2001 Filers Please respond

Me Too

RD NOV-21-2001
FP FEB-16-2002
3rd EAD AUG-07-2003 processing/ Interim EAD JAN-02-2004
RFE issued on I-485 NOV-15-2003
3rd AP GOD KNOWS

Contacted Congress & Senator, last reply from Senator office the case will be assigned to an officer after they receive the RFE.

Originally posted by 2001_Oct
I am still waiting. RD Oct,2001.Did 2nd FP September,2003. No news yet.

Please update if you hear any thing from USCIS. Did you take any steps to get the status ??

I have called NCSC, they sent a status request and asked me to wait for 30 days and call them back if i dont receive anything in that time frame. Just some self satisfaction..

Congressman contact

I have been in touch with a lady at COngressman Tierney's office. She has been tracking my case at VSC. Yesterday she told me that my security check is complete and my case is with an adjudicator. I should hear something within the next 30-60 days.

ND-11/10/01
FP2-May 30 2003

ngunda:

Congratulations!!! I'm sure your day is coming!!!

I have called to Congressman John Olver office. They were very helpful and retrieved the status of my case from Boston USCIS: it's still pending for FBI security clearance. Because of no reply from FBI, USCIS had to resubmit the request for clearance once again.

What a mess with this clearance :mad:

YLB2.

Yahoo.............. Today is my turn

Hello EveryOne,

My I-485 has been approved today. I just checked my postal mail and see the approval notice...

Here is my details below. I will answer any questions you have. I will still support the compaign and follow up with you guys.

wow!! Long Wait....

Congratulations man. You deserve it.

Anything special about your case or did INS just fall in love with your file and did not want to let it go??

Re: wow!! Long Wait....

Nothing special but i used AC21 - changed job after 16 months of filing 485. In the interview she asked how come you change the job ? I showed the AC21 memo but no use. They took exactly 1 year to read the memo and approve my case.

Thanks

Originally posted by Stuka
Congratulations man. You deserve it.

Anything special about your case or did INS just fall in love with your file and did not want to let it go??