Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hi everyone, So if I had my COR orally granted MAY 2019’, what are the chances of me getting the official written decision this year!?.... oh and what does a fiscal year in immigration mean!?
Hello! I was orally granted June 2019. Wondering if you received your granted letter already?

Hello I received my granted decision on may 2021 of this year and judge told me that it will take 18 months more or less for my green card I didn’t get the granted letter and not expecting that

Hello I received my granted decision on may 2021 of this year and judge told me that it will take 18 months more or less for my green card I didn’t get the granted letter and not expecting that
sorry I am new to the whole process, so you found out about your granted decision online or by your lawyer but no letter? I keep checking every
day and all it says its pending...

My husband has his individual court on Feb 2020 and still no written approval. Hopefully you get your soon. My husband's court was in Denver.

Unfortunately it seems to be taking over 2 years, closer to 2 and a half years.