2003 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Excel sheet updated

Hi Guys ..
140 approved after edu eval RFE.
Excel sheet updated..
NVC

485 approvals starting?

I noticed that there have been a couple of Jan 2003 485's approved recently on the VSC 485 forum.

I'm crossing my fingers that this means that the "leading wave" for 485 processing is starting to sweep through 2003 (the 1st trailing wave seems to be around mid-2002 with a 2nd trailing wave even further back).

I wonder if we'll see the same pattern as with I-140's where some people (simple cases?) get rapid approval while other people lag behind a bit...

BTW -- I hope that people who used this thread / tracker for their I-140's will continue to do so for their I-485's.

Other hopefully good news is that there apparently aren't too many pending H visas in the system yet so hopefully the VSC won't get too delayed by these when they start processing them in October...

ETA

concurrent filed for 140/EAD/AP/485 in december,29th.
Got EAD,AP in april
please update my details
thanks

nov I 140 approved - YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i am pleased to report my I 140 was approved :) :D :cool: :p

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the end of SLAVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you to everyone on this forum for keeping me sane!!
i love you all!
this is the most valuable group ive ever been a part of - you guys rock!

my eac is 040345**01
EB2
concurrent
rd nov 14, nd nov 19th 2003
approved june 18th, 2004
small consulting firm boston, added 8 people in 2 years, $1.5mm rev, no rfe

ar13 said:
we are seeing some impressive movement today. I hope it reaches my case.
congrats douglas and enjoy

'Impressive movement"?? Has there been any approval besides the one of douglas?

:rolleyes:

bucolic7445 said:
'Impressive movement"?? Has there been any approval besides the one of douglas?

:rolleyes:

I think sanjay76 also knew today. Maybe it is not that impressive today, but it seems to me that overall in the past week or two it has been pretty good compared to other periods. I may be wrong since I haven't really done a data analysis, it's just a feeling.

Activity

ar13 said:
I think sanjay76 also knew today. Maybe it is not that impressive today, but it seems to me that overall in the past week or two it has been pretty good compared to other periods. I may be wrong since I haven't really done a data analysis, it's just a feeling.

Ic.. i was thinking you had confirmations from your track list..

I track about 50 1140 cases filed on the 18th september..
2 RFEs reponses were received yesterday.. no activity other than that from early last week.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Every dog has a day... and today is not mine

I-140 with ND Oct 27th approved Yday

JFYI, One of my frd's I-140 (We are working for same company) was approved. ND is Oct 27th.

So it seems cases filed in late October and early november are being processed as we have witnessed one approval with ND Nov 14th.

Cheer up! Guys who filed in November can be hopeful to get their 140's approved in coming week or two.

My 140 is ND Dec 13th. Hoping to hear something in a month.

Destiny

Question , How do I know, my case(I-140) was Eb3 or EB2?
. My friend said it is EB3 because on receipt it shows
sec .203(b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii)

Is it true . Someone please educate me
:confused:

destiny said:
JFYI, One of my frd's I-140 (We are working for same company) was approved. ND is Oct 27th.

So it seems cases filed in late October and early november are being processed as we have witnessed one approval with ND Nov 14th.

Cheer up! Guys who filed in November can be hopeful to get their 140's approved in coming week or two.

My 140 is ND Dec 13th. Hoping to hear something in a month.

Destiny

Last edited by a moderator:
coumars said:
Question , How do I know, my case(I-140) was Eb3 or EB2?
. My friend said it is EB3 because on receipt it shows
sec .203(b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii)

Is it true . Someone please educate me
:confused:
He/she is right.

I-140 Approved ND 10/31/03 EB2

Hi guys ,

I've checked my I-140 case through the On-Line system and it's got approved since June 22 2004.

ND : I-140/I-485/EAD/AP is 10/31/2003 - EB2
EAD – 04/06/2004 Approved
AP – 04/06/2004 Approved
I-140 – 06/22/2004 Approved

FP : ?
I485 : ?

This forum is of great help....
All the best.

Unclear Status Message-Please Help

Today I saw this message on my I-140 case status:

"On June 22, 2004, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Guys can you please let me know what it means? Has anybody seen this before?

I140 ND - 08/19/03
EB3

Thanks!