2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

FP Notice

LC_Virginia said:
I don't think there is any way to predict the arrival of FP notices. I still have not received mine, and I know several people with ND before me waiting for theirs, and several people with ND after me who have finished their FP.

My spouse's FP notice was sent last week, one copy to us at home and one copy to the attorney.

If the FP Notice is sent will they update the case status on-line saying
the FP notice is sent.

gc_forever said:
If the FP Notice is sent will they update the case status on-line saying
the FP notice is sent.

As far as I know, the case status is not updated when FP notice is sent. When the FP results are received by USCIS and they resume processing, then the case status is updated.

EB2 and EB3 I-140s' approved...

Just saw the two short/sweet emails in my inbox saying my I-140s (yes plural) have been approved. For those who are wondering and do not know the history of my case, my attorney has decided to apply two I-140s (one each in EB2 and Eb3 categories). I believe he has used a COPY of Labor Certification for one and the original for the other. Though he kept saying that its very common and their law firm has been following this practice for ages - I couldn't believe him until I saw it work in my own case.

While I was expecting to get a RFE on the one applied with a copy of Labor, both of them have been approved...

Tracker Updated... Please note that I've put a line in "Comments" field for all who have got an I-140 approval but with a "appellate" clause...

Last edited by a moderator:
140 with "Appellate" clause

zbcx123 said:
Just saw the two short/sweet emails in my inbox saying my I-140s (yes plural) have been approved. For those who are wondering and do not know the history of my case, my attorney has decided to apply two I-140s (one each in EB2 and Eb3 categories). I believe he has used a COPY of Labor Certification for one and the original for the other. Though he kept saying that its very common and their law firm has been following this practice for ages - I couldn't believe him until I saw it work in my own case.

While I was expecting to get a RFE on the one applied with a copy of Labor, both of them have been approved...

Tracker Updated... Please note that I've put a line in "Comments" field for all who have got an I-140 approval but with a "appellate" clause...

Hi zbcx123,

First congratulations on double 140 approval.

I re-read smoothsailing's post. I do not think he received 140 approval with ""appellate" clause. I think he got a normal approval.
Smoothsailing, please confirm.

So far only two people ( as far as I know), Northamerican and I have recieved the 140 "approval" :confused: with "appallate" clause.

Thanks for updating the excel sheet.

"Hi NorthAmerican,

I received the same simple message for I-140 except the date was different."

Above is what smooth_sailing said - Made me believe he had the same clause too.. May he himself can confirm...

Updated spreadsheet with FP notice and dates

Received my notice yesterday - FP to be done on 11/13/04 in Newark, NJ.
EB3 - Subst
ND 140, EAD, AP, 485 - 1/29/04

LC_Virginia,

I got my FP notice scheduled on Nov 5 @ newark, but my wife did not receive any. strange.

Thanks

LC_Virginia said:
I am not sure. I think I can. However, since the appointment date for my spouse is Nov 5 and there is still a lot of time left, I am hoping that I get my notice for the same date any day now.

Approved

Hi :D
I saw on the uscis site today that my 140 has been approved would some one please update the tracker .This was the message on the site.
This case has been approved. On September 30, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address
Thank you

Please add my info to the tracker

I've been following this forum for a while, but had not had a chance to add my info to the tracker. Here it is:

140/485/EAD EB3/NJ

RD: 06/15/2004
ND: 06/16/2004

EAD AD: 08/04/2004
Wife's EAD AD: 09/15/2004

140 AD: 09/30/2004 (just received email confirmation from USCIS)

Can someone please add it in to the spreadsheet?

Thanks!

FP1 Complete!

Hi Guys,
I completed my FP1 for myself and my wife on Sept 16.

Any1 has idea, what are the current dates for I485?
Another quick question:
I am changing my job. 180 days passed and EAD/I140 in hand. Any1 has format for AC21? Is filing for AC21 important.

Any detailed info on the subject will be helpful.

Thank you,
Ravi Mittal.

ravimittal said:
Hi Guys,
I completed my FP1 for myself and my wife on Sept 16.

Any1 has idea, what are the current dates for I485?
Another quick question:
I am changing my job. 180 days passed and EAD/I140 in hand. Any1 has format for AC21? Is filing for AC21 important.

Any detailed info on the subject will be helpful.

Thank you,
Ravi Mittal.

Ravi,

I see in the tracker that you received FP notice for your spouse for Sept 16th.... did you subsequently receive your notice also, or did you just go for for FP and have it done on the same day ?

Anyone with 140 LUD change after approval?

Hi All,

Anyone whose 140 LUD changed after the approval? Please reply.

Today my LUD changed again. I am trying to wishfully think that the strange message is about an internal audit and that they completed the internal audit today. :eek:

Please reply if your 140 LUD changed after it was approved.

Thanks in advance.

july022004 said:
Friends,

Anybody who got this message? What does this message mean?

Thanks for your help.

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

On September 30, 2004, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Normal message...

Hi,

Mine was a regular approval message no clauses or anything unexpected. Your case has been approved.....

july022004 said:
Hi zbcx123,

First congratulations on double 140 approval.

I re-read smoothsailing's post. I do not think he received 140 approval with ""appellate" clause. I think he got a normal approval.
Smoothsailing, please confirm.

So far only two people ( as far as I know), Northamerican and I have recieved the 140 "approval" :confused: with "appallate" clause.

Thanks for updating the excel sheet.