2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP Notice

Hello Everyone

Today I received the FP notice.The scheduled date and time is 29 March at NEWARK ASC-1.00 PM

Please update the tracker.

Regards

jaocanada said:
Received the magic enevelopes asking for "biometrics" (USCIS jargon for finger prints.)
Incidentally mine and my wife's I485 LUD changed (on 2/3/05 & 2/16/05 respectively) before I got the enevelopes in today's mail..
My details are:
Labor PD: April 2004
EB3 (india)/ 140/485/EAD/ AP -RD: August 2004
EAD/AP AD: Sept 2004
140 AD: Oct 2004
FP - ND: 2/16/2004 scheduled for 3/24/2004..

Jpanchal/ somebody, pl update my finger print info in the tracker - other details are already there in the tracker..

Jharkhandi: thanks for the wonderful info you have been posting on this forum..

To the folks at VSC, wish you:
- that you get the best possible parking spaces
- that you be spared by spammers & tele-marketers
- that you get the best seats in any flight
- all the good things in life
(all the above and more if you continue at this same speed :) )

To all the folks on this forum: guys you wishes are about to come true.. very very soon..

wow ...man
its just similar case as yours but mine is feb 2004
ead/ap approved sept 2004
140 approved oct 2004
lud changed for my case 2/3/05 and my wife's 2/16/05
but no FP notices till now???

Hi Guys,
Congrats for those who received their FP.
My Pd is Sep 2002(EB3 from India) and 140/485 concurrent filing is Jun 2004. My ead/ap/140 got approved but I have not received FP..
Seeing 2004 filers getting FP I am wondering whats happening to my case?
Can anyone help me out

fp received

Hello All,

We received finger prints ND 02/14 and scheduled date 02/26 in San Jose.

But our I-140 is still pending.No LUD change in recent time.Earlier it was changed couple of times, but no change in message.

What can we anticipate for I-140?

unfortunate thing is we don't have PD date, our attorney staff does not know what is PD.They are thinking of I-140 received date is the PD.And also they don't know the EB3 retrogress. I can't give much information regarding PD and which category is in my application.

We applied our labor from florida in June 2002, but attorney sent it in Oct 2002 to Florida and in Feb moved Atlanta labor department.We got cleared in June 2004 and as usual my attorney sent to Taxas service center in Aug. Texas redirected back asking to fill in VSC. We filed in VSC and ND is Sep 1st.

We still don't know , what's happening our I-140. But we received FP notices on Saturday scheduled 2/26.

I appreciate all your help if you have any information in such cases.Do I really need to worry for I-140 even after receiving FP notice.

Thanks,
Karurama( Sai)

jaocanada said:
ZAMQ
I am darned sure u wil get the notices in today's or tomorrow's mail.
Just hang in there...
Here's the reason why: althoug mine and my wife's FP notices arrived in today's mail, they are post marked 17-Feb & 18-Feb respectively...so not only does the USCIS post on different dates, but due to the President's Day oliday, the post might have clear one more day's backlog
thanks man, hope i'll also get FP's soon

minesw said:
Hi Guys,
My Pd is Sep 2002(EB3 from India) and 140/485 concurrent filing is Jun 2004. My ead/ap/140 got approved but I have not received FP..
Can anyone help me out
Don't worry - people of April are still waiting. Get worried when all June is done and you do not get FP notice.

You will get it very soon.

Karurama,

You don't have to worry about I-140.

Very soon you will get news about I-140 and I 485 approals

Mike

karurama said:
Hello All,

But our I-140 is still pending.No LUD change in recent time.Earlier it was changed couple of times, but no change in message.

unfortunate thing is we don't have PD date, our attorney staff does not know what is PD.They are thinking of I-140 received date is the PD.And also they don't know the EB3 retrogress. I can't give much information regarding PD and which category is in my application.

We applied our labor from florida in June 2002, but attorney sent it in Oct 2002 to Florida and in Feb moved Atlanta labor department.We got cleared in June 2004 and as usual my attorney sent to Taxas service center in Aug. Texas redirected back asking to fill in VSC. We filed in VSC and ND is Sep 1st.

We still don't know , what's happening our I-140. But we received FP notices on Saturday scheduled 2/26.

I appreciate all your help if you have any information in such cases.Do I really need to worry for I-140 even after receiving FP notice.

Thanks,
Karurama( Sai)

karurama said:
Hello All,

Thanks,
Karurama( Sai)
Change your lawyer immediately and file FOIA ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Minesw,

My case is also similar case like yours. No FP so far. My PD is April 1999. I filed 485 in June 2004. My EAD/AP/140 approved. NO LUDS on 485 since filing date update (i.e June 1st 2004). I updated my new address with USCIS 10 days ago. NO LUDS on 485. My lawyer also did not receive my FP notice. I am worrying about my FP notice now. Let us see

Thanks,
Chan99

minesw said:
Hi Guys,
Can anyone help me out

gcprocess4gd said:
I'm the new member, I have updated the list with my details.

:)

It seems I lost my information again with this XLS sheet. There should be a single person who changes the information for the benefit of this forum

Thanks Mike!

Thanks for your prompt response.I wish I will get both approvels as soon as possible.

Thanks!

mike_inus said:
Karurama,

You don't have to worry about I-140.

Very soon you will get news about I-140 and I 485 approals

Mike

arv_99 said:
I just got email notification that my I-131 has been approved

arv_99:

Did you see any LUDs before ur AP got approved.

Friends:

I am having 3 LUDs on my AP but no LUD on EAD. Is this Normal ?

- msd_gc.

I-140 approved

Hello All,

Got email from USCIS today. I-140 approved.

Here are my details:

EB2/India
Labor PD: April 2001
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 04/29/04
I-140 AD: 02/22/05
I-485 AD: ?????

Jpanchal, please add my information to the tracker.

Jharkandi, good to see your posts.

Thanks.