Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Where I live we don't need work authorization to get a license but some states do require it. You're going to have to renew your EAD.
well here in Ohio are very strict since I got here and yes I applied for my work authorization since August, I got my receipt dated September 16 2021, but I tried twice to get my driver license and I couldn't.

well here in Ohio are very strict since I got here and yes I applied for my work authorization since August, I got my receipt dated September 16 2021, but I tried twice to get my driver license and I couldn't.
I go my receipt dated August 2021 and still waiting for my permit - they are really behind (Los Angeles) my license still current

Claudia, that's crazy as the receipt is use as a extension and can be use at the BMV. I have used it at Florida and Indiana as i live in these two states in the last 4 years without issues. I didn't know this until my lawyer told me and they had no issue accepting the receipt as a 6 months extension while i was waiting for the actual work permit card.

I know is taking a long time, 7 to 8 months, my brother got it yesterday application dated April 2021, so we have a long wait : (
Oh no! This is another thing that’s driving me crazy. The company my husband works for is very strict about this and he’s our main provider. I’m praying he can get it before it’s too late and ends up losing his job :(

That is correct, I called my lawyer and the EOIR here in Las Vegas NV and they both said that 2019 grants have not been released! It should’ve happened this past October but it didn’t! Sooner or later we (2019 grants) are gonna be sharing our granted cases! Hang in there people!

Last edited:
That is correct, I called my lawyer and the EOIR here in Las Vegas NV and they both said that 2019 grants have not been released! It should’ve happened this past October but it didn’t! Sooner or later we (2019 grants) are gonna be sharing our granted cases! Hang in there people!
So 2021 cases will get grants in 2024 ? Woow. Long wait awaits me :(
Thank you guys!!

This is how cancellation of removal works for non-permanent residents 42b: Before COVID happened the wait time for your actual granted letter from judge after your last individual hearing it was a waiting period of 1 year 6 months! Always! No less than that!… but unfortunately COVID hit and it all changed! It will be 3 years for me this coming May!

This is how cancellation of removal works for non-permanent residents 42b: Before COVID happened the wait time for your actual granted letter from judge after your last individual hearing it was a waiting period of 1 year 6 months! Always! No less than that!… but unfortunately COVID hit and it all changed! It will be 3 years for me this coming May!
Good thing we got at least hope.
at least orally granted.

So 2021 cases will get grants in 2024 ? Woow. Long wait awaits me :(
Thank you guys!!
Oh wow!! I guess my husband still has another year to go. He's Feb. 2020. He's desperate my mother in laws health is deteriorating and there isn't much he can do.

Oh wow!! I guess my husband still has another year to go. He's Feb. 2020. He's desperate my mother in laws health is deteriorating and there isn't much he can do.
what time frame did the immigration judge give your husband at the end of his last individual hearing? Usually the judge at the end will say that you are orally granted but you will be place on a waiting list and that waiting time is between 1year 6 months up to 2 years!

what time frame did the immigration judge give your husband at the end of his last individual hearing? Usually the judge at the end will say that you are orally granted but you will be place on a waiting list and that waiting time is between 1year 6 months up to 2 years!
His last individual hearing where he was orally granted was 2/28/2020

And the judge said about 18 months but we know that's out the window.