• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2022 Selectees from Ghana

Good evening family....am a new member from Ghana.
CN 34###
With high school results social A1, English C5, maths C6, science D7, business mgt B2, financial accounting b3, costing A1, nd
Economics B3.
I have a university certificate too.
Pls members what is my chance am worried sake of the science D7.
Am yet to fill my ds 260.
Thank you.
Is your university cert a degree, HND or diploma?????? Do you have work experience pls

Lol. I think they are processing the ds 260 form on a first come, first serve basis. Nobody really knows what’s going on

We submitted our Ds-260 on the 28th day of August and requested for it to be unlocked on the 1st of September,2021.
It was unlocked yesterday 18/10/2021.

We submitted our Ds-260 on the 28th day of August and requested for it to be unlocked on the 1st of September,2021.
It was unlocked yesterday 18/10/2021.
So it took them about 6 weeks to unlock. I think that is closer to what they've done in previous years.

Gudday to us all
Please needs a clarification abt the visa bulletin.As we in October and visa bulletin for December is in das it means those current for the due month to come before they ll be current for processing and schedule or when the bulletin is announced for a particular month it’s still goes current n scheduling can start.Thanks

Gudday to us all
Please needs a clarification abt the visa bulletin.As we in October and visa bulletin for December is in das it means those current for the due month to come before they ll be current for processing and schedule or when the bulletin is announced for a particular month it’s still goes current n scheduling can start.Thanks
I am struggling to understand your question. But what I know is that once your CN becomes current in a certain month (as indicated in the VB), it means if you are already Documentarily qualified, there is a high chance your case will be scheduled for interview in the month indicated in the VB. It doesn't mean processing starts for the Case once the number becomes current, but rather the CN is due for an interview