Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hey guys just crossed over with my stamp only and it was smooth the agent asked how many days I had been there, and how was my trip. He didn’t even ask to see my kids birth certificates or anything.
It was very easy also my card was delivered today
Welcome back!
That’s awesome !
The nightmare is over.
Very very happy for all the ones that have been getting their GCs lately .
Wish you and your family the best.

GC arrived this weekend. thank you everyone and good luck to all of you!

Hey guys just crossed over with my stamp only and it was smooth the agent asked how many days I had been there, and how was my trip. He didn’t even ask to see my kids birth certificates or anything.
It was very easy also my card was delivered today
Hi, do you mind sharing your I-485 case status updates? I just checked mine and it updated today to "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken". When I went in for my infopass last week they did not take pictures or fingerprints of me.

Hi, do you mind sharing your I-485 case status updates? I just checked mine and it updated today to "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken". When I went in for my infopass last week they did not take pictures or fingerprints of me.
Are they told you at Infopass when you going to receive the green card

At the Infopass But they don’t stamped you passport
No, they didn't. The guy asked me general questions about me and took copies of my final order, passport, and state ID. He told me that there was no need for pictures or fingerprints (I guess they reused the ones they already had) and that they needed to verify the information first so he didn't stamp it.

No, they didn't. The guy asked me general questions about me and took copies of my final order, passport, and state ID. He told me that there was no need for pictures or fingerprints (I guess they reused the ones they already had) and that they needed to verify the information first so he didn't stamp it.
They do same to me they don’t take my pictures only copies of the order and passport but she stamped my passport for one year she told me because maybe take months to receive my green card