140 Dtae now is may 08

srikanti

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

According latest processing imes I140 for skilled workers /profeessionals and unskilled workers is May 08 2003 .

Best regards,

Originally posted by srikanti
Hi ,

According latest processing imes I140 for skilled workers /profeessionals and unskilled workers is May 08 2003 .

Best regards,

Whom are they kidding. There is something terribly wrong here!

Expect a drop in date with the next update!

dyno

EB2 & EB3

The reports have distinguished EB2 for NIW and otherwise for the past few updates. It says time for cases of "Advanced degree or Exceptional Ability" is Jan 6 2003. Are they referring to the LC based EB2 cases? How come there's such a difference between them and the LC based EB3 cases? I can't see how the EB2 cases are more complicated in any way. Anyone has any insight on this?

I remember that some of our friend explained how this processing date chakkar works, just to refresh the memories, he explained that this website has kind of system which does a kind of sutomatic mathmatics and come up with dates and post on the web, I do not remember the name of member who explained it but I felt that it is true, and biggest proof is that ssssoooooooooo many cases of before this date are pending, i just hope that once they cross our nd, we can generate some kind of query on our case,correct friends?

VSC is playing with dates...

Looking at the processing dates it is very clear they are playing with dates, nothing else is going on. They haven't approved pending I140s, EADs, APs, I485s, no movement in any of these. Instead of doing some real work it is play time there.

I hope the class action law suit brings them down to reality.

Originally posted by srikanti
Hi ,

Best regards,

NIW, OR, and I-485 dates did not change. I think when I-485 processing date hits concurrently filing it will get much worse. nothing can expedite the process unless they really have some material reform or have more funds.

Well, in the same page they have defined the processing date, it does not mean approval. It means they are processing case received on or before that date. The approval will be issued when the processing and review is completed, which may be about 30 days.

I that are correct, expect a flurry of approval in the next 30 days.

Sorry guys, but same question again, is it true that we can gen. some kinda query on our case once they pass our ND date?

like my ND is sep 26 2003, lets says they cross that date in next 3 months and i call them, will they be forced to procees my application? doe some one knows exact theory behind this thing?

Manoj

That is also specified in that page. If 30 days have passed and you haven't heard anything - call them.

In my case, when the processing date for EAD had passed, I called them. That was the answer they gave me. After 30 days when I called again, they did initiate an enquiry.

Some things work logically at CIS at least!

but what is the meaning of intiating query?does that mean that they will have to start working on ur application?

hope to get answer from u,

thx a lot for ur help

Initiating a query means someone will look into the case to determine why it is still not completed. They should have already started processing that case.

My best guess would be those type of cases are more complicated and require more investigation.

Saga Cotinues ....

Time : 5:55AM
Date : 03-05-04 Friday
Place : Dark Bed Room with dim bed lamp

Alarm in the cell phone rang . A guy woke up slowly and moved towards Rest Room . While brushing the teeth - All of a sudden , he realized that it is going to be one of those alternative Fridays , when CIS will release its new dates about the progress of 140 . There is an obvious optimism on his face . You can see that he started brushing his teeth more rigorously and more energitically . Hero of our story did not realize that the other person in the same room - who is on the other side of the room started lauging at unreasonable optimisitic guy .

Time : 7:20 AM
Place : Work

Realized that there is a major issue with deployed application . Started attending the conference calls and scratching the head with field problems .He totally forgot the issue that he tought he would do at 8AM .

Time : 11:50 AM
Place : Work
Convinced the team that the problem is related to messaging between applications .And applied Standard Solution .Shut down the messaging application and restart . Hey all problems went away . How smart he is ... .Our hero is on his way to Lunch with his collegues to chinese restaurant . While listening to collegues talking about the IRAQ at the restaurant - idea of INS-Friday popped up in his mind . He started becoming restless again thinking that he is not upto date with the fast moving world .

Time : 1:00 PM
place : Work

Hero realized that he had to wait another two weeks to see something . The day Jan06,03 remained as Jan 06,03 for EB2 . Hum.. Let us pray for this poor guy , who is again getting trapped looking for another sweet update on March 19,2004.

Are you curious ... Who this poor guy is ?

It is me , it is you , it is every one who is in the 140 Que . The saga continues .. till ... we receive the sweet phone call from attorneys . ( i donot have my 140 case no. it is company's policy .)

Wishing you all the best with 03-19-04 update,

Sunny

140 ND 04/01/03 EB2

Good story, Sunny.
I wonder who the person is in the other room. I guess s/he is again someone like me, you or anyone in the queue.

Stay safe. :)

Which site says May 8?

Hi
Would someone please let me know which site shows the latest updates on VSC processing dates? coz AILA.org still shows the Feb 20th one.

Thanks