2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

verifying 140/485/AP filing

My employer says that he has filed 140/485/AP for me 3 weeks before. But he has not given me any proof for that like receipt notice. I suspect whether he has really applied. Is there any way to verify whether he has really applied? If I call national benefits center, will they tell me whether there is an application for AP on my name? Please help.Thanks.

Filed in March 04

I 140/485/765/131 - Concurrent
MD - 3/21/2004
RD - 3/22/2004
ND - 3/24/2004

765/131 RFE on 6/12/2004

EAD RFE on June 12. Asking for Photo Identity
Submitted on July 1st, update by uscis on July 8th.

seemsys said:
I 140/485/765/131 - Concurrent
MD - 3/21/2004
RD - 3/22/2004
ND - 3/24/2004

765/131 RFE on 6/12/2004

EAD RFE on June 12. Asking for Photo Identity
Submitted on July 1st, update by uscis on July 8th.

EB2 or EB3 ?

Ead

I am not one of the lucky ones i guess. I called to find out what was happening on the EAD and they said that i could og to the district office to get an interim EAD . Any idea what the process is in Baltimore MD if i have to do that???

How long does it take to receive 485 receipt notice after mailing date?

How long does it take to receive 140/485 receipt notice after mailing date? Thanks.

HI guys

vermont processing dates showing that , notice date of April 26th for EAD and AP.
But my ND is April 14th, still i haven't received any of those . i don't know what is going on there :confused:

hdixit said:
A reply to the RFE was sent yday. they should have received it today. will keep you updated. thanks LC_Virginia for updating the tracker.

I recd an email from USCIS yday (7/12) acknowledging the reciept of documents. LUD was 7/12 yday. Today the LUD is 7/13. Looks like they are working on the application. Will keep you updated

EB3 I140/I485/EAD RD: Mar 29, 2004
EB3 I140/I485/EAD ND: Apr 1, 2004

Whether I did the right thing?

Gurus comment:
I moved to a new apartments couple of weeks back. I heard that there are problems when we put change of address and it takes more than a month to get in records. For this reason I did not put change of address as I was expecting EAD and decided to file change of address only after my EAD (when there will be a gap for I140). The post office forwards all my mails to my new address.
Now, I got email from USCIS that they have approved my EAD and ordered a new card for me. I have following questions:
1. Do they send the card through registered post (i.e. will it be sent back if I am not living in that address) or it will be forwarded to my new address like every other mail?
2. Should I file for change of address now or wait another month or two for FP notice (Yes, I am optimistic and I trust FOM and OMB)?

This is just another thought:
How many of you think like me:
USCIS has reached its target for I140, so next update on USCIS will only show 10 to 15 days move for I140.
For I485, they have to cover 9 months in 5 fortnights, so we will be seeing approx 60 to 65 days or more days move for I485 every update.
Will start seeing FP notices for month of April 2004 by end of August or mid september.
We will start seeing first of I140/I485 approvals because of FMO by Late Sep or Mid oct 2004.
If you feel the same... say 'Amen'.

templabor said:
Gurus comment:
I moved to a new apartments couple of weeks back. I heard that there are problems when we put change of address and it takes more than a month to get in records. For this reason I did not put change of address as I was expecting EAD and decided to file change of address only after my EAD (when there will be a gap for I140). The post office forwards all my mails to my new address.
Now, I got email from USCIS that they have approved my EAD and ordered a new card for me. I have following questions:
1. Do they send the card through registered post (i.e. will it be sent back if I am not living in that address) or it will be forwarded to my new address like every other mail?
2. Should I file for change of address now or wait another month or two for FP notice (Yes, I am optimistic and I trust FOM and OMB)?

This is just another thought:
How many of you think like me:
USCIS has reached its target for I140, so next update on USCIS will only show 10 to 15 days move for I140.
For I485, they have to cover 9 months in 5 fortnights, so we will be seeing approx 60 to 65 days or more days move for I485 every update.
Will start seeing FP notices for month of April 2004 by end of August or mid september.
We will start seeing first of I140/I485 approvals because of FMO by Late Sep or Mid oct 2004.
If you feel the same... say 'Amen'.
First of all - AR-11 is not a choice. Not reporting address change is deportable crime. You may like to visit:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=126658&page=1

and Rajiv has also put his opinion.

1. The card will come in regualr post. It is possible to get it forwarded to new address, but no guarantee.
2. Read the post I mentioned.

Thinking is more of speculations. Post your thought's on Interpretation on Fujie Ohata memo, people may like to join you.

USCIS mail does not get forwarded

All mail from USCIS has explicit instructions on the envelop to not to forward to another address even if there are standing instructions in the post office to do so. If you have requested all mail forwarding, the mail from USCIS will go back to the service center and you will be in a soup then ....

Better not send in the forwarding instructions and keep collecting mail from previous address till you don't get the card.

will_get_there

will_get_there said:
All mail from USCIS has explicit instructions on the envelop to not to forward to another address even if there are standing instructions in the post office to do so. If you have requested all mail forwarding, the mail from USCIS will go back to the service center and you will be in a soup then ....

Better not send in the forwarding instructions and keep collecting mail from previous address till you don't get the card.

will_get_there

Our I-797 approval forms from USCIS were forwarded to our new address with no problems. Last fall.

Thanks a ton...

Thanks Guys for the correct information.

As far as "Will Get There" is concerned, I just checked all the posts by him... Hopefully, he gets there cause he doesn't belong here.

sippi1974 said:
HI guys

vermont processing dates showing that , notice date of April 26th for EAD and AP.
But my ND is April 14th, still i haven't received any of those . i don't know what is going on there :confused:

Hi The April 26 th is for pending asylum cases. For employment based ones the date is April 9th i think.

Explicit Instrutions?

I recently got EAD card from UCIS and the envelope did NOT have ANY instructions on it. It was a plain envelope which you normally receive when you get a credit/debit card from bank in mail.

To enternal_labor

Hi,

I just called the national customer service center and the rep told me that I need to wait for 30 days from the notification of the EAD approval. After 30 days, I can call back and request the national customer service center to do a non-delivery inquiry for the EAD card.

I got the same answer as you did. Hope that's going to work.

eternal_labor said:
lcvirginia_2002,

Let me know what you find out from National Customer Service Center.

Thanks in advance,
eternal_labor.

Thanks lcvirginia2002

I have seen some people applying for a replacement card. Hopefully the non-delivery enquiry should suffice and we would not be required to go for replacement card, because that we cost both time and money.

Thanks,
eternal_labor.