2- Questions please!

Be77

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I got 2 Questions please.

1- Does age matter for getting ur citizenship? i mean if someone his wife older than him it can be a serious issue? (On the citizenship Interview)

2- I read about some people when they go to have their FP taken, they call the FBI between their fingerprints and the interview, and they will be told the check was cleared the same day? (Now is this mean the FBI Name check was cleared?) or this something else? because i see some people waited so many years for their name to be cleared, Please Clearfy this point for me please.

Thanks alot.

Age doesnt matter, that would be discrimination if age was an issue!!

I guess the meaning of the OP is that if a man in his 20s applied for the citizenship based on being married to a 80 year old female US citizen, would the IO cast some reasonale doubts on the
genuinity of the marriage

//2- I read about some people when they go to have their FP taken, they call the FBI between their fingerprints and the interview, and they will be told the check was cleared the same day? (Now is this mean the FBI Name check was cleared?) or this something else? because i see some people waited so many years for their name to be cleared, Please Clearfy this point for me please.//

There is no such thing. You have to give your FP and the USCIS will initiate both FP check and background/name check. I remember in 2004, USCIS would call FBI to make sure if there is/was any pending case on a person who appeared for FP. They did that for some time.

Hello,

I got 2 Questions please.

1- Does age matter for getting ur citizenship? i mean if someone his wife older than him it can be a serious issue? (On the citizenship Interview)
It's refered to as Cougar crime:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships
2- I read about some people when they go to have their FP taken, they call the FBI between their fingerprints and the interview, and they will be told the check was cleared the same day? (Now is this mean the FBI Name check was cleared?) or this something else? because i see some people waited so many years for their name to be cleared, Please Clearfy this point for me please.

Thanks alot.
You can call the FBI to determine if your FP was cleared (really a pointless idea unless you suspect FP has been delayed, lost etc..), but they can't tell you if name check was cleared. For name check, you'll need to speak with a IO who can verify if it has been completed.