Processing time for green card based on asylum

How long it takes to prepare the medical report and send it once I get the letter from them?
Depends upon your medical condition. If vaccination record shows that you did not miss any and your blood work is good then it takes 2-3 days . After that you send it back to USCIS, add 3-4 days to see the next status

Hey guys!
I have an update on my case.
But this is online only, no mail yet.

Case Was Approved​

On April 8, 2021, we approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
Поздравляю!
Usualy you get paper approval notice in a week time after your case is approved. In coming week your case status will be updated to MY CARD WAS MAILED and , CARD WAS PICKEDUP BY USPS. you will be able to see a tracking number as well with your status. within week you may have you green card in hand
Удачи !

Поздравляю!
Usualy you get paper approval notice in a week time after your case is approved. In coming week your case status will be updated to MY CARD WAS MAILED and , CARD WAS PICKEDUP BY USPS. you will be able to see a tracking number as well with your status. within week you may have you green card in hand
Удачи !
Wow thank you for the information! I guess my lawyer told me the worst case scenario...
Спасибо большое ;)
Can’t wait to get my green card, it’s been loooong 8 years of waiting.
DONT GIVE UP, GUYS!
Wishing you all to get your approvals very soon!

Wow thank you for the information! I guess my lawyer told me the worst case scenario...
Спасибо большое ;)
Can’t wait to get my green card, it’s been loooong 8 years of waiting.
DONT GIVE UP, GUYS!
Wishing you all to get your approvals very soon!
Hi what time you received notifictaion from uscis?