Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

Hello everyone. I just found this forum today. Here is my info
Individual Hearing: Jan 21st, 2020.
Decision: Judge only said she will make her decision know in written, she did said due to only being certain numbers of visas available for the type of my case she had to wait to make a decision.
Case: Cancellation of Removal
Court Website: This case is pending.

I'm Guessing i have a long wait ahead of me.. lol..
I will post any updates on my case and keep reading this thread for hope.

Hello everyone. I just found this forum today. Here is my info
Individual Hearing: Jan 21st, 2020.
Decision: Judge only said she will make her decision know in written, she did said due to only being certain numbers of visas available for the type of my case she had to wait to make a decision.
Case: Cancellation of Removal
Court Website: This case is pending.

I'm Guessing i have a long wait ahead of me.. lol..
I will post any updates on my case and keep reading this thread for hope.
Hi! We have very similar dates, my husband’s Individual court date was January 16th, 2020. I have a feeling we won’t hear anything until middle of next year from what I am seeing in other forums. Fingers crossed that we hear something sooner.

New to the group and hope to contribute.
My time line:
Master hearing May 2015
Individual hearing oral decision granted September 2020
Judge written decision. June 2021 ( 9 Months waiting period)
Contacted USCIS on July 26 and waiting to hear from them.
Now waiting for the GC to be produced
Boston, MA

Wow congratulations. That wasn't long wait time at all . I had my individual hearing November 2019 still waiting

New to the group and hope to contribute.
My time line:
Master hearing May 2015
Individual hearing oral decision granted September 2020
Judge written decision. June 2021 ( 9 Months waiting period)
Contacted USCIS on July 26 and waiting to hear from them.
Now waiting for the GC to be produced
Boston, MA

Was yours a traditional 42b? was it LPR or Non-LPR? was there detention involved? It seems out of the ordinary. I had my master hearing after you but the individual hearing before you. Maybe they took into consideration the long wait from the Master hearing. That being said, congratulations! Hopefully, this is the beginning of great things!

I have to apply for a work permit again today. This makes me sad, frustrated + all the emotions that come along with being on this side of things. I know I am soo close. I was trying to hold on to hope that I would be granted and held off applying for a while. Spending $500 dollars year after year when I know how much it can go to help my people in need. I may apply today and get a decision tomorrow, but the law is, you do not get a refund, in this scenario. That just does not seem fair to me. I guess we are all "helpless" in this regard. To all those who are still waiting, I hope good things come your way soon.