2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congratulations

Congratulations Inwood and "I have Patience"!

first thing you should do is just take some time off and go to India to watch the Indo-Pak cricket series! you have to reward yourself for those countless sleepless nights !

it seems like the trend is that if your priority date is current (for EB3 applications) or you are EB1/EB2 applicant, then your 485 is getting approved within 3-4 weeks of your fingerprinting!

thanks

updated tracker

All:

I have just updated my info in the tracker for the fingerprinting dates using the file just posted by jpanchal

thanks

congrats

Inwood said:
Hi July022004,

Just the regular ones:
FP1:03/10/05
LUD (without changes in the message): 03/10, 03/11
LUD (with change): 03/16
"On March 15, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Inwood.-

EB2
PD: 05/2002
I140/I485 ND: 05/04/04
I140 AD:12/16/04
FP1: 03/10/05
I485 AD: 03/21/05

Congratulations man!! Enjoy!

Congrats everyone!

Congratulations to all our friends in this forum who have made progress in their quest for GC!
Rest of keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

:)

GCALB

2nd lud change

Hello

I have a second lud change today after FP on 18th mar 2005.

FP complete: 3/18/2005
First lud change: 3/18/2005
Second lud change: 3/22/2005

Can someone pls shed some light what could possibly be going on?

When do you gurus think I will get an approval? My number in the spreadsheet is 140.

I would really appreciate your input. We all have been waiting for tooooo long.

Dec 30, 2004 RD filers for 140

Are there any Dec 30, 2004 filers still waiting to see approvals or RFEs on their 140?

Seanncc,

check my signature for LUDs tracking after FP.

JK,

My LUD changed today after 485 approval, is this normal?
no message change.

Seannc said:
Hello

I have a second lud change today after FP on 18th mar 2005.

FP complete: 3/18/2005
First lud change: 3/18/2005
Second lud change: 3/22/2005

Can someone pls shed some light what could possibly be going on?

When do you gurus think I will get an approval? My number in the spreadsheet is 140.

I would really appreciate your input. We all have been waiting for tooooo long.

jpanchal said:
tracker updated with kosmokramer, docneedsdoc, krish23574, chuyim, rlny122004, ihavepatience, gcappl03 and inwood's info....

CONGRATS KOSMO, IHAVEPATIENCE AND INWOOD FOR YOUR 485 APPROVALS....ENJOY

Thank you! jpanchal.

Congratulation for your I485 Approval

Congratulations - KosmoKramer, I_Have_Oatience, Inwood & Great Jharkhandi for your I485 APPROVALS

4th LUD change on my I485. See my signature

Any guess whats going on my case ....

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
KosmoKramer said:
Seanncc,

check my signature for LUDs tracking after FP.

JK,

My LUD changed today after 485 approval, is this normal?
no message change.

Kosmo.............thanks for the reply. Actually our FP dates are similar. You did yours on a friday and so did I. You had a lud change following monday but I did not. I had one today. Lets see what happens.

As I get closer to the finish line......more desperate I get!!!

Mike,

My guess shortly u will be on your way.

good luck.

mike_inus said:
Congratulations - KosmoKramer, I_Have_Oatience, Inwood & Great Jharkhandi for your I485 APPROVALS

4th LUD change on my I485. See my signature

Any guess whats going on my case ....

Mike

Seannc,

What are your details.

Seannc said:
Kosmo.............thanks for the reply. Actually our FP dates are similar. You did yours on a friday and so did I. You had a lud change following monday but I did not. I had one today. Lets see what happens.

As I get closer to the finish line......more desperate I get!!!

Looks like from my observations from recent approvals these are the criteria where USCIS is heading too ..

1) Backlog PD dates(Prior to March 2002), irrespective of EB2/EB3 and 485 ND

2) Current PD dates , irrespective of when you applied 485 (Result in 6 Months after 485 ND, in line with USCIS 2006 Vision statement)

Correct me if I am wrong and share your thoughts on the timelines.

Good Luck..

Seannc said:
Kosmo,

My details are in the spreadsheet....#140.
Let me know what u think. My reciept date is 24 nov 2004 for 485.

Hard to say

KosmoKramer said:
Looks like from my observations from recent approvals these are the criteria where USCIS is heading too ..

1) Backlog PD dates(Prior to March 2002), irrespective of EB2/EB3 and 485 ND

2) Current PD dates , irrespective of when you applied 485 (Result in 6 Months after 485 ND, in line with USCIS 2006 Vision statement)

Correct me if I am wrong and share your thoughts on the timelines.

Good Luck..[/QUOTE/}

Kosmo.......I would agree with u. But it is very difficult to predict anything with USCIS as we dont have a clue as to how they process cases. Date for I140 jumped 8 months(which was a miracle). But there are people still waiting to hear something about their I140 since mid 2004.

I dont know if they categorize everyone according to the occupation and company. I think they do.

Anyways. Lets hope everyone here gets their GC soon and most of us have been waiting for more than 2.1/2 yrs atleast.

FP message not getting updated

Hi Gurus,

My FP message is not getting updated. The last LUD was for my wife on 03/07/2005 but no message change.
I think it was due to my second EAD/AP request.
However no LUD in my 485. The last lud was on 03/01/2005

I called up FBI and they mentioned that they have sent the results to USCIS on the same day ie 02/25/2005.
How can i call up USCIS and check. I am confused by the options. Has anyone called up before to check the FP status.

Please advice

Thanks

gc_hopefull said:
Hi Gurus,

My FP message is not getting updated. The last LUD was for my wife on 03/07/2005 but no message change.
I think it was due to my second EAD/AP request.
However no LUD in my 485. The last lud was on 03/01/2005

I called up FBI and they mentioned that they have sent the results to USCIS on the same day ie 02/25/2005.
How can i call up USCIS and check. I am confused by the options. Has anyone called up before to check the FP status.

Please advice

Thanks

http://immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1095731&postcount=5810