2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

I-485 finally approved

Hello everybody, :) :) :)

To my pleasant surprise, I got my 485 approval email this morning. I wish everyone good luck and hope everybody get their approvals soon. It has been a long..long wait which has finally come to a happy ending.

Here are my details.

EB3 - India - VSC
Labor RD: 09/2001 AD:08/2003
140/485/EAD/AP RD : 10/31/2003
EAD/AP AD : 02/2004
140 AD : 07/2004
FP : 12/04/2004
485 AD : 01/24/2005
No RFE

Frustating

Man..Its so frustating to wait wait and wait :rolleyes: Even after a case is approved it takes about 20 to 30 days it seems to notify the applicant. I really feel sorry for those getting trapped in the retrogression...

What do we do with the green card if 5 or 10 years down the road India has better job offers and rupee value goes up and everyone is going back??? This is a defintie possibility.. Sometimes I feel that GC is not worth the pain....

The entire GC process SUCKS... :mad:

h1 question..

Hi...

I have filed my I140 and 485 on dec 4 2003 in VSC
Had got EAD and Ap approved on july 2004
Still I140 pending :mad:
FP on dec 4 2004

Now my H1 expires on feb 18 2005 so as my I94.also my wife's on these dates
my wife started using the EAD for a three months job .her contract will be over feb 25.I am going to renew H1..In what status will my wife be.Should I renew for my wife too.If so when should I apply. :confused:
Any response in this regad will be highly appriciated..

tunnish you got to be happy man...

tunnish said:
Man..Its so frustating to wait wait and wait :rolleyes: Even after a case is approved it takes about 20 to 30 days it seems to notify the applicant. I really feel sorry for those getting trapped in the retrogression...

What do we do with the green card if 5 or 10 years down the road India has better job offers and rupee value goes up and everyone is going back??? This is a defintie possibility.. Sometimes I feel that GC is not worth the pain....

My case is still pending with no update on status.. My eyes blurred out in pain watching those case status screens with literally no updates.

EB2 Vermont
ND I485 August 19 2003
FP done in Oct 7 2004

My friends on the same time period are successful. so as u are, we just are soo happy for you guys for the reason, you came out successful demonstrating such a patience.

even if rupee goes up it doesnot matter, infact it may act on your favour that all outsourcing would drain out of countries like India/ China (No comments), automatically things change and settle down soon, ANYTHING THAT GOES UP HAS TO COME DOWN SOME DAY. There are more things than just knowledgebase work force that kickups a country ex Infrastructure , roads, serivces, labour, Culture, Convervatism, Religion, economy, Geological location, stability over congress etcetc.... It had been proven in past that countries that cannot control inflation run around the ieota and progress little for a short period of time.

But am fairly optimistic that all of these might happen someday in future in India but untill then rest in peace and help urself out here to enjoy the luxury what GC had provided.

good luck dude.

thanks

tunnish said:

We all are with you with the frustration. See the positive side of things, GC is not the lifeline. If 5-10 yrs down the line jobs move to India, hopefully you will be Citizen by then and with dual citizenship, you can choose where you wanna stay, it's a win-win situation!!

joyd

update tracker..140 approved

hi,

I have updated my 140 approval date...ND 10/01/2003 EB3 ..approved 01/24/05...
thanks

Thanks to all

My sincere thanks to all the Guys who contribute to this site. It was a great comfort reading the postings during the sickest journey of my life. Today it has ended with my wife's 485 approval.

Good luck to all the guys who are waiting ;). Sonner or later.. ALL OF YOU WILL GET IT... but what do you do with it after you get it :rolleyes: ...

Just relax and have fun...

tunnish :D

Kumarr
My case is similar to yours ..absolutely no update after FP. Its really frustrating.

My friend whose 485 RD is Feb 2004 got approved. What is happpening to my case ? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

njwaiting I guess our cases are struck with the same officer

we are in the same boat... no changes... They ahd touched my case couple of days in last week but then nothing changed... not even on my EAD file... Am just praying ... I gone to plead now asking that the immigration officer has enough patience to go over my case and approve all my pending applications to end my saga.

Anyway I would be happy if god showers good luck to you. Mine is close enough to urs and I would assume to get enough of your good luck shower.

good luck to all folks..

hurray..... blah blah.... oye oye ...oye... U know what

:)

Case Approved... ;)

SAGA ENDS

SAGA ENDS

SAGA ENDS..... Another Happy ending story...

EB2
ND August 19 2003
FP Oct 07 2004
Applied EAD, Triggered some... LUD

Change of Address went in recently... LUD

Called and enquired status on EAD recently.... LUD

Called and enquired about I485 since it had been over 540 days since application date.... YESTERDAY...

Asked my wife to check for EAD status... and requested to send ina querry...

