2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

"Please Dont Change The Tracker File Name"

Guys ..
We have been maintaining the same name thru out this forum for this tracker document. The File name should be "2003.xls".
When you download this tracker for updates you have to name it 2003.xls and then upload it back on this forum when you are done updating. But please make sure that we are consistent with the file name.
I am Updating this tracker with the correct name.
Thank You all..
NVC

Ash24 said:
Finally........I140 Approved - EB2 Concurrent...approved 6/24/04

MD 12/12/03
RD 12/16/03
ND 12/18/03

When I saw the approval email today - I was ecstatic.

Good luck to all of you. This is a great forum. It has been very helpful. I will be around for I-485. I am thinking to go the AC21 route too.

:) :) :)

Congratulations Ash. You must feel like Ashwarya Rai today ;)

I140 approved (its about freaking time)

Got an email from USCIS about my I140 approval. Waited close to 10 months for this. Now the wait for finger printing and I484 begins. Updated the xls.

got RFE for 140 after LUD was 6/7/04 till today. Will get more details from attorney once they recieve RFE. my ND is 10/23/04

Updated tracker

This forum is of great help. I have updated the tracker with my 140/485 filing info.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 Approved

Cheer up guys!!! One more down...

RD 11/10/03
ND 11/13/03
I140 Approved 06/25/04

Updated Tracker.
Thanks to everyone for keeping this wonderful forum updated.
You guys are the best :)

Concurrent filers over non-current filers

Guys,

It seems, USCIS is processing concurrent (I-140 and I-485) filers at faster rate than the non-concurrent filers. For ex. expected, aks999, snowbrd all are concurrent filers and they have the ND of around 15th November!!

Congratulations to you all guys..... good luck to everyone (including me) waiting for their approvals....

Regards,
Antro

LUD Changed ?????

Does someone know if LUD changes when we change our address on I485 application ? if it does how much time it takes to reflect the change from the time one requested to change the address ?
Thanks

What is LUD?

What is LUD?

Any theories about 485 adjudication:
Are they triggered 15 month after Finger Prints?
Are they triggered by 3rd EAD renewal?

Vikoviko

LUD: Last Updated Date of your Case number which can be seen in your portfolio. You can setup a portfolio of all your applications with USCIS at their website. www.uscis.gov

If there is any action taken on any of your applications, there is a date (Last Update) which gets changed which is being referred in these forums as LUD.

an_anonymous - FP question

Hi

I see you already completed FP.. did u initiate any special request to do this?

Thx

glrao,

I didnot initiate any special requests. I guess I should have made my signature little more clearer. My applications are pending with CSC and generally the trend is you get your FP notice pretty soon with CSC. I don't know the logic behind it but its true.

Again, I received the FP notices from Vermont CIS based on my pending 485 application with CSC. I guess I received it from Vermot because of my VA residence.

Hope this answers your question.

Hi,

My 140/EB2 was filed on nov/10/2003
1:LUD : APR/04/2004(WHEN i APPLIED MY ead/485...)
2:LUD : JUNE/22/2004...But no change of message...

What is going on with my case ??Any one with the same situation ...

Advice needed regarding H4 Visa revalidation...

Seniors,
Need your advice regarding H4 visa revalidation.
we both got EAD's last month, she applied and got her her SSN using EAD.
My question is as my I140 is not yet approved I decide to continue on H1 so wanted to send my H1 for stamping (revalidation) next week. Should I send my wife's H4 for stamping or not ?

seniors your reponse will be very much appreciated...

Thanks in advance

javangulas said:
Seniors,
Need your advice regarding H4 visa revalidation.
we both got EAD's last month, she applied and got her her SSN using EAD.
My question is as my I140 is not yet approved I decide to continue on H1 so wanted to send my H1 for stamping (revalidation) next week. Should I send my wife's H4 for stamping or not ?

seniors your reponse will be very much appreciated...

Thanks in advance

Apply for both of you. In case some thing happens to ur I140 then it will be handy. Using EAD for getting SSN wil not cause any problem. But if you use EAD for employment then you guys will lose H status. So be careful before using EAD for employment purpose.

Note: I am not a lawyer...

Status Inquiry

Those of you who initiated status inquiry on I140 application..

Did the inquiry trigger the case processing faster...?

If so, how long did it take for that change to happen......?

I would greatly appreciate your input..