Hi Rajiv, I filed for interfiling (EB3 to EB2) – if EB2 I-485 get’s rejected then is there a possibility to use EB3 I-140 and reapply I-485? If my I-485 get rejected then will my wife’s I-485 also get rejected.
My lawyer filed for Interfiling (EB3 to EB2) couple of months back but there is no update to my I-485 case. It is still in “Initial Review” state, just like how it was filed back in 2007. I called USCIS and they are asking my lawyer to talk to them but my Lawyer is saying they won’t...
I just got my I-140 approved (EB3 to EB2 porting) with my new employer and my priority date is current.
1) Should I call USCIS and ensure my I-485 is being processed in EB2 category and not in EB3 anymore?
2) If I quit my employer before getting the GC, will I be able to use AC-21...
I have applied I-485 for my Wife on July 1st.Currently she is in H1 status. She is traveling to India and also going for stamping
1) What will be the impact if for some unforeseen reason her Visa get’s denied or delayed?
2)Her company will retry and if that didn’t work then I will...
My employer have applied for EB3 to EB2 porting and my case is pending labor clearance stage. Since EB2 date got retrogressed/stand still and EB3 is moving in snail phase, Is it possible for me to maintain both state and pick one which ever becomes current first? If not at which state...
I am in 9th year of H1, EB3- I485 Pending. I am moving to a new job,my new employer is planning to file eb2 for me. Is AC-21 required or H1 transfer will do?
If AC-21 is required, will it conflict with my EB2 GC Filing?
Hi Rajiv, Thank you for this service.
1. Can an unincorporated company sponsor H1-B? Is there chances of denial because of incorporation?
2. Can new H1-B employee start working in Jan-2013 instead of Oct-1-2012?
3. In your video blog you stated that “H1-B holder cannot start a new...
EB3 to EB2 PD porting
1. EB3 to EB2 PD porting; is it true that I cannot port the priority date if my previous employer revokes my approved I-140? Can they really revoke an I-140 approved several years back?
2.I am planning to file for H1-B but I cannot start working for my sponsor...
Hi Rajiv, Thank you for this service. I’m in I-485 pending wife not included. I got a very good job offer and the new employer want me to come work in EAD. They don't want to transfer my H1-B (required for my wife to be in H4).
q1. What options do I have to keep my wife in US while...
While I was checking out the option for changing from EB3 to EB2, I came across the negative profitability.
1. If the company is running with negative profitability, will this become a rejection critera for PERM/I-140 process?
2. Can a person on H4...
Hi Rajiv, Thank you!
H1-B law related
1. Every time we re-locate out of current geographical location then we need to re-apply H1-B, is that right? What if I have Travel job?
2. What is “H1-B Dependant Company” and what are the consequences for employees?
3. “USCIS black listed...
Hi Rajiv, I filed for H1-B extension and I got promoted while the case was in-progress;
1. Should this require H1-B amendment or H1-B re-file? Can I travel during amendment/re-file in-progress?
2. Can my wife on H4 travel and go for visa stamping during this time?
3. What is the difference...
Hi Rajiv, I posted the following questions and got your positive answer in last conference call. As you said; I emailed **** to take legal consultation and start the process and yet to hear back from you. Can you please brief me the process and documents required so that I can start preparing in...
Hi Rajiv, Thank you for this service. I’m in I-485 pending (EB3) and my priority date is current for EB2 so I am planning of re-filing my case in EB2. My current employer denied to re-file my case in EB2. I have found a would be employer (small consulting firm) who is willing to file GC for me...