2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Zbcx123,GC4Ever and Bodhal Singh,

My RFE is as under:

The RFE is:

Quote: You are requesting Substitution of this beneficiary on the Labor Certification and have provided a copy of a Labor Certification for another alien.Based on a review of Service records it does not appear that you have filled an Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker(Form-I140) for the original alien beneficiary for whom the Labor Certification was initially filed.

Please provide a copy of the receipt number for the previously filed I140 Petition that was filed for the Original alien identified on the labor Certification if any or:

Submit an original completed Labor Department Form ETA-750 Parts A and B. If the job offered is one that is not currently listed in schedule A,the Department of labor must stamp the Form ETA-750 with an individual labor certification.End Quote.

My Attorney said that they will respond to the attorney as under:

1) Letter from the Attorney attesting that no I140 was Filed.(May be giving a Sworn statement from the company CEO to the USCIS attesting this fact).

2) The Original Labor Certification is Lost. At the time of Filing We had
submitted through the DOL a Certified Copy of the Certification. The
Correspondence with DOL and also Letter from the DOL to the Company
about submission of Certified Copy to the USCIS will be Submitted as a
Reply.Also we will be sending in another Certified Copy of Labor
Certification which was given by DOL to our attorney.

He said that this is Routine RFE and that once the Reply was given we should expect an approval in 4-6 weeks.The Reply should go out by next week.

Anyone on this Forum who has received an RFE like this?

Regards

Congratulations!!! Lets hope everyone gets processed as fast as your case for all the steps.
Was your case EB3 or EB2. Your case is not present on the tracker.
Please provide details to the volunteers so that we can get a pattern looking at the approvals. We may then be able to determine the results of FOM.

Thanks

kewlsans said:
Concurrent filing

EAD/AP/140 / 485 RD : 08/15/04

EAD got approved on 09/07/04 & AP got approved on 09/09/04.
It took less then a month to get my EAD & AP.

Is this becuase of Fuji Ohata Memo?

LUD changed

Folks,
My LUD changed for 140 and 484 today without any change in status. (I am not sure though what does that mean.)

EAD & AP approved:

Please add my details to the spread sheet:

EB2: I-140/I-485/I-131/I-765 - Concurrent Filing

MD: 08/11/2004
ND: 08/24/2004 for all.
EAD AD: 09/01/2004 (for 1 year)
AP AD: 09/01/2004 (for 1 year)
I-140 AD: ?
I-485 AD: ?

Thanks!

Add details to the Tracker

Hi All,

I am a novice to these acronyms.Here is what the attorney's office of the law firm for which my company files Petitions for provided me along with a link and some EAC Number ( dunno what that means).

They said that they forwarded my application to the Vermont Service Center on 08/18/2004.When I clicked on the link and put in the EAC Number in the space it returned back saying that my application was received on 08/30/2004 under category EB3.

Can some one tell me exactly what these dates mean and add the info to the tracker.

Also I have chosen the Consular Processing Option and the Attorney has told me Bombay,India would be my Consulate for the same.Any one throwing light on this would help too immensely.What are next steps or links to the same

FP Notice

I received FP notice on 7th Sep. I received it after the actual Scheduled date printed on the Notice( 3rd Sep). I did my FP next day without any probelm.

My I485 ND is Jan 27, 2004

Question to the Veterans

My Labor is approved from Iowa. And the Company is headquatered in PA.

Where should I file the 140?

I see lots of cases being transfered to service center that governs the headquater.

Does this transfer happen only if I file for 140/485 concurrently?

Thanks

I140 approved - Please update the tracker.

Hi Guys,

Today I received mail from USCIS that my I140 got approved on Sep 11th. ND is May 20th. As you can see that I have been running scans for I140 for May 20th 2004, and there are only 5 approvals (including mine) out of 125 cases I m tracking.
I was thinking that my case will be an ideal choice for FOM as I filed concurrently and there is absolutely nothing special about my case i.e. its like applied for labor in Oct 2001 in EB3, got Labor cleared in March 2004, Applied for I485 and I140 with RD of May 14th (ND May 20th). All the documentation are in order (no questions on Educational qualification or ability to pay etc). Online status for my case is updated in accordance to whatever happens to my case. If its an address change, its reported at right time and the LUD changes accordingly, even when my wife's EAD was returned back because of some screw-up by US postal service, the status for that also got updated saying that the document which we mailed was returned to us by postal department.
So, the gist is that I think VSC is doing its job (how is another question)... Is FOM implemented? No, from my I140 atleast that is clear.
Does PD of labor cert has any effect on your case - I think Yes. What effect? We dont know cause we dont track that.

