140/485/765/131

New guy

Hello friends. I am new here. I'm going to get the LC hopefully this week. I am married with 2 kids. If I can make to file I-140 and I-485 next week, can I file and for my wife and both kids at the same time? How do I do that? Do I need to submitt the medical exams with the I-485 or they can RFI me later
(We might not have enough time to get the medical before the end of July.)
I need some advices please.
Thanks a lot.:cool:

Filed on 27 July 2007

I filed concurrently for my 140/485/765/131 and the Fedex shipment reached Texas Service Center on 27th July 2007.

Let's see with the boat-load of filing's when the receipts come

Good Luck to all

you have to call the USCIS contact number 1-800-375-5283 choose the following options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1.
You will get a live person talk to. They will ask for which application. Say for I-485. They will ask whether your check is cashed. Just say yes. Then they will transfer the line to 485 department. Then another person will ask you spell out your name as in the application. then date of birth and address. If they have a receipt number they will give it to you. Your spouse has to call on their own to get theirs.

Hope this helps...let me know how it goes

Concurrent filing

I too concurrently filed I-140 and I-485. I realize that I-140 approvals are taking a long time these days. Does anyone know if the priority date matters for the I-140 processing?

Hi,

I've just talked to my 2 co-workers who submitted the documents to USCIS. One of them sent I-140 and I-485 to Texas instead to Nebraska. Do you know if the applications will be rejected or transfered to another USCIS?

Another question: they both sent I-485/I-140/I-765/I-131 in the first week of August. Now one of them says that he included the new fee for I-140 but the old fee for I-485/i-765/i-131.

The second says that his lawyer told him to include old fee for I-485, but the new fee for I-131/i-765/i-140.

Did you include a new fee for I-765/I-131 ?

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Recieved an email from CRIS saying that my I140 Approval notice has been mailed. Does this mean there will be movement in I485 as well? Filed concurrently in June. Details in signature.

Great to see some June filed I-140 applications getting approved.

I haven't got my receipt for I-140 yet -- Filed June 26th.

What are the correct fees under July visa bulletin?

My lawyer made a mistake and sent my package of I-485 and I-140( concurrent filing) to Nebraska instead of Texas( delivered the package on August 17th)

After this mistake, now I'm concerned if the lawyer sent the correct fees( only filing fees) for the following:

....I-485 for me(wife)

.....I-485 for my husband

....I-140 for my husband

....I-76, Ead for me( the wife)

Could someone please, tell me what are the correct fees under July visa bulletin for all above applications that I just wrote.

Please advise me.
Your help would be highly appreciated.

Recieved an email from CRIS on 27th Feb 2008 (after 215 days) saying that my I140 Approval notice has been mailed. There was no LUD until the approval update

Recieved an email from CRIS on 27th Feb 2008 (after 215 days) saying that my I140 Approval notice has been mailed. There was no LUD until the approval update

PRholder,
My dates are pretty much close to you with EB3. Did you do anything special to get them approving you so fast? Thanks ~

Hi,

I used substitute labor and concurrently filed I 485 and I 140. My I 485 is at NSC and my I 140 [EB 2] is pending with TSC for the past 336 Days. USICS Recieved date is 23 Jul 2007. That is TSC current processing Time. Any idea when it iwll be cleared?

Meanwhile client where I am working has applied H1B for me assuming that he can join me in th company once 140 get ceared. Will that be a problem? I still have more two years to go on H1