14 to 19 January 2002 AOs(485) approvals

INS to resume work on Tuesday..

I talked to IIO and he informed that Computer systems at INS CA were down. And that work will resume on Tuesday...
Monday is a HOLIDAY...

I donot foresee many approvals next week also.. Maybe at maximum just like current one.

claire - 02:29pm Jan 18, 2002 EST --> 20 down, I still win on technical calculations

claire approved - no details
    Posted By: rjngh2000
                                                                                                1/18/02 4:52 PM
                                                                                                (#34 of 34)
    any experience with stamp at san jose
    claire - 02:29pm Jan 18, 2002 EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. have u been approved - or do u have an interview
    Posted By: rjngh2000 1/18/02 2:31 PM
    (#1 of 2)

1.1 been approved, need do PP stamp
    Posted By: claire

After you do the math , we got what we wanted

If you know how to use derivation, Integration, Sequence and series and statistics, you will agree that
we got what we wanted in this week.
If only somebody wouldn\'t have pulled this conspiracy , we would have landed home with number 40.

Monday to Thursday got 20 odd numbers. let\'s say 5 uncorroborated even then
with 15 in first 4 working days and rate of approvals getting hot and hot towards the end of the week, (practice makes man perfect)
We would have easily seen 15 more approvals on Friday, Saturday and Sunday(!) put together.

Hebnce on technical grounds, I still retain my name.
The proof is , next week talley will be 45, any body wants to bet on this ?

Who cares what name you use as long as you don\'t use more than one....

You are as useful as the info you add to this board. VooDoo mathematics is not my cuppa tea. If you think you would have got 30 approvals, dream on.

What\'s the matter with you mister Dee Rod?

Enjoy life, have fun while you work hard in other part of life.
I can\'t help if you think every person on this site is me, who cares.
what diffrence, I did not know the name change scene wil go this much high in to you.

485 approved Jan 14

ND: 5/17
AP: 8/09
EAD: 10/26 rcvd 11/7
FP: 11/27 done 11/28 (San Jose)
AD: Jan 14/2002
Mail arrived on Jan 17th to lawyer and 18th to me

anakin skywalker - 02:10am Jan 21, 2002 EST- approval: 1/15/2002

anakin skywalker - 02:10am Jan 21, 2002 EST

here is the case:
    case #: wac-01-160-xxxxx; eb2
    pd: 11/99
    i-485 nd:4/17/2001
    ap: 7/2001
    finger print: 9/18/2001
    rfe request; 11/9/2001 for 4 paystubs
    rfe rvd at ins: 12/2001
    avm update on rfe: 1/9/2002
    approval: 1/15/2002

my wife case was approved at the same time. the difference between the time i sent rfe and the approval on the case is 6-8 weeks, and this is what my
    lawyer told me to wait for.

thanks all of you there for countless information. and best wishes to you all

anika Gupta\'s friend approval rd 04-18

anika Gupta\'s friend approval rd 04-18
    Posted By: rsrgc
                                                                                                  1/22/02 1:11 PM
                                                                                                  (#40 of 40)
    My friend got approval
    Posted By: anika Gupta 1/22/02 1:09 PM
    (#116 of 116)
    RD-04/18
    ND-06/18
    WAC-01-216
    FP-done on Nov 27(as scheduled)
    AD-01/15
    Received in mail on 19 jan.
    message directly changed to processing resumed.

final_verdict RD 04/04/01 approved (RFE case) --> all together 24 ADs against expected 30

final_verdict RD 04/04/01 approved (RFE case)
    Posted By: Dee Rod
                                                                                                  1/20/02 1:33 AM
                                                                                                  (#37 of 40)
    ANOTHER RFE CASE FOR SJ APPROVED

final_verdict - 08:35pm Jan 19, 2002 EST

PD 04/99
          RD 04/04
          ND 04/24
          FP 09/17 (SCHEDULED FOR 10/27)
          RFE AVM DATE 10/24 RECEIVED ON 10/29 REPLIED ON 11/05
          RFE FOR W2\'S
          AVM UPDATED TO THE MAGIC WORDS "APPROVED" ON 01/17 FOR SELF & WIFE
          WAC-01-165*****
          GOOD LUCK TO ALL. HANG IN THERE. EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY!!!!

malli approved July 2001 rd -> Total talley for this week --> 28 as against expected 30

malli approved July 2001 rd
    Posted By: rjngh2000
                                                                                                  1/17/02 12:36 AM
                                                                                                  (#25 of 40)
    LA interview approved.
    malli - 10:40pm Jan 16, 2002 EST

Hi All:

I am happy to give the good news - mine and my husband\'s LA interview was approved today.

I did not post about our interview date since I was not sure whether interview will take place today. There was some confusion since my lawyer thought they have mistaken me
    for marriage-based base and had lost my husband\'s file : I had recieved the interview notice and my husband who is the principal did not receive it. Lawyer thought we will be
    sent back as soon as they realize it is employment based case.

Here is our odyssey:

Case details:
    PD: February 1996
    Labor approved: June 1999
    I-140 approved: July 2000
    I-485 applied: July 2001.
    I-485 receipt dates: September 2001 (lawyer sent the wrong amount, so it took two months to receive the receipts)

Anyway, we went for the interview and it was pretty straightforward:

1) We were asked to take oath.
    2) Then the officer asked for the driver\'s license, medical exam reports and passports. My driver\'s license had the old address, so he asked me to show the DMV change of
    address card.
    3)Then he started interviewing my husband. He verified all the biographical information, father\'s name, mother\'s maiden name, city where he was born. He asked for the original
    birth certificate and compared them to the one he had.
    4) He asked to see the original degree certificate.
    5) Then he asked whether he was still with the same company and asked for the latest pay stubs. My husband also showed his company photo ID card.
    6) Then he asked the standard question, whether any arrests, drug use or a member of any organization in India.
    7) Then he said he is going to approve his petition and stamped his passport.
    8) Then he asked me the same questions as my husband: mother\'s name, father\'s name and city I was born in. He asked to see the original birth and marriage certificates. He
    compared them with the copy he had.
    9) Then he asked me what proof I have for the validity for our marriage. This is where he lingered on the most. I showed him some of our wedding pictures, bank account, tax
    return etc. Then he asked whether I have more pictures. Luckily I had taked my entire wedding album. I handed it over to him. He leafed through almost half of it. Then he
    asked whether we jointly own any property and we said yes. He asked for a copy of the title deed of our home. Then he said he is going to approve it and stamped our
    passport. He congratulated us and told us we had prepared very well.

Totally it took about 40 minutes.

We had organized all our paperwork into four different folders. If anyone needs any help on this, do let me know.

Ciba, thank you for your help and dedication to his site. Please do let me know if you need any help in organizing the stuff on your website.

I want to everyone who has contributed on this site and who has been with us through this arduous journey of six years - it would have been very difficult without you all.

thanks
    malli

Guys, any guess how many I-485 approvals per day?

and are you observing days its takes from FP received and processing resumed? I have done my FP Jan 2nd and updated AVM on JAN 17th.
Guru\'s give me approximate date of approval?