Refugee Travel Document - updates 2019 onwards

I have the RTD valid until 03/29/21 but I m planning to travel march 20th 2022 what's best time to send the RTD since it take time to process and keep in mine I want go 4 month. so prefer to come around feb

I have the RTD valid until 03/29/21
It's not valid - It is EXPIRED.
what's best time to send the RTD
Send RTD where? You mean submitting an application for the RTD renewal?
keep in mine I want go 4 month
Well good luck.
prefer to come around feb
Looking forward to see you. Have fun.

For the sake of god please re-read what you type, I have a hard time understanding your question.

It's not valid - It is EXPIRED.

Send RTD where? You mean submitting an application for the RTD renewal?

Well good luck.

Looking forward to see you. Have fun.

For the sake of god please re-read what you type, I have a hard time understanding your question.
:p;)I got you, next time I'll make sure to re-read and thank you for the Information.

Hi guys
I need your advice.
I am waiting to get my RTD since 7 months ago.I live in South California but I want to move to Ohio,do you know What happens to my case,? does it all start again or will they considered this seven month?
Thank you

Hi guys
I need your advice.
I am waiting to get my RTD since 7 months ago.I live in South California but I want to move to Ohio,do you know What happens to my case,? does it all start again or will they considered this seven month?
Thank you
Hahha welcome to ohio i live here too hmm well Nebraska service center serves ohio too so no worries you can move and anyway if the case in the last stage like yours now changing address wont change anything! So welcome in advance

I apply 2 months ago for second RTD still waiting, first one took 7 months to get. I don’t have greencard, I applied but still processing. Can I travel with RTD is it safe without greencard?

I apply 2 months ago for second RTD still waiting, first one took 7 months to get. I don’t have greencard, I applied but still processing. Can I travel with RTD is it safe without greencard?
Sure thing! Yeah hopefully i will get my RTD soon it’s been 6 months for me and i hope i can travel in MAY

Hahha welcome to ohio i live here too hmm well Nebraska service center serves ohio too so no worries you can move and anyway if the case in the last stage like yours now changing address wont change anything! So welcome in advance
Thank you so much
One more question, can I keep my attorney when I move out from California? Because I have to apply for GC in May, I want to know, can I ask him to do the process when I change my state?or Do I have to find another attorney?

Thank you so much
One more question, can I keep my attorney when I move out from California? Because I have to apply for GC in May, I want to know, can I ask him to do the process when I change my state?or Do I have to find another attorney?
No u can keep her or him no worries and luckily ohio is the same like California mailbox so most likely your case will go Nebraska service center which is much better than texas

No u can keep her or him no worries and luckily ohio is the same like California mailbox so most likely your case will go Nebraska service center which is much better than texas
What do you mean when you say ... ohio is the same like California ? Is approval, speed is same?

hello dear fellows

i m still waiting my RTD since July 29 2021 i was planning to go on trip by march 20th .I guess I got postponed my travel to may or June I m assuming it will came by may .

hello dear fellows

i m still waiting my RTD since July 29 2021 i was planning to go on trip by march 20th .I guess I got postponed my travel to may or June I m assuming it will came by may .
Hopefully you get it soon man I applied on August 1st and still waiting hopefully we can get by April as i still neex to apply for visa

Hopefully you get it soon man I applied on August 1st and still waiting hopefully we can get by April as i still neex to apply for visa
man plan to travel by the 20th or the end of march this year that's why i did apply early but I'll see when they will approved .

Hello everyone. Can anybody here confirm that address change can trigger making decision on asylum case?

Hello everyone, so I applied for RTD(1st one) on August,2021 and at that time my I-485 was pending but in October my i485 was approved. Since my status changed ,will there be any issue because in my RTD application I put my status as an "Asylee". Also any experience about how long does I have to wait? Thanks