Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

I agree! This forum isn’t about racism. It is about everyone’s immigration concerns and how we can grow together. We are all here to gather and assist each others in regards to any immigration information possible. We are like a family who are supporting each other emotionally as well. Let’s leave race aside and move on!

Still waiting on the march waive guys!!!! Where is it? Smh!

I’m really hoping for next 2 weeks we will see some approvals.
Good thing my mom has a tourist visa and she’s been coming to visit us 8-9 years now.
Still want to go back to see my siblings and relatives. And go to my father’s cemetery.

Good morning group im been thinking on what happen back in October when they start releasing visas and we never seen before since im on this process and im coming to the conclusion there is no more visas to adjudication this year because is already middle of march so if by the end of this month nobody has been granted that will confirm my theory but this is not bad like sounds because now they start in October and we only have 6 months to get there and by then all 2021 will be granted ones…what you guys think

Good morning group im been thinking on what happen back in October when they start releasing visas and we never seen before since im on this process and im coming to the conclusion there is no more visas to adjudication this year because is already middle of march so if by the end of this month nobody has been granted that will confirm my theory but this is not bad like sounds because now they start in October and we only have 6 months to get there and by then all 2021 will be granted ones…what you guys think
I think we will still see some approvals before October.

I was thinking the same thing, I think the wave came back in December. Lots of people got approve this December, but I was hoping my theory was proven wrong. I remember last year the wave came last week of February.:(:(:(

We got data only from 2022 and 2023. We can only assume that the wave comes in March. I don't think all the visas are over but t's hard to predict anything.

Let's not lose hope.

Sólo tenemos datos de 2022 y 2023. Sólo podemos suponer que la ola llegará en marzo. No creo que se hayan acabado todas las visas, pero es difícil predecir algo.

No perdamos la esperanza.
Hola np perdamos la esperanza grupo es tiempo para los del 2021 y si tambien los que somos de el 2022 estamos pendientes paciencia y bendiciones para todos