2 weeks still no decision

Did u make an info pass to check your status? I read somewhere on this forum, citizenship forum and I believe the CA/Los Angeles thread in which someone was recommended for approval, the IO misplaced the file and only discovered when the candidate has an info pass, misplaced in the wrong pile for 6 weeks. As soon as it was discovered, he received his oath letter in two weeks. Just show your face at their office and see what they can do.

today is dec 18 and its exactly 2 month since my interview ,i went to an info pass yesterday in newark office and i was so upset at the io cause they seem like they dnt know what the heck they r doing they told me that my case still pending and its still on the desk nobody have done anything they told me that they will send the io who interviewd me a letter to expedite my case because he is a lazy bum.
at the end they call the security to take me out because i was asking why cant they just call that ashole and see why there is so much delay and they told me they cant call him and this is when i got so upset

at the end they call the security to take me out because i was asking why cant they just call that ashole and see why there is so much delay and they told me they cant call him and this is when i got so upset
Not a good idea to take out your frustrations is such a manner. In fact you can make matters worse for yourself.
Keep in mind that USCIS has up to 4 months after interview to adjudicate your case. Be patient, before you know it you'll get your answer.

My Friend,
There will be a reason for " A decision could not be made', You have to make INOPASS appointment and talk to an IO by calling 1800. They don't care how long it take.believe me. I have been waiting for 20 month and finally took oath. Follow up.....call in every 45 days, make service request.

they will send the io who interviewd me a letter to expedite my case because he is a lazy bum.

I am sure your frustration was a sign of great American patriotism, but misguided and apparently nutty too!!! I have never been taken off USCIS building by their security officer, but I tored into the IO before, but always with respect.

The ashole who is holding your case is going to hear about your escapades, plus that he is a bum. Have you seen his bummy ways? :cool: Your case is not an isolated case, lots of people are still waiting. With these holidays, people are going to Xmas parties and not much work is done. It is a good thing that they refused to call the IO, because who knows what your emotions could have produced in front of the person who have to adjudicate your case, whom you despise with passion. You just need to calm your buttocks down, you are acting like a lunatic, and who wants to welcome a lunatic into the country? :confused: Cut the crap and forget about your case for another month or risk getting arrested next time you visit USCIS for threatening a federal employee. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
same here, waiting for the decision and oath letter. my case was recommended on the spot but still didn't get my oath letter yet. called 1800 and office said, mine even not in the queue for the oath. few month during n-400 application process gives the stress of few years. sometimes, its so frustrating because don't know whats going on. wish they have more standard and transparent way of handling application. give more informative answers when u call them....

Please understand that it's holiday season and it will take time. You are not alone, there are a lot of people waiting for this auspicious moment to be sworn. If you are not patient enough make an INFOPASS.

the bad news was he said he cant make me a citizen today and the reason was when i came to the us i had tourist visa and my name in my old expired passport is not the same on the green card so he said when i filed n400 the FBI only checked the records and name check on the green card name but they didnt check the old name in the old passport since i didnt write it in the application

You brought this problem on yourself by failing to mention that name in the "other names used" section on the first page of the N-400.

There's not much use in badgering USCIS about your case right now. Wait until it has been 120 days after the interview, when you'll be eligible to file 1447(b) if they still haven't decided your case.