LA asylum Applicants [2020]

how many days you heard back from asylum office that you added to the short list, my office told me they need one month to tell me whether I am qualify for the short list. thank you
My lawyer contacted the AO this month and they said that my request is awaiting to be reviewed by a supervisor. So, they haven't put me on the short list yet. I think you have a good chance of getting in there because you have been waiting since 2015

My lawyer contacted the AO this month and they said that my request is awaiting to be reviewed by a supervisor. So, they haven't put me on the short list yet. I think you have a good chance of getting in there because you have been waiting since 2015
ok thank u

how many days you heard back from asylum office that you added to the short list, my office told me they need one month to tell me whether I am qualify for the short list. thank you
I sent my asylum office an email and got this reply but still nothing in the mail box. I don’t know how long does it take them to bring the file up.

I sent my asylum office an email and got this reply but still nothing in the mail box. I don’t know how long does it take them to bring the file up.
did you send pdf version of i589 to them, I don't have that, I just took photos and covert it it pdf, don't know if it matters

did you send pdf version of i589 to them, I don't have that, I just took photos and covert it it pdf, don't know if it matters
I had sent them everything last year when they rejected my expedite request. This time, I only sent them a requestive email that please schedule my interview and that I feel alone. I only added my receipt number in the email. They replied me back next day with my receipt number and Alien number saying that its queued and they will make every effort to prioritize my case. All in the hands of God now. Three weeks have been passed already. Lets see.

I had sent them everything last year when they rejected my expedite request. This time, I only sent them a requestive email that please schedule my interview and that I feel alone. I only added my receipt number in the email. They replied me back next day with my receipt number and Alien number saying that its queued and they will make every effort to prioritize my case. All in the hands of God now. Three weeks have been passed already. Lets see.
that's so cool! they want me to provide my I-589, and told me to wait one month, hope we all can get approved by them

Hi guys
I talked to my attorney about my case ( I'm waiting to my decision result 19 months)
and he said LA office is close since March
Is this true?

Hi guy!
If anyone could please help me, it would be much appreciated. I applied for asylum Oct-2016 and still waiting for interview. Beginning of 2020 I applied for expedite interview and got rejected, letter saying that interview would be scheduled on regular time.
I again applied January 2021, this time I got a letter from newark asylum office that application has been received and queued for scheduling. An asylum interview would be scheduled as soon as resources permit. It might take longer than usual because of covid-19. We will make every effort to prioritise your case.
Would be please let me know what does it mean ? Any one has any experience with this kind of reply from asylum office ?
Please let me know
hi, did you do anything apart from the letter, did you provide proof of any sort? you can dm please