15 Years Of Wait Came To An End

Bri999

Registered Users (C)
:eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe it, I must be dreaming. I finally just got the word that I have been waiting to hear and thought that I'll never even see. 15 years came to an End and just got the e mail after mid night that I was approved I cried and called over seas and woke up my mom to tell her the news. I am still in schock and probably won't really believe it until I see the actual card.

I was praying to God that I could take my GC to my first day at my new job next week and I thought this is just dream, but God can do miracles and God could answer my prayers and could come true. Good luck to all of you guys, I wish the best to all of you :D.... how long does it take these days to recieve the card after you get the email? please let me know guys. Thanks to all of you for the support

ND: July 2000

GREAT GREAT News Bri.Thanks for sharing your news with US.
Start Enjoy your New GC Life.
Like you i over 12 years i am waiting for my GC--Hope Soon i can give everyone good news like you.
Enjoy your Greatest Weekend.
-----------
ND - Jan- 2001
FP- July-2004
RFI -July-2005
BIO - Aug 4th 2005
Hope get the Approval Mail Soon :)

Bri999 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: I can't believe it, I must be dreaming. I finally just got the word that I have been waiting to hear and thought that I'll never even see. 15 years came to an End and just got the e mail after mid night that I was approved I cried and called over seas and woke up my mom to tell her the news. I am still in schock and probably won't really believe it until I see the actual card.

I was praying to God that I could take my GC to my first day at my new job next week and I thought this is just dream, but God can do miracles and God could answer my prayers and could come true. Good luck to all of you guys, I wish the best to all of you :D.... how long does it take these days to recieve the card after you get the email? please let me know guys. Thanks to all of you for the support

ND: July 2000

Congrats! 15 years of wait??? They must send you US passport not GC.

Thanks everyone, I feel like a load took off from my back. I was really worried specially after they sent me an RFE asking for pictures after they took my bio.

I am not sure what kind of speed drugs the CIS is on these days. after I got the approval after midnight, I got up this morning and see they sent my an e mail 5 hrs after the approval e mail saying that they are ordering the card and will send t once it is finished, i feel so reliefed, but more once I see that card with my picture on it and backdated :p

Bri ! you said that you received the mail after midnight... when did you check it? Are they working on cases 24/7 nowadays or what?

Lazerthegreat said:
Bri ! you said that you received the mail after midnight... when did you check it? Are they working on cases 24/7 nowadays or what?

Hey Lazer -

Long time no speak! Just wanted to let you know that their system always sends an e-mail out after 12.01 am. So, in Bri's case it could have been approved that very morning. All of the e-mails i get from CIS after after midnight.

Bri - congrats and goodluck. Stick around and continue to contribute.

I believe their server updates every midnight. So any changes being made to your case (LUD, email sent, case update) will be posted to your account right after the update which is 12:01am. And that is the reason server shoots out information to you that early. Sorry for being an IT nerd here:>

-Noman

thanks everyone....ok, that is a good explaination about after midnight e mails, i didn't think they would work after midnight. I am waiting for the next e mail that they sent the card and finally et to see the card :p

Don't you guys agree that we should offically make the lucky WEDNESDAY? since all the last approvals came to people on Wednesdays? :D

Lazerthegreat said:
Hey LolaLi! you seem to be the best contributor of this forum. You did not disappear even after approval... :)

I can't seem to stay away - this forum is like family. :D I know you won't disappear either!

How are things going with you?

Lazer,

After they received your Address change request, only the LUD got changed not the original message right? Original still says " on March xxx, we recieved the information we requested blah blah " right? Just checking

Mine still says "on March 30th, we recived your RFI blah blah" and the LUD shows april 12 which is i suppose is the date they recieved my BIO from FBI.

-Noman

norman and lazer. we are just having the close date for every step we been taken. if any of u got good news recently, do not forget to buy me a drink. good luck guys! :D

sicker! I will buy you 2 drinks when I receive approval.... :)

Yes Noman! only LUD changed but original message is for Bio on March 15, 2000.