140/485 Approved via pilot proam at CSC

EB2 concurrent i140/485 approved

RD: 06/07/04
AD: 12/01/04

Name checking pending at FBI since 6/22/04. Fortunately it was cleared on 11/18/04 and about two weeks later, 140/485 approved.

485 LUD change on 10/27/04, but personally don't think it means anything. It never changed again until approval.

What is considered concurrent filing

Hi folks,
I am new to this forum and wanted to know what is considered concurrent filing). I mean, if I-140 is filed now and then I-485 is filed a month later
along with the I-140 filing receipt, does that still count as concurrent filing and
would that be covered under the pilot program for fast approval.

Thanks
-Amit

If you file I485 before I140 approval, that is called semi-concurrent.

Yes, the case can fall into pilot program with catagory, EB2.

I saw the case which was approved even it is EB3 category.

GOooooooooooooood LUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk~

Thanks waitingforluck
Can someone with the sitution in semi-concurrent filing like to confirm this ?
I heard, if the case goes to pilot program, then the approvals are within 90
days...pretty cool :)

-

waitingforluck said:
If you file I485 before I140 approval, that is called semi-concurrent.

Yes, the case can fall into pilot program with catagory, EB2.

I saw the case which was approved even it is EB3 category.

GOooooooooooooood LUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk~

my status

maple_cartier said:
htammana,

What is the status of your case thus far? Not heard from you in a while?

No news yet. Online status says: "On August 27, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case".

LUD: 10/27/04

Name check

Hello All

I know lot of people here talking about name check . Can anyone please tell me how to know whether my case is pending name check.

EB2 Concurrent
I140/485 ND/RD 06/30/2004
EAD and AP approved

Thanks in advance.

Question to iamconfused

iamconfused,

When did you received your FP notice?

iamconfused

Name checking pending at FBI since 6/22/04. Fortunately it was cleared on 11/18/04 and about two weeks later, 140/485 approved.

485 LUD change on 10/27/04, but personally don't think it means anything. It never changed again until approval.

FP notice was issued on 06/24/04. I sent an inquriy to FBI in early september and found USCIS sent name check requst on 06/22/04.

Hamilton said:
iamconfused,

When did you received your FP notice?

iamconfused

Name check

Hello imconfused

How do you know that your name check was pending . Did you check somewhere ? or assuming your name check was pending you send an email to FBI. Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

I didn't know if my name check was pending when I sent inquiry to FBI. As my case should be in pilot program (EB2 current with RD 6/7/04) and it didn't get approved within three months like my colleagure's case did. I wanted to find where my case got stuck.

waitingforGC200 said:
Hello imconfused

How do you know that your name check was pending . Did you check somewhere ? or assuming your name check was pending you send an email to FBI. Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

No FP Notice after 5 months of concurrent filing at CSC

ND 07/23/04
Received AP/EAD
No Fingerprint Notice
Called, fingerprint notice has not been sent out yet.

Question:
What could be the reason that delay my FP notice?
What can I do to trigger the FP notice?

:mad:

USCIS may just forget to send you FP notice. One of my colleagues waited for a year for the FP notice. Other people who filed 140/485 together with him got approvals, but he was still waiting. Then he asked lawyer to file an inquiry and he received FP notice very soon. A week after he had his FP done, his 140/485 got approved.

Hamilton said:
ND 07/23/04
Received AP/EAD
No Fingerprint Notice
Called, fingerprint notice has not been sent out yet.

Question:
What could be the reason that delay my FP notice?
What can I do to trigger the FP notice?

:mad:

AP approved but EAD is still pending

Has anybody faced a situation where the AP is approved but EAD is still pending approval. I thought they both of these together and on the same date. I got my AP approved on 12/10. FP done on 11/10. 140and I-485 RD is 10/14

EAD received but AP pending

Sameer,

My situation is the reverse. I have my EAD approved(Dec 10th) but waiting for my AP. Even I thought we should be getting both AP and EAD together. MY RD for I140 iis Sep 23rd.

News..
I received my AP also by mail yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator: