<180 days and CIS knows, would it work?

hassoon

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I read lots of approvals with ac-21 even with people leaving their sponsering company before the 180 days, but in all cases posted, the CIS was not informed of the date of leave. I have not heard of a case yet where an approval was granted while the CIS knows about the leave before 180 days!

1- Please post your case if you left your job before 180 days.
2-post any experience you heard about where approval was granted by CIS while they know about the leave before 180 days.

my case:
wac-02-126-xxxxx
left job immediately after filing, few days.
2 finger prints
interview on 8/2003 (the officer knew about the leaving date)
Still waiting!!

interview on 8/2003
---- where your Interview was conducted? what kind of questions asked? did you submit new employer letter at the time of interview?

it seems, hassoon needs help but does not want to help others with the info or want to share info.

I am sorry to be late

First, I apologize to be late in my reply, but I can only send from home. I can't do it while at work.

Any ways,
my details were posted before and here they are again:

wac02126xxxxx
nd:3/2002
left sponsering company on 3/2002
start work in washington state immidiately on 3/2002
fp 6/2002 at washington
interview at washington on 7/30/2003
still waiting:

at the interview: the officer told me that this is his first time to see case like mine. becuse he asked me first if I work to the sponser, the answer was no, he immidiately asked about the date I left the sponser. then, he asked me if I was laid off or resigned. I was laid off. He did not say if that (meaning the layoff or resignation) makes any difference when I asked him, but he said he would like to collect info. He said like this " I cannot approve your case, I am not familiar with such cases, I need to consuld with Nebraska Service Center and see. I know that if you left your sponsering company after 180 days it is OK, but in your case, I honestly don't know". He also said that he will put my name on the FBI name check.

I have not heard anything after that, now I have new job.

at the time of the interview, I did submit a letter from the second company.

other things he asked about in the interview were trevial like mothers name, date of intry, and the questions in the 485 form, very simple.

The fact that you have not been approved after about 10 mo. of interview worries me. Have you sent enquiry to BCIS?

Back to the original question

I did not send any inquiry to the BCIS.
But can we go back to the original question about the 180 days?
have you known any one who left his sponsering company before 180 days and was approved with BCIS knowing the date of his leave?

I think it will help, I know a case
He was with employer X and X filed LC and then I-140 was filed and approved and then I-485 was filed, he left the employer after one month of I-485 filing and joined new employer with H1 transfer. His case was transferred to Newark NJ from VSC. He give new employer letter of future permanent job offer and AC21 august MEMO copy at the time of interview and he was approved on the same day of interview in Newark NJ in Feb 2003.

** It seems you met an inexperienced USCIS officer. For AC21 use no need of working with sponsor after filing I-485 for 180 days, one can be sponsored by A and no need to work with sponsor before I-485 gets approved.
Take the print out and Read the AC21 august Memo 2-3 times:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/handbook/I140_AC21_8403.pdf
http://www.usavisanow.com/8-13-03-140-485.pdf

I'm in kind of similar situation...

Here is my details....

Case# EAC021105XXXX
ND: 01/28/2002
2nd FP: Around November 2003

RFE for G-325; that kind of told them when I left my initial sponsoring company that was < 180 days form i485 ND. And Company Letter; that I sent from my new company with AC21 letter.

RFE response received by BCIS: 11/06/2003

Now waiting for any kind of decission.

Sipak
Could you please write what was RFE in detail?
What they asked

What you sent or submitted to use AC21

** It was difficult to understand your English or I don’t know the correct English. I did understand only that your RFE was for Form G325 Please post so that others can understand

Resending RFE info

RFE was about
1. Employment Verification Letter:
2. G-325

1. For first, I sent letter from my current employer B (not the sponsoring employer A) whom I did join < 180 days from I-485 file date.

2. Sent G-325 that showed the exact dates when I joined employer B.

Also sent AC21 letter with RFE response.

Re: Resending RFE info

Originally posted by sipak
RFE was about
1. Employment Verification Letter:
2. G-325

1. For first, I sent letter from my current employer B (not the sponsoring employer A) whom I did join < 180 days from I-485 file date.
------ that is OK
2. Sent G-325 that showed the exact dates when I joined employer B.
------ that is OK, I hope you missed some info on G325A earlier
Also sent AC21 letter with RFE response.
---- that is OK, what were the contents of your AC21 letter , it will help many if you can post the sample Ac21 letter so that others can benifit (you can remove your name or company name) did lawyer drafted the AC21 letter?many are looking for a sample letter drafted by a lawyer.
** I dont see any problems for you and your case will be approved in 1-2 months time.
Good Luck!!

hassoon,

Please post your reply on the proceedings of your case, as it might be of great help...

Many thanks!