• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 ALL SELECTEES

Did anyone from ASIA or any other region got "document qualification" email after sending documents without getting "document submission'' email?

Did anyone from ASIA or any other region got "document qualification" email after sending documents without getting "document submission'' email?
Not that I know of. And I don’t think you can find a single person on the forums that got RFS without getting the email asking for the docs first. If you are part of the lawsuits, they might not need to send the document submission email though before scheduling you. Who knows.

I know someone who got 2nl directly without getting RFS email and he sent his docs without asking. But their embassy suddenly started to work and invited more than 80 cases with even high numbers So it really depends on the embassies and kcc can process documents so fast !

Hi,
I have a question filling i-134, please guide me how to include 3rd child in Part 07. I need to know how the number sequence goes on for the name, DOB and gender. Thank you.

Hello guys!
I had my interview on last 16th of June in Paris . My case is still under processing due to country of chargeability . Our passports have been kept by the officer (me, my husband and my daughter ) . Since that date , I had no feedback . Is it normal to wait all this time , knowing that they kept the passports? I’m not the main applicant but I’ve had to collect my passport from the embassy to travel for professional reason . The case status still showing refused but ready for me and my daughter
Anyone is in the same case so far ?
thanks in advance

I know someone who got 2nl directly without getting RFS email and he sent his docs without asking. But their embassy suddenly started to work and invited more than 80 cases with even high numbers So it really depends on the embassies and kcc can process documents so fast !
Interesting! They def can process your documents very fast if they are instructed to. Do you remember the timeline of your friend’s case? Are you 100% certain he/she wasn’t asked to send their docs?

May I know what is the meaning of RFS ?

Thank You for the info! Thats a relief to know.
May I ask what that embassy is?
Yes, I know that AS209XX case number got doc submission email and document qualification email within about a week, initiated by embassy's start of DV interviews. Possible that embassy requested to do so.

Just wanted to let you guys know that we received the 2NL this morning.

- CN: AS7K
- Embassy: Tokyo
- Submitted ds-260 late January
- Submitted documents mid February (we did receive the email from KCC asking for documents)
- Ready-for-scheduling email received mid May
- Goh vs Blinken named plaintiff

I wrote to KCC and the embassy late June asking what the status of our case was, and mentioned we were in the lawsuit. I’m not sure if this is what pushed our case through, but if you are participating in the lawsuit, it is worth trying.

Hope this helps.

- Submitted documents mid February (we did receive the email from KCC asking for documents)

I wrote to KCC and the embassy late June asking what the status of our case was, and mentioned we were in the lawsuit. I’m not sure if this is what pushed our case through, but if you are participating in the lawsuit, it is worth trying.

Hope this helps.
All the best with your interview and further journey.

Hope this helps.
Seems many 2NLs have been going out and this is part of the wave. The schedule was likely finalized before you contacted them imo. Also imo a pile of people writing to kcc to say “I’m in the lawsuit” is just going to slow everything down even further when y’all keep complaining how long they take to answer emails.

Hope this helps.
Congratulations! Good luck to you and let us know when you receive the visa :)

So I want to get something clear here… so those with high case numbers in AF region are rather being interviewed outside their respective countries ? Is that so or am getting something wrong.