2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Kumarrrrr........my Case Approved Tooooooo!!!

kumarr said:
Good Luck to u folks..

Updated Tracker with my info......I can't write much now...except that I reflect kumarr's feelings.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE...DON'T WORRY...JUTS IGNORE THE VERMONT CASE STATUS AND PROCESSING DATES...DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TOO MUCH ON INTERNET...ONE FINE DAY WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING AT YOUR EMAILS...AS USUAL...YOU WILL FIND APPROVAL SITTING OUT THERE!!!! :D

Eb2, 485 Rd 8/5/2003

Folks my case has the above RD, the only message I see on USCIS site is FP recieved on 10/5/2004. In anyone there around the same dates with unapproved case ??

Also please let me know how can I check my LUD.

Thanks !!

POST-I485 approval and EAD not received

hello guys I got my passport stamped y'day at newark center.. to all those guys who recently got there I-485 approved you need to get an appointment form infopass website this website has all kinds of problems after playign around with it I was able to receive and appointment if you guys are not able to get an appointment you can goto INS center in newark (970 broadway 3rd floor) and request for an appointment.. BE PREPARED IT WILL TAKE ALL DAY..

EAD APPROVED BUT YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THE CARD FOR 90 DAYS: guys if you did not receive EAD you can goto the same center(970 broadway 3rd floor) and they are helping with this situation.. make sure you take the EAD approval letter,passport and any relavant papers thank you.

Regards.

HI Guys,

I am frustrated in getting my I-140 approval. Filed in Jun'2003 . I got rfe in May 2004, Rfe was replied in Jul 07 2004. Than Officer touched my file on Oct 12,13,15 and 18. I tought at that time, My case will be approved...but nothing happen... Sale yedha ne thoda sa julabh kiya aur phir se SO Gaya..bina dhoye...

Contacted 1 congressman and 2 senator nothing happen...

Any idea guys, what should I do nowwwwwwwwwww?

EB3
PD Nov 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
hope ur waiting comes to an sweet end.

njwaiting2001 said:
Finally I see LUD on 485 changed today after Nov'04.

good luck..

Folks in that time rage had started getting approvals... Am wondering if you could just give ins a call and enquire about ur case, might help retouching the case. Although they claim that since the processing dates is not past ur ND, some how internally they are able to raise a querry i believe.

You may alternatively try appling for EAD , Change of Address, AdvPle...

good luck njwaiting...

I-131 approved

Hi ,
Just for those who are waiting (at least) for their I-131, I just received mail from USCIS that my AP is approved(Receipt Date:12/30/04), as the date still shows Nov 19th. Although I am still waiting for my I-485.

--sk

AT LAST!!!! - Sanju there is hope

sanju_y678 said:
HI Guys,

I am frustrated in getting my I-140 approval. Filed in Jun'2003 . I got rfe in May 2004, Rfe was replied in Jul 07 2004. Than Officer touched my file on Oct 12,13,15 and 18. I tought at that time, My case will be approved...but nothing happen... Sale yedha ne thoda sa julabh kiya aur phir se SO Gaya..bina dhoye...

Contacted 1 congressman and 2 senator nothing happen...

Any idea guys, what should I do nowwwwwwwwwww?

EB3
PD Nov 2002

Sanju --- If you look a few posts earlier, I was bitching about my case. Finally after 563 days my I-140 got approved yesterday. Not sure if its coincidence or actually worked. Couple of things happened in the past week. Applied for H1 Extension and also my lawyers sent my case to AILA. One of them has woken up my 140 case. Now the wait for 485..

It has been a long 563 days.

7/14/2003 ND 140/485
140 AD 02/02/2005
485 ???

chiddhu said:
Sanju --- If you look a few posts earlier, I was bitching about my case. Finally after 563 days my I-140 got approved yesterday. Not sure if its coincidence or actually worked. Couple of things happened in the past week. Applied for H1 Extension and also my lawyers sent my case to AILA. One of them has woken up my 140 case. Now the wait for 485..

It has been a long 563 days.

7/14/2003 ND 140/485
140 AD 02/02/2005
485 ???

Chiddhu, Congrats on I-140 approval!!!!!! I have been observing your problems on this forum..... I am really happy for you!!!! Now, just take it easy and coolly wait for I-485....there might be a wait....but hang in there....All the best.

Hi Folks,

I filed in September 2003 for 485 (concurrent). I don't even have received my first FP notice. I know that's not normal. Should I do something about it and if so what? Thanks for any suggestions!

Regards

Hurrya!!!!

I485stage said:
Chiddhu, Congrats on I-140 approval!!!!!! I have been observing your problems on this forum..... I am really happy for you!!!! Now, just take it easy and coolly wait for I-485....there might be a wait....but hang in there....All the best.

HURRAY!!! Got mine and my wife's 485 approved today 4 business days after my I-140 approval. What a relief!!.

140/485 ND 7/14/2003

140 AD 02/03/2005
485 AD 02/09/2005

What a journey its taken almost 4 years. I am sure its better than many others who have been still waiting. Others who are waiting for 140, this gives a perspective that it pretty much gets approved simultaneously.

HI Chiddhu,

Congrates... wht is PD ?

I am in same situation as you were before ur I-140 Approval ? What did you do to push ur case ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic!!!!

chiddhu said:
HURRAY!!! Got mine and my wife's 485 approved today 4 business days after my I-140 approval. What a relief!!.

140/485 ND 7/14/2003

140 AD 02/03/2005
485 AD 02/09/2005

What a journey its taken almost 4 years. I am sure its better than many others who have been still waiting. Others who are waiting for 140, this gives a perspective that it pretty much gets approved simultaneously.

GREAT NEWS!!! Welcome to the club. My PD is Sep 4, 2001 so it took me around 3 years, 4 months. It seemed forever so I know what 4 years must have been like!

I485stage said:
GREAT NEWS!!! Welcome to the club. My PD is Sep 4, 2001 so it took me around 3 years, 4 months. It seemed forever so I know what 4 years must have been like!

you guys are really lucky as you all got 485 approved who appled around 2001 sept
you know some guys from NYcity applied in sept 2001 still their labors not yet went to regional from state...just imagine how much pain they have
they didnt get labor approved,not yet 140/485 filed...

really your lucky guys
enjoy the mood guys those who got GCs...

sanju_y678 said:
HI Chiddhu,

Congrates... wht is PD ?

I am in same situation as you were before ur I-140 Approval ? What did you do to push ur case ?

Sanju,

My PD was 10/15/2001. I started the process in March 01 with INS/Lawyers loosing my papers and finally when it was restarted the actual PD moving to 10/15/2001. Two thing swhich happened with my case were -- my H1 was expiring 02/05/2005 so applied for extension and my Laywers sent my 140 case to AILA since INS didnt respond to 4-5 queries from the lawyers on my case. So dont know if that triggered the approval or the natural course of action since they seem to be processing my PD. I did a scan and lot of approvals for Sept/Oct 01 seem to be happening now. So dont know whats the story.

I should consider myself lucky even after waiting close to 4 yrs to get thisdone with, but before my 140 was approved, it seemed like i was the chosen one not to have 140 approved.

others from NY whose PD is around my dates, I know your pain, I have friends in NY with PD Aug 01 still waiting for Labour, its really pathetic. But I think your next steps might be lot faster than our cases. You loose some and gain somewhere, so I think there is light at the end of the tunnel. With the retro i think they should move labour approvals quickly, that seems logical.

Anyway guys thanks for the support, I used to be here once a week and read posts and console myself.