2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

received FP

Received the FP notice for 3/9/2005 in SFO Broadway street office. Anyone did an early fp from this Office? If so pls post your reply here.

Thanks

Suren1/Ck510 - did u get your FP notices?

Suren1/Ck510

I see that you both have the same RD as mine (Jun 16,2004). Please let me know whether you got your FP notices.

thanks in advance

Fingerprinting letter received

Dear Folks,

I received my fingerprinting letter from INS yesterday!Looks like INS is working fast on concurrent filers

EB2/NY/PD:4/2001
I-140/I-485 ND:08/25/04
I-140: AD:10/25/04
FP: 03/30/05

sowhat said:
Dear Folks,

I received my fingerprinting letter from INS yesterday!Looks like INS is working fast on concurrent filers

EB2/NY/PD:4/2001
I-140/I-485 ND:08/25/04
I-140: AD:10/25/04
FP: 03/30/05

Trust me, its not going fast.
After the FP the actual 485 approval is taking forever. There are many who've been fingerprinted for 6 months now.
I don't get it. But then who gets it with regard to INS.

Processing Dates Updated on USCIS site

USCIS has updated the Processing Dates as of today. But i don't see any changes in the date with regard to I485 or I140 for EB2/EB3. Still the same as last update.

It's not a train...

It's not a train... and I am talking about the light at the end of the tunnel! I was nervous for quite some time now that it's a train! Well, it's not - and the proof is in the automated status update (email) I received few minutes ago.

Ladies & Gentlement: My 140 is approved (2/23/2005).

I feel "almost" liberated. I am yet to get FP notices... and go through the 485 tunnel :D

Ohh btw, I have been one of those unhappy campers in the April'04 EB2 camp. I will be happy for some time now.

EB2/VA/RIR/PD:Feb 2002
140/485/EAD/AP RD: 4/9/2004
140 AD: 2/23/2005 (can't remember EAD/AP approval dates. they were approved back in July/August last year)
485 AD: I am not going to think about this for a week!

TempNirvana said:
It's not a train... and I am talking about the light at the end of the tunnel! I was nervous for quite some time now that it's a train! Well, it's not - and the proof is in the automated status update (email) I received few minutes ago.

I feel "almost" liberated. I am yet to get FP notices... and go through the 485 tunnel :D

Ohh btw, I have been one of those unhappy campers in the April'04 EB2 camp. I will be happy for some time now.

140 AD: 2/23/2005 (can't remember EAD/AP approval dates. they were approved back in July/August last year)

Congrats TempNirvana - guess you got Temp Nirvana. :cool:

Early Finger Printing

Did anybody complete their finger printing at Newark office a month before their scheduled date?. If so, please reply if there was any issues in getting that done that early. Also, what all documents I should carry for FP. I got my FP notice for April and wants to know if I could do the same as I am planning to travel outside US and won't be available for the scheduled date. Thanks a lot in advance.

TempNirvana said:

Now wait for COMPLETE Nirvana !! That day is not too far now ..

rj123 said:
Did anybody complete their finger printing at Newark office a month before their scheduled date?. If so, please reply if there was any issues in getting that done that early. Also, what all documents I should carry for FP. I got my FP notice for April and wants to know if I could do the same as I am planning to travel outside US and won't be available for the scheduled date. Thanks a lot in advance.

In your case, since you are going to be out of the country on the scheduled date, if you take your tickets along with the other documents chances are that they might do your FP early. Pl do post your experience when you try.. Best of luck..

bhandus2004 said:
Now wait for COMPLETE Nirvana !! That day is not too far now ..

Thank You. I will be happy with temporary nirvana - and I believe nirvana will always be temporary as long as we are alive. We always want more - don't we. I mean... where's my FP notice?? :D

In anticipation of the questions, I have NOT seen LUD changes before I got the approval email. It all happened at the same time.

Documents for FP

Hello Gurus,

Do we nee do take our original 140/485 receipts for FP? My originals are with lawyer. I only got photcopies of them.
:confused:

ravikanth_b said:
Hello Gurus,

Do we nee do take our original 140/485 receipts for FP? My originals are with lawyer. I only got photcopies of them.
:confused:

Take photocopy of 485. I guess you don't need 140 receipt, but in case you want to show it - photocopy will do.

nawabjee said:
Trust me, its not going fast.
After the FP the actual 485 approval is taking forever. There are many who've been fingerprinted for 6 months now.
I don't get it. But then who gets it with regard to INS.

Many EB3/2 filers (04/04 to 08/04) got FP notice in two months after they filed i-140 and i-485 so they have to wait little long when PD becomes current (eb3) or i-485 dates moves to the filed date......

Just don't worry my lawyer is little lazy in preparing documents but his work is perfect and he told me that USCIS is now very fast in processing the cases...so far he has been right in predicting the things....so all the things will go fine....for i-485 approval..

Many time USCIS is busy in sending RFE because of incomplete documents.....that is the major reasons for delay and eventually we blame USCIS for not processing the cases fast.....

Any luck for the 11/29 -- 12/06 filers ???

Friends,

USCIS has updated the Processing Dates.

Did anyone amongst the 11/29 to 12/06 ND filers get any approvals ??

According to the dates they published we should have atleast got AP approved as the AP date is Dec 23rd 2004 :confused:

Please post your updates here.

anru said:
USCIS has updated the Processing Dates as of today. But i don't see any changes in the date with regard to I485 or I140 for EB2/EB3. Still the same as last update.

Got FP done in Phoenix.

I went in Today (Wed) at 10.30. The security officer asked what am I there for. I said FP. Then he asked for FP notice and said that my appointment is next month. I said I am going out. Then he said "ya ya". He asked for ID, I gave EAD. Looked at it and game me a pad, a form, a wait number, put my EAD in the pad clip and asked me to fill the form. They called my number, I went in, the lady verified info on form, and asked me to sit in a chair. After 5 minutes of sitting they called, a lady came and took me to the FP center.

FP machine is completely electronic. As soon as she scanned the bar code on FP notice, all the info popped up. She verified the info and then sprayed my hand with some water. Then she put some windex on a thick sheet of paper and wiped the "glass" area on the machine where we are supposed to put our fingers.

The she started taking FP for both hands, completely guided by the FP machine. The machine immediately rejects a scan if it does not like it so that the operator does it again.

After taking all prints, a supervisor came to check if all the scans are proper. She zoomed each scan and verified each one separately. Then she made me take re-scan of my little finger. Then she checked the info.

Note: you have the option of changing your address here.

Then the lady signed the form I filled up and gave it back to me. She kept the FP notice with her.

From the time I entered, it took about 20-25 minutes to come out. The real FP process took about 10 min.

Also there are double verification of scans, so the scope for error or bad fingerprints is extremely low. There is no ink involved anywhere.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got FP Notice

I got my FP notice in mail. FP notice date is 02/17/2005 and FP date is 04/01/2005.

This may help someone who has done address change:
I had changed my address in January by calling USCIS 800 number and also sent AR-11 form. I got FP notice at my new address.