Anyway, I am still waiting for Nov 16th 2004 :)

templabor said:
Hi Guys,

........So, the gist is that I think VSC is doing its job (how is another question)... Is FOM implemented? No, from my I140 atleast that is clear.
Does PD of labor cert has any effect on your case - I think Yes. What effect? We dont know cause we dont track that.

Congratulations!

Few questions
Where was your labor apporval from?
How does one scan for a particular date? MY case is similar to yours although it is EB2 (labor priority date Oct 2001 and my ND is May 21)

udt said:
Congratulations!

Few questions
Where was your labor apporval from?
How does one scan for a particular date? MY case is similar to yours although it is EB2 (labor priority date Oct 2001 and my ND is May 21)
The labor was from vermont. There are quite a few number of threads for scanning for a particular date. You can start by looking at VSC for dummies.

templabor said:
Hi Guys,

So, the gist is that I think VSC is doing its job (how is another question)... Is FOM implemented? No, from my I140 atleast that is clear.

PD of Labor cert has no effect...because EB1/EB2/EB3 are current....

From our company all the PD are after October 8th 2003... and 4 of us 140's are approved...and Two of those cases PD is Feb 2004....

Need not worry at all with Labor PD[Atleast till they are current]....

Sree

sree1965 said:
PD of Labor cert has no effect...because EB1/EB2/EB3 are current....

From our company all the PD are after October 8th 2003... and 4 of us 140's are approved...and Two of those cases PD is Feb 2004....

Need not worry at all with Labor PD[Atleast till they are current]....

Sree
You guys sure are in fast boat. Makes me wonder why it took me such a long time to get labor certified? I m not tracking the labor cert threads but having a PD of Feb 2004 for labor cert and then getting I140 also approved.... What you are hiding? :)
From your cases it appears that you guys are highly favoured company in USCIS. Do you think there is something special about your application (like you are a nurse etc etc) which we should know?
I m more like Kishore from other thread who thinks that there is a reason behind the way USCIS acts (may be not known to us), but if you have found a secret key to USCIS may be you can let everyone know so that they can also get fast GC and will bless you for your great work.

Originally Posted by templabor:
From your cases it appears that you guys are highly favoured company in USCIS. Do you think there is something special about your application (like you are a nurse etc etc) which we should know?I m more like Kishore from other thread who thinks that there is a reason behind the way USCIS acts (may be not known to us), but if you have found a secret key to USCIS may be you can let everyone know so that they can also get fast GC and will bless you for your great work.
I agree. Wouldn't it make sense if we tried to track more details regarding everyone's case, so we can make more educated guesses?

templabor said:
You guys sure are in fast boat. Makes me wonder why it took me such a long time to get labor certified? I m not tracking the labor cert threads but having a PD of Feb 2004 for labor cert and then getting I140 also approved.... What you are hiding? :)
From your cases it appears that you guys are highly favoured company in USCIS. Do you think there is something special about your application (like you are a nurse etc etc) which we should know?
I m more like Kishore from other thread who thinks that there is a reason behind the way USCIS acts (may be not known to us), but if you have found a secret key to USCIS may be you can let everyone know so that they can also get fast GC and will bless you for your great work.

Our company is in Maine. Labor cleared in 3 months for all. 2 cases of 140 cleared in 45 days[Approved around August10th;; ND : June 25th 2004]. I was told that even the attorney was surprised. I don't know the reason behind this. But clearly 140 approval was nothing with PD of labor.

Sree

sree1965 said:
Our company is in Maine. Labor cleared in 3 months for all. 2 cases of 140 cleared in 45 days[Approved around August10th;; ND : June 25th 2004]. I was told that even the attorney was surprised. I don't know the reason behind this. But clearly 140 approval was nothing with PD of labor.

Sree
Agree. Doesn't looks like LC PD has any bearing whatsoever on 140 approval. Although some people with early PD got their approval very fast - many of them are still hostage to USCIS.

Congrats templabor and all the best for AC-21 and 485!

Jharkhandi said:
Agree. Doesn't looks like LC PD has any bearing whatsoever on 140 approval. Although some people with early PD got their approval very fast - many of them are still hostage to USCIS.

Congrats templabor and all the best for AC-21 and 485!

Usually small kids will be released first in the hostages...may be CIS thought we are Small kids....

Sree

I've received a fingerprint notice for me and my wife. Though my online status/lud is not changed for 140/485. I've filed under eb3 category with substitute labour. I'm confused and have 2 questions for gurus
1. without 140 approval how can i receive finger print notice?
2. can I go for fingerprint this week (my residence in San Jose, CA) instead of appointment on 26th october?

Please reply.

Thanks.
Ritushah

LUD Change

Today I looked up to see an update on my 485 the message says as follows
On September 9, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days
Could the gurus answer what that means?
Thanks in Advance :confused: