2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Fyi

I received RFE on my EAD. Details as follows:

"On June 23, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case.
The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the
notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please
call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above,
or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time
frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283."

Hdixit
EB3/I140/I485/EAD ND 04/01/04

Folks,

It is indeed great to have a clean tracker, it is even better to keep the tracker up to date.

Please verify if

1> your data is correct in the Excel sheet,
2> if you have not applied for EAD/AP - it is mentioned there,
3> if you have applied for EAD/AP and mentioned as not applied,
4> any other error/ommissions...

Let us keep this tracker as cleanest one and most up to date in the forum - it will be great indeed if this tracker can be used as it is in 485 tracking too - everyone's benefit!

vicky007 said:
Got early morning Mail from USCIS as under:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 30, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

what does "Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready" mean?
How much time does it take to receive the card after it is approved.

Please update info on Tracker.

Regards.

=====================================

My spouse EAD card came in 5 days by regular mail after the same message.

NorthAmerican

How long does it take to approve a RFE case on AP?

Got a RFE for AP (ND1/26) on April 26th to request a clear color photo copy of passport pages. Sent response on May 7th, still no approval. Called couple times to National Center, they agreed to send an inquire two weeks ago, still no result. Wonder if anyone has similar case.

SunnyD

Hey,
If I didn't gave My Info. Earlier, Can't I post the queries here in this forum
??????????

If one doesn't wish/care to give such critical information like I-140/485/... ND, RD, RFE etc..(which is the primarily what this forum is based on), he/she doesn't deserve to get their questions answered.

For christ sake, we are neither soliciting SSN # nor are moderator/gurus here getting paid for sharing their knowledge.. The minimum the questioner can do is to inform in which way he/she thinks they belongs to this forum, if they seriously are expecting an answer.

Everyone should share.

SunnyD said:
Hi Jharkhandi,

I don't think you are reasonable here. This is the greatest forum I have ever seen, I learn a lot from this forum. Thank you and many others to provide us knowledgeable answers. This is really the dark age for all of us to desperately wait and wait...., the last thing we need is to fight each other. Why can't we help each other?

BTW, my info is at #58 in the ‘04 tracker.

SunnyD

Sorry about that SunnyD. I will delete that post as soon as I post this one - I was not aware that you have shared your piece of information.

Here is what you should do - EAD/AP/485 belongs to you - if you have FedEx numbers handy - call the customer service and insist that they provide you a chance to talk to someone in VSC. If you get a chance to talk to someone in VSC explain your situation and give FedEx number. It will help them in tracking your case from mailroom to workload distribution center and to individual officers in relevant department. If they do not provide you a chance - get his/her name(s) and then ask for Fax number of VSC. If they provide you with that number - good - go ahead and Fax your complaint with all details. If none of these work - Fax Prakash Khatri - you can find details about him in CSC 485. Put all the complain in one document and fax him. Mention your phone number/address/A# and case number. You will get reply in maximum of 2 working days.

nag234 said:
Hey,
If I didn't gave My Info. Earlier, Can't I post the queries here in this forum
??????????

Sure you can post. Someone will respond to you too.

Someone may know one procedure, someone might be knowing something else, someone can post what is happening to his/her case - everyone shares. Don't think I am not getting anything from people here - I do get what they share - sometimes seemingly not so important stuff and belv me "date" is very important. Sharing is the keyword(I hope Sush reads my post :D ).

And last but not the least it is my personal choice and I expressed it - hope you get the point.

zbcx123 said:
If one doesn't wish/care to give such critical information like I-140/485/... ND, RD, RFE etc..(which is the primarily what this forum is based on), he/she doesn't deserve to get their questions answered.

Exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jharkhandi,

Thank you very much for helping out here. This forum rocks! I will do exactly what you suggested and call them. You are the best (posted over 2000 messages, whow!). I agree we should share the info. I took back my previous post too.

Good luck to your application. Thanks Again.

SunnyD

SunnyD said:
Hi Jharkhandi,

Thank you very much for helping out here. This forum rocks! I will do exactly what you suggested and call them. You are the best (posted over 2000 messages, whow!). I agree we should share the info. I took back my previous post too.

Good luck to your application. Thanks Again.

SunnyD

I am not the best - that is for sure. We have champions here. ;)

Thanks for understanding my point.

Please update the tracker with my information

Can someone please update the tracker with my information.

Category: EB2

I-140
ND 9-Apr-2004

I-485/EAD/AP
ND 18-May-2004

Thanks
gc_hopefull

SunnyD said:
Got a RFE for AP (ND1/26) on April 26th to request a clear color photo copy of passport pages. Sent response on May 7th, still no approval. Called couple times to National Center, they agreed to send an inquire two weeks ago, still no result. Wonder if anyone has similar case.

SunnyD
Patience is a virtue buddy.

Wondering if it is ok to send color copies. US has govt copyright law which prohibits taking color copies of any govt documents. RFE is asking color copies means too much.

some of us have had sent color copies for theirs RFE and they were approved. Who is supposed to follow this law?

Well getting color copies was a problem in my case. My lawyer asked for color copies of the passport. When i went into the nearest kinkos, the person asked me what documents i needed to copy. I told him that i needed to copies of my passport. He refused telling me that i could not take color copies of govt documents. I told this to my lawyer and they said its necessary to get color copies. God know which new rule in INS.
I did a work around. Color scanned the passport and then printed on my friends color printer.

vicky007 said:
Got early morning Mail from USCIS as under:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

On June 30, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

what does "Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready" mean?
How much time does it take to receive the card after it is approved.

Please update info on Tracker.

Regards.

I got my card in one week.

By the way you will receive another email from USCIS may be in a day or two, saying that your approval notice was mailed to you.

Notice To Members!!!

A Request to members !!
Pls post your responces,approvals,and RFE's .So that senior
Members can predit whats going on with the dates and filings at VSC.
Other with out posting and just checking for messeges useless for forum..
Forum is to share experience ..Senior members are not customer support ..Pls your filing dates notice dates and responces and RFE's or whatever ..
So that our members analyse what to do and whats going on
Its reasonable right ???

2004 Tracker

Here is my details already uploaded into the 2004.xls file

I-140
MD:- 08/07/2003
RD:- 08/08/2003
ND:- 08/15/2003
I-140 Approved:- 06/28/2004

EAD/AP/1485

MD:- 04/07/2004
RD:- 04/08/2004
ND:- 04/15/2004

EAD Approved:- 06/25/2004
AP Approved:- 07/01/2004

Tracker updated

Tracker corrected and updated.

Laxmikant's record was not in the right order, and gc_hopefull's information was not added by Laxmikant.

All,
When you update the tracker, if someone has posted a message to the board to add information AFTER the last update, please include their information also. Otherwise, there is a high likelihood that we will miss it altogether.

If you do not want to take the trouble of adding others' information, please post your information in this thread and I will update the tracker.

Thanks.

April folks - wake up. We need to hear approvals of EAD and AP from you. Anyone sees any change on LUDs of same?

April

Hey man nothing is happening. i really want to see some approvals too but i guess our bcis counterparts are not in sync with us. Probably needs to boost them up for this one