• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

i
i cheked Cairo US empassy i counted that 150 egyptions and 30 sudanese will be intervewd in May and i guss that most africans already got ther chance to face the CO and few remaind lets say 40% in Aug and Sept. . . . . . .

Hi SudMD,
How do you can sort the egyption CN # form the sudanese CN# below CN 25,900.
I think it is too difficult to determine which is which.

Hi SudMD,
Welcome ameer :)
True below that cn range, no one can tell !
How is gabam doing btw ? Do you hear from him?

Hi SudMD,
well Ameer its not that hard Egyption CNs are in 20+k range Sudanese or other africans 30+k there 2 or 3 AS Casese

well Ameer its not that hard Egyption CNs are in 20+k range Sudanese or other africans 30+k there 2 or 3 AS Casese
But there is Sudanese CN# in the 20+K range,you cannot determine which is sudanese and which is egyption,before(4 months ) the embassy was determine the nationality but now too difficult.

But there is Sudanese CN# in the 20+K range,you cannot determine which is sudanese and which is egyption,before(4 months ) the embassy was determine the nationality but now too difficult.
yes there are Sudanese whith 20+ CNs but few people there already hade thery interviw on Marsh i guss and did u miss egypt cuttoff and AF cuttoff . . . . .

Be careful - that data is around 1000 visas understated, plus there are probably some embassies not reporting right. PLUS aos cases (around 2k) will be on top of this number. I think the real number of remaining visas is more like 20/21k and we have 4.3 months left. The pace of issuance has been running at about 5k per month (with only small jumps), so whilst I would LOVE to see big jumps, I am more hopeful than certain that we will see those jumps.
Whereby they worked?:)Correctly. Europe. Do you recall how much it grew in June and July. AOS did not entered into the system? 1000 - this numbers is less. I have already said why.
If I say a big race does not mean 10,000;) for Europa.

how likely is it that 2014AS13xxx will be current in august?

I don't believe anyone can say with any measure of certainty - none of us know how KCC will handle Nepal and Iran - and those two countries are holding things back.

Whereby they worked?:)Correctly. Europe. Do you recall how much it grew in June and July. AOS did not entered into the system? 1000 - this numbers is less. I have already said why.
If I say a big race does not mean 10,000;) for Europa.

Damn, my slonerish is letting e down, I'm not too sure what you are trying to say.

The 1000 isn't a guess - it is accurate. And no, as are not in CEAC. As for the other points, I am in the dark...

Do any of you guys heard of a success story of interview for someone who did qualified over college (or university) because his/her high school wasn't acceptable? Did he/she present only the college (or university) diploma to the CO or both? I have seen different options till now & I'm very confused :confused::confused::confused:.

Do any of you guys heard of a success story of interview for someone who did qualified over college (or university) because his/her high school wasn't acceptable? Did he/she present only the college (or university) diploma to the CO or both? I have seen different options till now & I'm very confused :confused::confused::confused:.
I was reading Britsimon articles in this link http://community.immigration.com/th...ources-useful-links-gathered-in-one-place.22/
Here I'm attaching the part of education explanation for eligibility. It sa: "An applicant may present a bachelor's or master's degree to meet this requirement.".
So I think I have to present ONLY my bachelor's degree !!!Untitled.png

Hi Levi2al, although it says so, i have had all my educational certificates from grade 1 to my BS.c translated and i will present it all during the interview and i will leave it up to them to choose, just to be in the safe side, also i have done an equivalency certificate for my BS.c to the US system as a backup.

Hi Levi2al, although it says so, i have had all my educational certificates from grade 1 to my BS.c translated and i will present it all during the interview and i will leave it up to them to choose, just to be in the safe side, also i have done an equivalency certificate for my BS.c to the US system as a backup.
When do you expect to have your interview? If so then please let us know how did you succeed with this issue.
For my case, I know that my high school diploma will, for sure, not be acceptable. That's why I don't know , to present it or not. Maybe they see this one first and don't proceed with the bachelor one! I don't know but anyway I will keep it with me. If they will ask for it then I will deliver to them. Or maybe is not the way it should be?!

to be honest i do not know when i will have my interview, potentially in August if i'm lucky :) cross fingers :) for sure i will update you with what will happen in it. but i would advise you to have all your documentation with you as a backup, the team here will be able to give you more insight as they are more experienced than me.

if you do not mind me asking what's your case number and the changeability to which region ?

to be honest i do not know when i will have my interview, potentially in August if i'm lucky :) cross fingers :) for sure i will update you with what will happen in it. but i would advise you to have all your documentation with you as a backup, the team here will be able to give you more insight as they are more experienced than me.

if you do not mind me asking what's your case number and the changeability to which region ?
Thank you for your reply. My CN is EU37000 Albania. Probably also in August.

I was reading Britsimon articles in this link http://community.immigration.com/th...ources-useful-links-gathered-in-one-place.22/
Here I'm attaching the part of education explanation for eligibility. It sa: "An applicant may present a bachelor's or master's degree to meet this requirement.".
So I think I have to present ONLY my bachelor's degree !!!View attachment 4
Yeah although it says so I was asked to show both my high school diploma and my masters degree (they didn't care about the bachelors inbetween though). And a number of people have reported officers saying not interested in seeing the university degrees, just want to see the high school one. And still others doing what seems obvious, just looking at the highest qualification. So you can choose: you can not get a copy of HS diploma and take the chance that you have an officer who wants to see it, is not really interested in your arguments, and puts you on AP until you get a copy to him. Or you can do what many DV applicants do, which is play by the "better safe than sorry" rule and rather end up at the interview having things they may not need, than needing things they do not have with them.

Yeah although it says so I was asked to show both my high school diploma and my masters degree (they didn't care about the bachelors inbetween though). And a number of people have reported officers saying not interested in seeing the university degrees, just want to see the high school one. And still others doing what seems obvious, just looking at the highest qualification. So you can choose: you can not get a copy of HS diploma and take the chance that you have an officer who wants to see it, is not really interested in your arguments, and puts you on AP until you get a copy to him. Or you can do what many DV applicants do, which is play by the "better safe than sorry" rule and rather end up at the interview having things they may not need, than needing things they do not have with them.

Totally agree with you Susie