Waiting Asylum decision

Got receipt num and applied for parents and 2 kids. So only 1 kid got denial with this excuse looks like they are not providing under 13 years in NJ.
Immigration is at federal level; i don't think State rule can effect it. But, you need to call them & find out the reason that why one out of four was rejected. Did you apply & received SSN for that child?

hello friends,
I don't know if anyone remembers me here but I posted about my case years ago.
I applied for asylum 2019 and was referred to court.
waited 2.5 years ( due to covid they kept delaying the date )
master hearing was waived and individual hearing was on September 2022 , or at least part one since we didn't get the change to finish in 2 hours. my second and final one will be in a month.

I live in Arizona and i'm from Iraq
the first individual hearing went well. direct examination was a success and next one will be cross-examination

keep me in your prayers and wish you luck to all
I was granted asylum in court today :)
I wish luck to all

Hello everyone,
My friend and his apply applied for affirmative asylum on January this year. Since then they haven’t received any receipt notice or anything from USCIS.
They have contacted their congressman and ombudsman but receive zero help/assistance.
Can anyone please tell what they should do now ?

Hi, everyone. My interview was done on May, and recently I just got a new mail saying I need to take the second interview two weeks later. Have anyone encountered this? And for the second interview, what should I pay attention to?Is the second interview a negative sign?Really very worried by now.

Hi, everyone. My interview was done on May, and recently I just got a new mail saying I need to take the second interview two weeks later. Have anyone encountered this? And for the second interview, what should I pay attention to?Is the second interview a negative sign?Really very worried by now.
Actually, its not that bad. If they wanted to reject you they would've done already... So its +ve :) STAY STRONG

They might have some questions before approving. Stay positive. Which office ?

I called them yesterday. They said my decision was made on August 26th. But nothing changed and I didn’t get any letter. They don’t know when I am going to get my decision.
On case status page, is it still showing “ Decision Pending “ or anything else?