Refugee Travel Document - updates 2019 onwards

after a year and four months of waiting we approved my RTD on June 20 but until now July 15 I have not yet received my RTD in my mailbox I am waiting for your help thank you

after a year and four months of waiting we approved my RTD on June 20 but until now July 15 I have not yet received my RTD in my mailbox I am waiting for your help thank you11
YOU NEED TO CONTACT USCIS ASAP!!! it usually takes 5-7 days to get the RTD in hand after the approval!!! contact them immediately

Congrats, I just got status update = RTD was produced today, how long did it take for you to receive it after that update?
how was your experience traveling and coming back with RTD ?

thanks
Sorry for the delay. I lost my password and had issues resetting it.

My travel experience was smooth. No issues at all entering the countries I visited and coming back. I was sent to secondary when I returned but it was pretty quick. The officer didn't ask me any questions. He just stamped it and handed it back to me.
Good luck!

This is done all the time. I used the RP as soon as I learned that I could, and naturalised without issues (I had other issues, not this). If you check the forum, you will see many others have done this too, because it is definitely allowed.
Did you apply for an RP before you got your GC? Also, how long did it take to get your RP?

Hi all,
I just got my RTD in mail today. Can you advise if I can go to Mexico or take Caribbean Cruise without visa?My I-485 is still pending, so no GC just RTD in hands.
Thank you!

Hi all,
I just got my RTD in mail today. Can you advise if I can go to Mexico or take Caribbean Cruise without visa?My I-485 is still pending, so no GC just RTD in hands.
Thank you!
CONTACT THE EMBASSIES NOT SOME REGULAR PEOPLE ON FORUMS ON THE INTERNET!!!!

CONTACT THE EMBASSIES NOT SOME REGULAR PEOPLE ON FORUMS ON THE INTERNET!!!!
You forgot what forum you are on.People sharing experiences and that what I was looking get .Did you even try to contact Bahamas’s Embassy ?I did and they do not even know what RTD is ,so if nothing to advise pass !!!

You forgot what forum you are on.People sharing experiences and that what I was looking get .Did you even try to contact Bahamas’s Embassy ?I did and they do not even know what RTD is ,so if nothing to advise pass !!!
Your inquiry is incredibly thought-provoking! You've posed the same question repeatedly, and to date, no one has provided an answer. So, I suggest you seek information from official sources. What if I say it does work? You could then proceed with your travel plans. Imagine, upon reaching your destination or even before boarding, you won't be allowed entry. What would you do then? Would you feel relieved? It's crucial to rely on official sources rather than personal anecdotes when it comes to travel. If they fail to respond to your calls or emails, head to the embassy. If they're unaware of the (RTD), it's highly probable that you won't be able to enter there.

Your inquiry is incredibly thought-provoking! You've posed the same question repeatedly, and to date, no one has provided an answer. So, I suggest you seek information from official sources. What if I say it does work? You could then proceed with your travel plans. Imagine, upon reaching your destination or even before boarding, you won't be allowed entry. What would you do then? Would you feel relieved? It's crucial to rely on official sources rather than personal anecdotes when it comes to travel. If they fail to respond to your calls or emails, head to the embassy. If they're unaware of the (RTD), it's highly probable that you won't be able to enter there.
Provoking??!That is just a question and that is what forums for,in case you forget.Just FYI I am new here and posted twice today by mistake only.But by looking for incredible support I get here I will not post again.
Believe me all described by you above on my list I was just looking for someone’s personal experience and I am not sure what was provoking in that!Hope you have a nice day,not sure if I would like to engage in any other conversation with you.

Reactions: ROP