2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I have filed for EAD for me & wife in March 9th 2004.
But i havent received the approval letter or email notification. No RFE as well.
what could be the reason??

To all

Hi, everyone,

Well, I still haven't heard anything about my AP and EAD that were filed on 2/17/04. No RFEs, nothing...

Waiting here patiently (it is easy to say), feeling so depressed. An inquiriy has made by the attorney 2 weeks ago. Hope something will happen. :(

lcvirginia2002 (I am not the same person under the name "LC_Virginia." I think one of the buddies mentioned this before. :) )

Praba123 said:
I have filed for EAD for me & wife in March 9th 2004.
But i havent received the approval letter or email notification. No RFE as well.
what could be the reason??
Ask your lawyer to find out.

My wife's EAD is in the same state ND 03/09/04,no approval or rfe or anything, but her AP ND 03/26/04 got approved couple days ago.

RFE on EAD/AP

I just got the email that they issued RFE on EAD/AP.

BTW, my info got lost somewhere in tracker.

EB3/MA/6/10/02 140/485/EAD/AP concurrent
ND 3/3/04

AP approved but not received

Hi,
My online status shows my AP was mailed on 06/07/04 but I did not receive it yet. I received the EAD on 06/12 which was approved on 06/03 and mailed on 06/08. Is there any special processing that wouild delay AP?

LC_Virginia said:
Tracker updated, because kkprasadh's record did not have formulas for EAD time and AP time.

All,
If you update the tracker yourself, please make sure of the following:

1. Do not modify the name of the file
2. Make sure your entry is in the right order (according to ND, as well as EB2 or EB3).
3. Make sure that your record has formulas for EAD/AP/140/485 times.
4. Make sure that yours is the only update since the last update of the tracker. If someone has posted a message to the board requesting an update after the last update, then that person's information has to be added as well as yours.

Thanks for helping keeping the tracker clean. If you do not want to take all this trouble, please post a message to this thread, and I will update the tracker for you.

Thanks LC_Virginia for updating the formula.
When I checked the status today my EAD got approved, could you please update the same, no updates on AP though.

Waiting for I140

Hi All :

New to the forum.

I140 (EB3)/I485/EAD/AP Concurrent Filing

RD : March 26 2004
EAD: Approved May 27 2004
AP: Approved May 27 2004

Ritu

ritushah said:
Hi All :

New to the forum.

I140 (EB3)/I485/EAD/AP Concurrent Filing

RD : March 26 2004
EAD: Approved May 27 2004
AP: Approved May 27 2004

Ritu

Welcome, Ritu. I have put your information in the tracker (the Excel spreadsheet in this thread).

I-140 & 485 Denial...

All,
Yesterday I came to know about a case of I-140 & I-485 Denial !!!

My friend who applied concurrently for I-140 & 485 in Mid june 2003. He got his FP done 2 months back. Last week he got a notice from USICS stating that his I-140 & I-485 were denied because his wages on W2 were 3 K less than min state wages for the year 2001.

My question to all is is it mandatory to have minimum wages (say 52 K) in all W2's submitted, please clarify as many consultants were on bench during 2002 as economy was bad and Job market was terrible. Also what about those applicants I-140 approvals who have less $'s on their W2's

I request senior members to share thie valuable comments...

Thanks in advance

Hi Javangulas,

Could you please clarify if the base salary that is being compared to is the "previaling wage published by DoL" or the one from "Labor approval" cert..

My understanding is the salary should be within 5% of the one published in Labor approval.. Could you confirm if that is indeed the case?

Cheers

I-140 & 485 Denial...

All,
It is less than 5% of DOL Amt, My question is what about those candidates whose W2 wages are less because of many reasons like :
a. Went to home country for any reasons(getting married, got sick or some one in their family has fallen sick for few months or out of job )

Are these candidates not elgible for green card ? I am a bit confused as Green Card is for future employment ?

Thanks

From what i understand, GC is for future job and so is the salary requirements. Company agrees to pay that salary when the GC is issued to a particular person for that particular job. The current job position/salary don't have to be the same or within 95% of what is stated on the labor certification. Companies can even sponsor someone's GC when that person is abroad and/or working for a different company. From what you are saying, it seems like company has to pay the stated salary from the date labor was filed, for the salary to reflect on the W-2's. Just thoughts.........

From what javangulas is saying it is not even the "stated salary" but the prevailing wage statistics (published by DoL) is what USCIS seems to be looking at.

May be JK, joyd, et. al. could comment ???

To All

Hi, everyone,

Finally, our EADs have been approved today! (for me and my husband). My receipt date is 2/17/04. We have just been waiting for so long. No RFEs at all. An inquiry was made to the USCIS 2 weeks ago. I am not sure if the inquiry made any difference. Today, I checked the website, which is updated with our approval. Then I checked email and an email was sent this morning for the approvel. Hopefully, our AP will be approved soon!

LC_Virginia, could you please update the tracker with my approval? Thanks for doing such a great job in maintaining the tracker.

It took 4 months for our EADs! Good luck to everyone waiting out there!

lcvirginia2002