow as well.

FYI - there was no LUD change in my USCIS Web portfolio. from reading other people's posts, I suppose there will be a change in LUD AFTER the FP is received.

cheers,
wonderwoman

No. Usually LUD does not change when you receive FP. LUD changes when USCIS receives the FP results.

Got FP done today

Got FP done for me and wife today at San Jose - CA. No issues, very professional and no queue.

Please update tracker. Original appointment was 2/26.

Thanks

FP after 04/2004 for NJ/NY/PA/(CT) but not VA/MA

vinodtv said:
Guys i am from Northern Virginia/DC area. I have not received my FP yet. I checked with a friend of mine who also has ND around my ND. My guess is they might base the decision to send FP notices on the backlog in the center taking the FP for examlpe the Arlington center may have many pending cases. Just speculating, Not sure. Any thoughts guys....

vinodtv, I think you are right. I myself filed from MA (ND 07/2004) and have still not received FP notice. From info I got from this and other threads and from taking a look at the xls sheet (LC cases with state info) many with I485 ND April 2004 to about August 2004 have received their FP notices if filed from NJ/NY/PA/(CT). But none from VA or MA. So filing location (or local center availability) might actually matter for this (and we have to worry a little less...).

Anybody having additional thoughts on this?

vinodtv said:

I am also from VA area and 485 Notice date around urs..Didnt get any FP Notice yet..Any one else from VA area got Finger Prints..?

re:FP after 04/2004 for NJ/NY/PA/(CT) but not VA/MA

nfkappa,

i have a couple of my friends from office who got it , in MA(EB2 , 485 ND after April 04).
Hope we might get in a week or so..

I have similar situation. 140 LUD changed twice and no change in
the message. However, got FP notice for Mar 1st.

casca2005 said:
Hi andhika_lauw,

I have already posted my query to 2005 consolidated tracker, but also posting it here to get some more help and information.
andhika_lauw, I understand that you had an LUD on your I140 on 12/1/2004 and hope you could help me out here.

I too have a similar case with LUD on my 140, however with no different status from the standard message of "Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on ..... it is taking between..".

The LUD on my 140 is 02/15/2005. Its been 9 days since and I am getting bit anxious about it.
[1] Is this something to worry about, should I expect RFE?
[2] I did call up my attorney today to check with them if they have received any RFE from uscis and they have none at this stage. Could someone please share their thoughts on this.

Thx
Casca2005
-------------------------------------------------
EB3 Labor Substitute Case. Priority Date: 1999
140/485/EAD/AP RD 12/30/2004 ND 01/18/2005 LUD 02/15/2005

Got FP Notice!

Hi,
I got FP notice on 02/19/05 and FP date 02/25/05... Can someone plz update the tracker!...
I got a question... I'm travelling to India on Advance Parole in March 3rd week for 3 weeks...Is there any problem at the Port of Entry if my I485 gets approved when I'm in India... or as my Advance Parole is valid can I enter the US with no problems... Guru's plz help...
Thanks in advance!

Congrats

Edgar_Linton said:
Finally..... :)
485 APPROVED. LUD for spouse changed but not yet approved.
Thank you for all the support and valuble information.
Please post any questions and I will try to answer ASAP.
God Bless.

Congratulations!! You are the first April 2004 EB3 filer to get approved.!!

Hello Friends,

My I140 was approved yesterday!! Please update the tracker.
My case details can be found in the tracker.

This site is great! Thanks to all of you.

FP notice recieved

EB2 MD
I140 /485 - RD 04/13/2004 ND 04/15/2004

FP notice recd. FP date April 05 , 2005.

No news on 140.

bright

tracker updated

tracker updated with patnams, vach, wonderwomen, gonecrazywithgc, edgarlinton, gc4ever, usagc2m dazzler777, member77 and bright's info..