• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 Oceania Selectees

Hello forum, on the "Save Diversity Visa" website there is the option to take a look at specific embassy data eg. ACK: shows 47 issued and 44 "ready". My question is does "ready" mean already scheduled for an interview that they have yet to attend ( i.e: has received 2NL) or does "ready" mean the KCC email that begins "Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview....." after they have processed your docs? Sorry if this question is obvious and likely just semantical...but would be good to know. Thank you

Hello forum, on the "Save Diversity Visa" website there is the option to take a look at specific embassy data eg. ACK: shows 47 issued and 44 "ready". My question is does "ready" mean already scheduled for an interview that they have yet to attend ( i.e: has received 2NL) or does "ready" mean the KCC email that begins "Congratulations! Our records indicate that your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview....." after they have processed your docs? Sorry if this question is obvious and likely just semantical...but would be good to know. Thank you
'Ready' means your application has been sent to your consulate and ready for your interview. Your application doesn't get sent to your consulate until a 2NL is issued. Hope that answers your question.

Taken from FAQ section on BritSimon's blog:
“In Transit”

This status is shown for a brief period when KCC has scheduled the interview, and transferred the case to the embassy. However, the embassy has not yet updated CEAC to acknowledge they have received the case.

“READY”

This is the next status after in transit. It means the case has arrived at the embassy for interview. Sometimes a case will continue to show ready even after the interview.

Hi There, just wondering if there are any DV2021 OC Selectees that are pilots and have received their immigration stamp, or greencard? Thank you in advance.

Hey Everyone,

I can't believe I only just found this forum. I do have a pretty high case number and I'm starting to worry I won't get an interview. I have a couple of questions if anyone could please help me out

1. Roughly what number are they up to with interviews in AUS (specifically Sydney if that matters)?
2. It does say my case is still currently at KCC... is that normal if I haven't been scheduled or am I missing something?
3. Have interviews stopped because of covidl/lockdown?

Hey Everyone,

I can't believe I only just found this forum. I do have a pretty high case number and I'm starting to worry I won't get an interview. I have a couple of questions if anyone could please help me out

1. Roughly what number are they up to with interviews in AUS (specifically Sydney if that matters)?
2. It does say my case is still currently at KCC... is that normal if I haven't been scheduled or am I missing something?
3. Have interviews stopped because of covidl/lockdown?
To answer your questions
1. check this site - savediversityvisa.org/daily-visa-statistics/
It shows you a table that has a column of what is the max no Case No they have reached with 2NLs (there is a row for SYD). If you have done your research youll know that doesnt mean all numbers below that have been given a 2NL, so its really just a guide.
Another site that you can dive into the data is - dvcharts.xarthisius.xyz/ceacFY21.html
2. 'At KCC' generally means no 2NL yet so not scheduled.
3. Yes interviews have stopped, the consulate is not working in their office due to the lockdown.

To answer your questions
1. check this site - savediversityvisa.org/daily-visa-statistics/
It shows you a table that has a column of what is the max no Case No they have reached with 2NLs (there is a row for SYD). If you have done your research youll know that doesnt mean all numbers below that have been given a 2NL, so its really just a guide.
Another site that you can dive into the data is - dvcharts.xarthisius.xyz/ceacFY21.html
2. 'At KCC' generally means no 2NL yet so not scheduled.
3. Yes interviews have stopped, the consulate is not working in their office due to the lockdown.
Thanks Jess,
I'll check out the site now!
Okay bugger, there's a good chance that I won't be getting an interview then, Im around the 31XX mark. Shattered

Thanks Jess,
I'll check out the site now!
Okay bugger, there's a good chance that I won't be getting an interview then, Im around the 31XX mark. Shattered
There's always next year. I've been lucky enough to be selected 3 years in a row but have unfortunately always been in the high 2k case number range (24XX this year) and yet to ever receive a 2NL..
Hoping this Sydney lockdown doesn't extend any further and the consulate there can process everyone who have had their interviews cancelled recently.

