Waiting Asylum decision

I know that they remove it. The usually cross off the decision part in the scanned file. But you’d be able to tell if the wiped part was written on the denial section or the approval section. Please take another look

I know that they remove it. The usually cross off the decision part in the scanned file. But you’d be able to tell if the wiped part was written on the denial section or the approval section. Please take another look
Thats why i did FOIA but check this Screenshot. All are like these i was not able to find any clue. is there any other way ? like any form or sign ?

Attachments

• ASYLM.png
    ASYLM.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 79
Thats why i did FOIA but check this Screenshot. All are like these i was not able to find any clue. is there any other way ? like any form or sign ?
In your case, all three fields are blank. However, I saw a FOIA result on this forum where the approval field was marked out by the officer. Perhaps it’s totally random

So what do you think ? Why they left all blank in my case ? Do you think any negative mark here ?
I think the officer didn’t make a decision immediately. Your case was pushed into the backlog and has been sitting there ever since. I also saw another FOIA case that the applicant requested FOIA only a month after their interview and the decision section returned blank. I guess one month is too early for them to make a decision.

on 19 october 2022 my C08 ead was approved and its showing card being produced.
Today on 21 october 2022 my asylum status changed from application to decision was mailed.
I checked on eoir website it shows no case found.
I also can not add case to my uscis online account.
Did you get your decision yet?

I think the officer didn’t make a decision immediately. Your case was pushed into the backlog and has been sitting there ever since. I also saw another FOIA case that the applicant requested FOIA only a month after their interview and the decision section returned blank. I guess one month is too early for them to make a decision.
Its a more than a year, Interview was in Nov 2021.

How many days it take to get it the form and how did you get it by email or mailbox? Because I did Tuesday this week.

One of my friends had submitted asylum in April-2020 at Newark in new jersey. He is still waiting for interview. Any one is still waiting like him ?

Yes I did two times. both the time answer " Your application under process".
I have been waiting since March 2021. My lawyer told me not to submit a FOIA request and inquire directly to the asylum office. Apparently, a FOIA request may delay the case because they have to physically pull your paperwork and scan them. Have you done any inquiries?