<<2002 APR MAY JUNE>> CSC I-485 Mailers (from 07/08/2002)

I am also in the same boat. My attorney has sent fax twice. No reply so far. Last time when my attorney spoke with CIO, he has told him FP has been ordered. It looks like whoever applied in last week of april hasn't got FP. Please do let us know if anyone applied in the last week of April has got FP.

No FP for folks in last week of April

Yes - People who applied in last week of April have not got Finger prints. This is really weird. How come people who applied after us are getting FP well in advance.
Even Fax inquirys are not working. What's going on?
Can someone throw some light into this situation.

Also can someone tell the procedure to fax FP inquiry. This information will be very helpfull.

FP ordered means...

see your fp gets ordered the same day they get the I-485.. FP Ordered does not mean they have sent it.. its really weird but thats the way it is. they have this system which schedules the date.. My wife has applied in April end Only she has not yet got FP... my lawyer is now willing to send fax until 180 days.. so gotta wait no choice..

My 485 ND is 4/24 and my attorney has faxed inquiries twice. Still no reponse from the INS.

My guess is, if you are lucky enuf, INS will re-order a fp notice right after receiving the first fax, that would take more than a month to process.

A friend of mine got his notice 1.5 month after the first fax.
:mad:

received EAD but ...

HI all,
I got my EAD cards on 9/23 but I returned to INS yesterday because of wrong Birthdate on the card.

Wish you better luck tham I am.

wac02-211-5****
ND 061802
FP 081502
EAD 091602

:rolleyes:

fp notice received

Fp notice received yesterday.
It was mailed on Sep. 24th.

I guess INS ordered this notice right after receiving my first fax inquiry, and it took a month to process.

Good luck to other fp waiters. You all will get yours soon.

fp location

My fp location is in San Francisco.
Does anyone know if I can do it early in different location, such as San Jose?

Also the service center in my notice is WSC, what does WSC mean?

Thanks.

FP help

Hello mfe
I filed my I-485 on 24 April and I have not received FP yet. Can you please let me know the procedure for Fax inquiry. Can I do this myself? I do not want to use lawyer as he might charge a lot of money. I was laid off recently and I cannot afford the lawyer costs.

Can you please also let me know the procedure to enquire whether an FP notice is issued. Can this be checked online or by calling any number.

Any information in this regard will be appreciated.

gc_luckyguy

First of all, your attorney should not charge your extra money for faxing inquiry, they are responsible for handling any unexpected incidence during your 485 process.

From the information from the IIO, you can fax inquiry by yourself. There was a very useful thread in this forum on this. Please search the old achieves for it. Sadly there is no place we can get information about the fp status. All you can do is keep faxing and waiting.

:(

Fingerprint done on Oct.01

Today it shows:

On October 04, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

INS is amazingly fast this time.

ditto in my case

mfe,

The same is my status. The Online case status changed as below :

My fp was done at SFO on 10/03.
RD : 09/10

On October 05, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 APPLICATION TO ADJUST TO PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Awaiting AP and EAD

Rambo

Got FP Notice

I got FP notice and is scheduled on nov 1 in SJ office. My Attorney had sent three fax before I got the notice.

ND 4/30

Is immunization REQUIRED?

Hi,
For all those who already filed 485.
Can you please let me know if
immunization is required because
the civil surgeon I went to told me it
was optional but encouraged.

Please let me know.

Thanks

application details

I've been lurking for a while, so I thought I'd better give you
my dates

RD 5/14/2002
ND 5/16/2002
AP 6/10/2002
FP 6/10/2002 (done 7/3/2002)
EAD 9/4/2002
EAD 9/23/2002 (reciept of card)

application is Employment Based

WAC-02-186-xxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
My info:

RD: 05/16/2002
ND 05/17/2002

FP done 06/07/2002
(FP scheduled in mid July)

WAC-02-187*****

EB-1

Good luck to everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
at last got FP,

ND 04/29

On Nov1 my lawyer sent a fax inquiry to INS for FP as its over 180 days and got the FP notice in the mail on saturday.. so all those guys who are waiting for FP should fax an inquiry..

did finger print today at San Jose INS( was scheduled for dec 4th).

Good to hear the receipt of FP

- Good to hear that you got your FP
Hope the same happens to the rest of us
- Shazam