1-140 Approved

Billtoo

Registered Users (C)
One of the tension over -- guys just received email about my I-140 approval..
It took around 238 days..
EB3 and concurrent.
Thanks
Billtoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Billtoo,

It still shows a random pattern of approvals at NSC. What is your PD ? Lucky for you.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

I-140

Thanks, even I did not expect it to happen so soon.
Yes I am lucky -- very. I was expecting all sorts of RFE's since my company is very small -- just 3 guys.

I had filed for labor in Feb 2003.. I guess that becomes my PD.

Thanks
Billtoo

This is really a welcome news.. August rd.. thats cool... DIGS and others please get ready for a big party.. You guys approvals on the street corner.. I wish you good luck..

Congrats

Billtoo,

Congrats man. You are always ahead of me.Hope I will come and join you soon.

1-140

The current trends were around March to May... I was taken back when I got the emails ...

I am been lucky.

Thank you every one and I hope things roll out smooth for all of us..

Thanks
Billtoo

I am in march.. no luck for me so far.. 390 days.. and still counting :(

Yes you are very lucky.. congrats.. !

Billtoo.....et tu!

Congrats!

I have some hope of getting my I-140 approved this year since my 140 ND happens to be on the same day as yours, then again shouldn't get my hopes too high!

Enjoy the scent of freedom!

Livingonthedge :)

Notice of Action - received.

today my emp gave me a copy of I-797c regarding I-140 approval.

It has my PD in there and states--
I am not eligible to file for AOS at this time. [Retro Country]
That means they have abandoned the concurrent approach all together and will approve 485 based on PD...

Long wait for me ....

Thanks
Billtoo

Problem

Yes -- that is what is the problem with me I guess..

I asked my attorney about it and he seems not sure about anything in this regards..

What happens -- It looks like they are not accepting my 485 application which I had filed under concurrent scheme.

* Do I have to refile after the date becomes current or they will pick up my already submitted 485?

* Will they process my H1b extension (7th year) -- as it based on 485 it may get stuck also?

* Does this mean -- if you are from retro country and Ur PD is not current ... You have done concurrent and work on EAD --- You will not be able to get Ur EAD renewed until -- U are able to submit the 485?

Hmm every thing is confusing for me at this stage...

Thanks

Billtoo,
Am I missing something here?
I see from your signature that you already have EAD & AP approved and they were approved on the basis of your 485 application.
Now, how can USCIS say you are not eligible for AOS?
I think the stupid text inplace of PD must be a mistake.
It's possible that 485 may not be approved till your PD is current but that shouldn't affect EAD/AP/H1 renewals.

Let us know what your attorney thinks.

Are EAD Retro guys tanked ?

Sra123 --

yes this is the new problem for the Retro guys right now whose PD is not current..

I had applied concurrent -- 140 and 485 -- at time the PD was current for all. An concurrent adjucation ment -- I-140 wont be adjucated until 485 is in the ready shelf...
So one was able to apply for EAD based on 485 filing.

Now they have done with concurrent and there is a new rule -- which states that 140 and 485 will be processed differently..
485 will be processed based on PD for retro guys..

Now my 485 application is in tank according to the -- Notice of Action I received for 140. It states in my PD in there and then states -- I cannot apply for 485 until the date becomes current.

So with this new argument --

Say I apply for EAD renewal next month -- and my PD is not current then ...
Then they may say -- You are ineligible to apply for 485 -- so we cannot renew Ur EAD ...
I think my EAD approval will be be accepted only when reach that magic date for AOS..

But this is my thoughts ... may not be correct....

My attorney is tanked and drowned in knee deep water -- won't reply to my email either -- may be checking the forum for answers ...

Billtoo
I don't think you have to refile 485. You may have to just wait till PD becomes current. Let us get some feedback from the members if they had similiar situation.

Billtoo, a bit confused here. If you have not filed I-485 how can you be concurrent? If you already have filed I-485 then you should not have nothing to worry as NSC will hold it till your PD becomes current. EAD renewal should not be an issue.