• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2022 All Selectees (Consular Processing - CP)

My case number is 2022AS19xxx. I submitted my DS260 on May 11 and was asked to send the documents on Aug 11. When do you think my case will be scheduled for an interview?

My case number is 2022AS19xxx. I submitted my DS260 on May 11 and was asked to send the documents on Aug 11. When do you think my case will be scheduled for an interview?
Asia is only current up to 4000 for December, so probably months away still.

Generally, the documents you hand over are the ones that are listed to bring with - the civil documents, etc including the copies, yes - sometimes there is embassy variation on certain documents required above the basics for everything. if there is anything “extra” you brought - such as financial support documents that are not on the checklist - you keep those with you for the interview
The way it worked at my interview seemed standard, judging by many reports, which is:
1. You go to a window (usually staffed by a local employee) where your documents are checked and collected. At SOME embassies but not most, this employee will highlight if there are any obvious problems that will result in a denial (like not meeting the education requirement or wrong country of eligibility), and give you a chance to withdraw the case before you pay the fees (I’m not sure this is as relevant as pre-kcc DQ days but it might still be)
2. You pay the fee at the relevant spot /window
3. You are interviewed by the CO, who will be an American member of staff.
Thanks so much for the explanation. That’s really helpful.

Hello susi i need your advice I thought to send mail to KCC about our Documents we submitted Documents October 1st it’s gonna be November yet no any response for our case is it okay to send a Mail about our document ?

Thanks for getting back to me kplo,

I was following the advice from the DV lottery site and the NZ police site as below (sorry for awkward format, this is the only way the forum would let me post them...)

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/NewZealand.html

police.govt.nz/advice-services/businesses-and-organisations/vetting/vetting-process-visas

If I'm not following the correct process, could you let me know how you went about getting yours? Have you been scheduled for interview then?

Perhaps it is a covid thing, but back in 2018 when I did this they sent you the report and then you sent it on to the consulate. Generally they ask you to send all your information in before the interview (unlike most places in the world where you bring it in with you during the interview)

You can always email and ask at aucklandiv@state.gov (they are very responsive). Hopefully the email still works.

Edit: Just editing this to say it has changed, the link is : https://www.police.govt.nz/advice-s...d-organisations/vetting/vetting-process-visas and it now goes directly to the consulate. The form itself has not changed however, simply put in the physical address of the consulate and your case number. Send it to: vetting@police.govt.nz. The police will do the rest.

Last edited:
Hello susi i need your advice I thought to send mail to KCC about our Documents we submitted Documents October 1st it’s gonna be November yet no any response for our case is it okay to send a Mail about our document ?
they say it takes 6 weeks! but sometimes it takes even more. Are you current, or why are you so worried? You can of course email them.

Thank you so much nope I’m not current actually my brother in law in USA he has green card already next month my sister is going so they got interview appointment for spouse visa I’m really worried That I’ll be alone here wanted to go there because once they went only we’ll be here ☹️ My every siblings are going abroad Canada and USA I’m
All alone here
they say it takes 6 weeks! but sometimes it takes even more. Are you current, or why are you so worried? You can of course email them.

And my CN is AS00028XXX do you think they respond to my supporting DC mail that I sent without being asked!!! And in this forum did anyone have been get DQ mail like that send DC Before without being Asked ?? Is it possible or just a Try

Ikshaf

Your CN is not especially low, so you will have to wait and have a lot of patience. You can try to email and you will what their answer is. There is nothing wrong about that.

And my CN is AS00028XXX do you think they respond to my supporting DC mail that I sent without being asked!!! And in this forum did anyone have been get DQ mail like that send DC Before without being Asked ?? Is it possible or just a Try
Dude, your approach to the program is full of anxiety and tension. Relax and be patient. Have some good food, read a book, play a video game, stay productive and healthy. You dont want to lose yourself over a simple immigration process.

Yes I’m depressed over something my personal issues suffering lot thank you so much for you concern may Allah Bless you .....!!
Dude, your approach to the program is full of anxiety and tension. Relax and be patient. Have some good food, read a book, play a video game, stay productive and healthy. You dont want to lose yourself over a simple immigration process.

Ikshaf

We've all been/are there. If you really struggle, you might want to find proper ways to scope it, mental health is not a joke.

It's better to focus on your daily life and think how you can improve your skills, so that you'll to better in the USA.

Somebody else told him the same thing, too many thoughts. Going round and round.

I am going through the same incident after having to submit my documents on Aug 25(requested on aug 19)....And I still haven't recieved my DQ, which is extremely out of trend based on the spreadsheet. So I inquired KCC twice and received somewhat different response on each occasion.
The first email response felt somewhat automatic, mentioning how to send my documents and that my ds 260 is processed and such.
The second email, which coincidentally I just received half an hour ago, added a line to a similar response saying— KCC haven't received your documents.

That's why I was curious to ask this person...for me to compare and contrast our cases. to cope my anxiety if you will. Now that were are here... I would like to ask you for an advice...Would it cause any trouble if I send my documents again?
That is the two gmails that I got. And I don’t know what is the reason. How can I know whether kcc got the documents if I sent it again?? Also I am current in November and I think I have to wait 6 weeks again which causes the delay of my cases. Any idea to solve such incidents??

That is the two gmails that I got. And I don’t know what is the reason. How can I know whether kcc got the documents if I sent it again?? Also I am current in November and I think I have to wait 6 weeks again which causes the delay of my cases. Any idea to solve such incidents??
You have two options. Either send a new email and ask them clearly whether they have received them or not and let them be informed that u got two replies that contradicts each other. The second option is to send the documents again anyway because there is no harm in sending them again and after a few days u send an email to ask them if they are satisfied with the documents sent on this date.(and u mention the date)

Hey friend, just to let you know I re-submitted my documents yesterday. That's the feasible way to respond in my opinion. What else can we really do?! And inquire them again after a while. I'm October current.

Hello @Sm1smom what is the difference between the "Old EU Region" Sheet and the normal "EU Region" sheet in the google sheets document?
The Old EU Region tab is the sheet that got messed up when users could edit the spreadsheet without having to login in order to do so. I left it there on purpose (locked of course) for everyone to see the mess that led to users needing to send in access requests before they can update the spreadsheet.