Resent in all docs by courier 2 days back... LUD

LUD today morning..

Case status approved today evening for both me and my wife...

I can only think how much fruitful it had been visting this forum gathering information...mesaging with folks.. getting enough support and confidence. I was awefully depressed thinking my case is been backlogged for some damn reason like name check etc... everything got straightened up today...

I might have logged into the uscis website and this immigration a million times after I gave in my FP. From that day till today.. I lost my sleep... patience... lost my mind and finally KARMA....

Man I think I will continue to loose my sleep for another week to celebrate this moment...

I sincerely wish and hope that GC dreams every folk in this forum come true soon...
End of the day you are the Hero my man 'Rajiv khanna' wish this tradition continues helping folks like this...

Good Luck you guys/gals of this forum....

Can someone update the traker2003.xls.. for some reason it shows an error

here are my details
EB2 VSC
VIRGINIA

I140 ND 05/21/2003

I485 ND 08/19/2003

EAD AD 10/23/2003
AP AD 10/23/2003

FP 10/07/2004

LUD 10/16/2004, 11/23/2004, 12/06/2004, 01/18/2005, 01/19/2005, 01/20/2005, 1/26/2005 :cool:

LUD Wife 10/16/2004, 11/16/2004, 11/23/2004, 12/16/2004,12/27/2004,01/20/2005,01/25/2005, 01/26/2005 :cool:

sincerely wishing you all good luck :)

Its my day today to say it...

Its midnight now...Some 6th sense promted me to check the email.

Here he was...The 140 approval.

As most of us said....Finally...I got the soothing email.

Even though I have 11+ years of experieance I was tensed due to my 3 yr degree (+deplomas). To my surprise the RFE was on experiance letters. RFE was sent on 1/17/05 and approval came on 1/26/05.

I am 9 days short of my priority date. I had tried hard to get my lawyer file 14 & 485 by Dec'2001. It did not work. But I hope I add another 6 months wait to the last 7 years.

Thank you for all your support and help.

Good Night!! I will sleep today.

Approval Email question

Hi,

I am getting the following message for my kids I485 app:

On January 4th, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

However for myself, I am seeing:
This case has been approved. On January 12th, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Why the difference between the two?

Also, could someone tell me what are the steps after getting the approval email? eg: Wait for approval letter, take appointment, etc.

Sakti

Sakti -

I am kind a similar boat rather worse case.

140 ND 7/14/2003 Still Pending.. File not touched after 4/19/04
485 LUD 1/17/2005 after RFE response sent.

My h1 is expiring Feb 4th, applied for h1 renewal and applied for H4 renewal for my wife - premium processing last week. I would recommend getting it done. If you are not leaving the country for the next 3 months, you could avoid going for premium.

sakti said:
Hi...

I have filed my I140 and 485 on dec 4 2003 in VSC
Had got EAD and Ap approved on july 2004
Still I140 pending :mad:
FP on dec 4 2004

Now my H1 expires on feb 18 2005 so as my I94.also my wife's on these dates
my wife started using the EAD for a three months job .her contract will be over feb 25.I am going to renew H1..In what status will my wife be.Should I renew for my wife too.If so when should I apply. :confused:
Any response in this regad will be highly appriciated..

here is the another unlucky guy case...
but some lucky because my I-140 case touched yesterday and an RFE :confused: need to call my lawyer about RFE

My I-140 case touched exactly after one year and 27 days..
feeling happy atleast VSC is alive.. i can reply to RFE
don't worry guys... someday VSC will approve our cases

I-140 ND 12/22/03 RD 12/29/03 RFE 01/27/05
I-485 ND 12/22/03 RD 12/29/03 LUD 12/10/04,12/13/04
FP 11/04/04

chiddhu said:
Sakti -

I am kind a similar boat rather worse case.

140 ND 7/14/2003 Still Pending.. File not touched after 4/19/04
485 LUD 1/17/2005 after RFE response sent.

My h1 is expiring Feb 4th, applied for h1 renewal and applied for H4 renewal for my wife - premium processing last week. I would recommend getting it done. If you are not leaving the country for the next 3 months, you could avoid going for premium.

NNF said:
Hi,

I am getting the following message for my kids I485 app:

On January 4th, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

However for myself, I am seeing:
This case has been approved. On January 12th, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Why the difference between the two?

Also, could someone tell me what are the steps after getting the approval email? eg: Wait for approval letter, take appointment, etc.
Kids do not need to go for passport stamping. They directly get their card. You get notice so that you can go for stamping.

Jharkhandi said:
Kids do not need to go for passport stamping. They directly get their card. You get notice so that you can go for stamping.

Thanks. That makes sense.

Can someone answer this piece: Also, could someone tell me what are the steps after getting the approval email? eg: Wait for approval letter, take appointment, etc.