There's always next year. I've been lucky enough to be selected 3 years in a row but have unfortunately always been in the high 2k case number range (24XX this year) and yet to ever receive a 2NL..
Hoping this Sydney lockdown doesn't extend any further and the consulate there can process everyone who have had their interviews cancelled recently.
Wow selected 3 times in a row, that sure is lucky... 20,21 and 22?

3 times is super lucky! Best of luck to you and I really hope it happens!

So even when all numbers are "current" it doesn't really mean anything? I thought I'd take the super patient approach and expected a long wait but initially thought everyone would get an interview... I didn't realise until recently that covid or no covid, it's unlikely if you have a high number.

I'm guessing nothing can be done for the process hey? Someone on facebook said something about an immigration lawyer but I'm really thinking that isn't applicable haha

3 times is super lucky! Best of luck to you and I really hope it happens!

So even when all numbers are "current" it doesn't really mean anything? I thought I'd take the super patient approach and expected a long wait but initially thought everyone would get an interview... I didn't realise until recently that covid or no covid, it's unlikely if you have a high number.

I'm guessing nothing can be done for the process hey? Someone on facebook said something about an immigration lawyer but I'm really thinking that isn't applicable haha
Thanks! Although I've pretty much given up on this year as there is no end in sight for this Sydney lockdown - I just hope the people who have had interviews cancelled end up getting their chance.
Being 'current' doesn't guarantee everyone an interview unfortunately, especially this year with all the problems KCC have been having. I'm certainly no expert on the matter but from what I understand after watching some of BritSimon's videos, it seems they prematurely made all the regions current and a lot of people will who have been selected will end up missing out on being interviewed.
An immigration lawyer isn't going to be able to help you get an interview, are you part of the lawsuit?

Hey guys, two questions.
1. How long does Auckland consulate take to reply to emails?
2. Is it faster to ring them?
Auckland is very quick to respond to emails, their operations are normally 8am to 12.
B responds to emails first thing as soon as they are open.
Which email address are you messaging, DV specific one or general?

Thanks so much mate. Who is B?
The email I am going to email to is - AucklandIV@state.gov. Is that the correct one?
Email is correct
B is the individual who responds to emails and queries, this individual signs off emails with the Letter B.
You should get a response first thing tomorrow, probably depends on your query.
Have you recieved your 2nl? I am unsure if this is why i had a faster response

Email is correct
B is the individual who responds to emails and queries, this individual signs off emails with the Letter B.
You should get a response first thing tomorrow, probably depends on your query.
Have you recieved your 2nl? I am unsure if this is why i had a faster response
Thanks for that, I will email B tonight then. Yes got my interview booked, its 3 weeks away. I just got told from Citymed today I have to have some vaccines but I got seriously sick from a work one last year and the doctor recommended I don't take it anymore, so going to ask for their advice on what to do.

Hello all,

I’ve applied for an exemption to leave Australia to validate my soon to expire Green card several times and have had no luck. It was issued to me September 2020. But I couldn’t travel until after Feb 24th due to Trump and after that I couldn’t get overseas due to lockdown.

Can anyone please help me?
Whether it be advice on how to write the exemption, point me in the right direction of who to talk to, really any tips, tricks, on how I can finally get this Visa sorted would be so appreciated. I’m really starting to stress that I have little time left before it expires.

Thanks guys,
Vanessa Moltzen

Hello all,

I’ve applied for an exemption to leave Australia to validate my soon to expire Green card several times and have had no luck. It was issued to me September 2020. But I couldn’t travel until after Feb 24th due to Trump and after that I couldn’t get overseas due to lockdown.

Can anyone please help me?
Whether it be advice on how to write the exemption, point me in the right direction of who to talk to, really any tips, tricks, on how I can finally get this Visa sorted would be so appreciated. I’m really starting to stress that I have little time left before it expires.

Thanks guys,
Vanessa Moltzen
Sorry to hear that you're in that situation! There is a travel exemptions Australia facebook page that i see loads of people sharing their experiences of rejections and approvals. Try that and hopefully that provides you with some guidance