Waiting Asylum decision

Yes, I asked congressman inquiry, no result, asked follow up inquiry, waiting for result, so did you try congressman inquiry or mail them?
Hi Asseek. I am waiting 2 years and 5 months after my interview. Status: "Application Is Pending". I can get my I-94, but travel history is missing. Not sure if it has any meaning.

Hi Asseek. I am waiting 2 years and 5 months after my interview. Status: "Application Is Pending". I can get my I-94, but travel history is missing. Not sure if it has any meaning.
I don’t think it means something, did you try congressman or ombudsman inquiry?

Hi! Do you remember when did travel history miss? Have you recently applied for EAD (work permit)?

Hi! Do you remember when did travel history miss? Have you recently applied for EAD (work permit)?
No because I have not checked it before recently but I remember it was showing history in the past. Does it have any meanings? I have not applied to work permit recently.

About 6 months ago, I got a new update on my account which said your case was updated 9,999999 days ago and after some time it dissapeared. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Hi, you waited 10 years after the interview to get a decision??
Yep... i was interviewed with in months and my decision took 10 years .... i actually found out i was approved when i applied for my DL, usually they give you a 2 year DL but that time they gave me one for 10 years and i was like ...." it is wrong mine needs to be 2 years" but they said nomsir the system is telling me that i can give you the max

so a few months later i got the approval!

Yep... i was interviewed with in months and my decision took 10 years .... i actually found out i was approved when i applied for my DL, usually they give you a 2 year DL but that time they gave me one for 10 years and i was like ...." it is wrong mine needs to be 2 years" but they said nomsir the system is telling me that i can give you the max

Hi , in past whenever I went for my DL renewal, it was given as per expiration date on EAD card. This month I renewed my DL, my EAD and DL are expiring in September.
They renewed my DL for 4 years, without looking at renewal receipt. I was told only Real ID will have same exp date as EAD as it is connected to Fed.

Hi , in past whenever I went for my DL renewal, it was given as per expiration date on EAD card. This month I renewed my DL, my EAD and DL are expiring in September.
They renewed my DL for 4 years, without looking at renewal receipt. I was told only Real ID will have same exp date as EAD as it is connected to Fed.
Thank you for sharing, which state do you live?

Do you know why your decision took so long? Were you told your case was pending background checks when you made an inquiry? I had an cousin who was part of an armed group and he was a threat to me and persecuting me and danger from him was a reason for me seeking asylum. My attorney says it might be due to my claimed family relationship with someone like that my case has been taking so long.

So you have the real ID DL, or the non-real ID?