2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

485 Approved

I just got the magic email for me and my spouse:

On June 3, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

This forum is great. Good luck to you all.

Sam.

My Details:
PD : Aug 2001 (EB3)
I 485 ND Dec 28 2004.
FP : April 14 2005.
FP RECD. APRIL 23, 2005.
LUD : May 04, 2005.
AD: Jun 3, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
ziv711 said:
OK I got some details from my lawyer. They are asking for Birth Certificate and court documentation "Certificate of Disposition" from an old arrest (1995) which got expunged. There was no conviction in the case, but a pre-trial diversion program.

Hopefully they won't make too big a deal out of it.

Hi ziv711
how long did it take for the RFE to reach the attorney. A RFE has been issued in my case on 2nd June. I am hoping that it should reach the attorney by monday, 6th june.

another LUD!

youry said:
Hi Youry,

I saw another LUD on 6/3 without any message changr for me & my spouse. Do u see ny LUD cahnges for you?

-------------------------------
PD Oct 2001 - EB3
I140 ND - 1/13/05 : AD - 1/19/2005
EAD ND 3/1/05 : AD : 5/4/05
I485 RD 3/1/05 : ND 3/3/05: AD: soon
FP : Done : 4/29/05
I485 (Self & Spouse) LUD : 4/29/05 : 5/2/05: 5/10/05(case resumed): 5/12/05: 5/13/05: 6/3/05

JK, itec, un, others,

According to my attorney, the RFE reply for my I-140 was mailed about 3 weeks back. There is no message update for this case. What should I do? Can you help me with the best I can do to get info about my case.

CONGRATS. enjoy ur freedom -:)

sammy0001 said:
I just got the magic email for me and my spouse:

On June 3, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

This forum is great. Good luck to you all.

Sam.

My Details:
PD : Aug 2001 (EB3)
I 485 ND Dec 28 2004.
FP : April 14 2005.
FP RECD. APRIL 23, 2005.
LUD : May 04, 2005.
AD: Jun 3, 2005

WGL_GC said:
Hi Youry,
I saw another LUD on 6/3 without any message changr for me & my spouse. Do u see ny LUD cahnges for you?

not yet, but it's coming either RFE or AP.
keep me posted! thanks

Get the tracking number of the mail and find out if the package is delivered. In any case call the VSC and ask them if they have received the packet.

Ravi

Positive4GC said:
JK, itec, un, others,

According to my attorney, the RFE reply for my I-140 was mailed about 3 weeks back. There is no message update for this case. What should I do? Can you help me with the best I can do to get info about my case.

1-131 form FirstName as LastName and LastName as FirstName?

Hi
I applied my I-131 form by own. I made a mistake in FirstName & Family name. I filled it Firstname as Family name and Family name as First Name. What will be the impact ? What should be my next action ?.
Please help me on this.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP Done

Hello,
I had my FP done this saturday at the Philly Office.
I was scheduled for 3/23, but had to reschedule and had it done on 6/4

Appointment was at 10.30am. Went to the Office at 8.00am, But no luck, they would not do the FP before the Appointment time. So waited around. Got a token # at 10.00 and had the FP finally done at 2.00pm.

Note :
If anybody reschdules, the reschedule notice does not have the Biometric code ( ie 3 ) on it. In that case they will not do the digital signature or the Digital picture. I carred a copy of the Orginal and was able to show it to the Technician. Till I showed her that, she refused to do the digital picture or signature.

Also could somebody please update the tracker.
Thanks

140 approved - can it be revoked

My 140 was recently approved (see my signature), however I have got some information that employer may revoke it to use the labor for some other employee. I recently entered US on Parole. What will be my status, and until when (if at all) my 140 can be revoked.

Do I have any options except for packing my bags?
Also FP is still waiting. Is it normal to take so much time as my wife's was approved in few weeks.

PLEASE ADVISE.

Card in mail Email

Hello Team,
I received the "Card in mail Email".

On June 4, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the
applicant's new card directly to him or her.

Please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks
Dude

Hello All,
Both mine and my wife's cases have an LUD today with the message changed to

"On June 4, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"

I don't know if there were any LUDs in the last week as I was busy so I could not check it.
Please let me know if this means our 485s are approved.

Thanks in advance.

SG

renewal of medical and fingerprinting

with all the retrogression going on and probability of pd moving appearing bleak.. what would happen to the result of the fingerprinting and medical test submitted while filing i485.. how long do the results remain valid.. what happens after that .. any ideas ??????

ravikanth_b said:
Get the tracking number of the mail and find out if the package is delivered. In any case call the VSC and ask them if they have received the packet.

Ravi

Thank you. I'm trying to get the tracking number. I called VSC and they don't want to reveal any information to me. They are interested in talking to my company only.

Is it possible I485 approved when I140 is pending ???

Hi,
We got our I485 approved within 3 1/2 months of concurrent filing. But my I140 is still pending. Is it possible ? Anybody had the same experience ?

VSC, EB2
PD: 1/9/02
FD: 2/9/05
RD: 2/1/05
FP: 4/14/05

I485 Approval Notice date: 5/28/05

medical is normally valid for 1 yr , but they extend the validity of all the pending applications by 1yr , every december or so..So if everything is correct with ur medical (like vaccination , all the doctor signatures etc)
there is only the slightest chance that you will be asked to redo it.

But as far as fingerprinting, you will have to redo it , (if it is more than 14 months , not sure if it is 16, but it is definitely more than 12 months validity for FP)

c9411010 said:
with all the retrogression going on and probability of pd moving appearing bleak.. what would happen to the result of the fingerprinting and medical test submitted while filing i485.. how long do the results remain valid.. what happens after that .. any ideas ??????

VA_CH said:
Hi ziv711
how long did it take for the RFE to reach the attorney. A RFE has been issued in my case on 2nd June. I am hoping that it should reach the attorney by monday, 6th june.

ACcording to the online status, the RFE was mailed on 5/31. I got the email from the lawyer on Friday, 6/3. I would say then it takes 3 business days, so your lawyer should get your RFE either today or tomorrow.

If you file concurrent 485 and 140 recently, VSC is sending only 485 approval letter, that is what I know. Best way is call VSC directly and confirm it.
sad eht said:
Hi,
We got our I485 approved within 3 1/2 months of concurrent filing. But my I140 is still pending. Is it possible ? Anybody had the same experience ?

VSC, EB2
PD: 1/9/02
FD: 2/9/05
RD: 2/1/05
FP: 4/14/05

I485 Approval Notice date: 5/28/05

call7593 said:
My 140 was recently approved (see my signature), however I have got some information that employer may revoke it to use the labor for some other employee. I recently entered US on Parole. What will be my status, and until when (if at all) my 140 can be revoked.

Do I have any options except for packing my bags?
Also FP is still waiting. Is it normal to take so much time as my wife's was approved in few weeks.

PLEASE ADVISE.

I think as per the new memo if it is past 180(since RD) days your employer withdrawing your 140 wiil not harm you. You are paroled into US based on Adjustment pending.

You have options to start all over again by finding a new employer who has a pre-approved labor. Hope this answers your question.

Guys, I am too occupied this week, can anyone update the excel sheet please. You got to take the last updated sheet, read all the posts after that and update the excel sheet and then upload it.

I will pick it up next week.

thanks