Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

hello does anyone know how long the wait takes in the state of Texas I am in Houston and I was approved in August 2021
Hello Karina! Most of the members of this forum got verbal approvals in 2019 and as of today, haven’t received the approval letter (including myself). Some are from Texas as well, and their cases are still pending. :(

I can see that mostly everyone here on the forum is 2019!… I had called the office of EOIR here in Vegas, and they told me that usually they sent the grants out in the beginning of the fiscal year which was this last October but they haven’t yet done so…then all they said was that perhaps middle of this year!

I have same situation waiting, and I don't mind to wait a little longer my problem is that my work authorization has expire (12/10/2021), I tried to get my driving license unsuccessfully, did any body get driver license without valid work authorization?

I have same situation waiting, and I don't mind to wait a little longer my problem is that my work authorization has expire (12/10/2021), I tried to get my driving license unsuccessfully, did any body get driver license without valid work authorization?
Where I live we don't need work authorization to get a license but some states do require it. You're going to have to renew your EAD.