• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2021 AOS Only

Your CS should have given you a copy of the medical report for your personal record, and if they didn't, you should have asked for it before they sealed it. Hopefully, the form was fully completed. The IO will not accept nor review any other form medical note you take with you to the interview, outside of the I-693 filled out by your CS.
I agree. It's always best to keep a copy of everything you send.

By the way, my status has now changed to "case was approved." They seem to be very productive today. :D

@Sm1smom since they already accepted mine with the one I sent without seeing if it was full completed, I hope it
is, I will request a copy to take with me in the interview. If they did not check I will tell him to check all and send me a new sealed envelope that I will take with me during the interview. is it a good ideia, @Sm1smom ?

@Sm1smom since they already accepted mine with the one I sent without seeing if it was full completed, I hope it
is, I will request a copy to take with me in the interview. If they did not check I will tell him to check all and send me a new sealed envelope that I will take with me during the interview. is it a good ideia, @Sm1smom ?
Yeah, you can do that. Be aware, if for some reason you get issued with a new sealed medical report, the CS’s signature on it cannot be older than 60 days by the time you attend your interview, otherwise that new report becomes invalid

got the reject for the first application today evening PST - the reason was the mix of payment methods as @Sm1smom noted earlier. i'd just finished sending out the 2nd application with the cashier's check at Fedex when I came home to see the rejection application. I'll update my filing date on the sheet once it reaches by Friday.

Do i need to be worried that I didnt include the green rejection sheet on the 2nd package? or is that a non-issue?

Hi Mom,

Update - spoke to USCIS agent this morning and she confirmed that 4 all are registered as I-485 applications (with no other applications in the system) and they are all correct from what she could see on her system. She assured me the NOAs are correct and couldn't explain why the online system was incorrect.

Peace of mind - positive!

Thank you! :):):)
Oh, dear! I have just checked all Case Statuses for us online and they have all reverted to the incorrect ones.:( Should we be worried or call USCIS again? I'm hoping this is only a system error and don't want to be calling them if it keeps reverting back. Any suggestions Mom?

got the reject for the first application today evening PST - the reason was the mix of payment methods as @Sm1smom noted earlier. i'd just finished sending out the 2nd application with the cashier's check at Fedex when I came home to see the rejection application. I'll update my filing date on the sheet once it reaches by Friday.

Do i need to be worried that I didnt include the green rejection sheet on the 2nd package? or is that a non-issue?
Including the notice helps the Lockbox folks recognize the package as a re-filed one. However not including it is not a big deal, they will eventually make the connection on their own.

Oh, dear! I have just checked all Case Statuses for us online and they have all reverted to the incorrect ones.:( Should we be worried or call USCIS again? I'm hoping this is only a system error and don't want to be calling them if it keeps reverting back. Any suggestions Mom?
Call them again.

Including the notice helps the Lockbox folks recognize the package as a re-filed one. However not including it is not a big deal, they will eventually make the connection on their own.
cool - also for some weird reason the rejected package never showed up on Informed Delivery - so still wondering why that is

Sorry to hear that , could I asked when did you sent and how you got notification for being rejected ...

cool - also for some weird reason the rejected package never showed up on Informed Delivery - so still wondering why that is
Because informed delivery only shows standard size envelopes. You probably had this show up for that day:

Mailpieces that we do not have an image for are included in today�s mail.

Hi mom,
I sent my package on 6/08 and today I received text message saying your case was received .(form I-797) is to be followed in mail. But my money order has not been cashed yet. I'm assuming it to be rejection or rfe. I'm sharing to know that if anyone has similar experience regarding this.
Thank you.
i got that text today .... I had sent in my personal check and did not see the amount withdrawal on my account... I see that its normal for that to happen.... Hoping for the best and best of luck to you as well...

My first package reached the lockbox on 2nd June 2021, the rejection notice is dated 17 June 2021 and I received it today on 23 June 2021.
Thanks for replying back, how did you received the rejection notice sorry for asking, mine delivered on 6/3 and we didn't get any notice ....

The pending acknowledgment of your AOS package has nothing to do with wether you need a waiver or not, the Chicago Lockbox reps cannot make that call or reject your package on the basis of a missing waiver if required, only the IO can make that call after your case file gets to the FO and the IO reviews the application.
Thank you Mom for all your support to everyone.
This information is very valuable for us that we couldn't get from anywhere else. Thank you again. Our application (I, my spouse and two kids) is delivered at June, 2nd. And we still haven't received any kind of response yet.

Thank you Mom for all your support to everyone.
This information is very valuable for us that we couldn't get from anywhere else. Thank you again. Our application (I, my spouse and two kids) is delivered at June, 2nd. And we still haven't received any kind of response
We received our text messages of acceptance today. Our package was also delivered on June 2nd, hopefully, yours is also simply delayed and you will receive an acceptance letter within the next week. Good luck!