LA asylum Applicants [2020]

Hi guy!
If anyone could please help me, it would be much appreciated. I applied for asylum Oct-2016 and still waiting for interview. Beginning of 2020 I applied for expedite interview and got rejected, letter saying that interview would be scheduled on regular time.
I again applied January 2021, this time I got a letter from newark asylum office that application has been received and queued for scheduling. An asylum interview would be scheduled as soon as resources permit. It might take longer than usual because of covid-19. We will make every effort to prioritise your case.
Would be please let me know what does it mean ? Any one has any experience with this kind of reply from asylum office ?
Please let me know
Hey, hope your interview could be scheduled soon! Just wondering when you request for expediting your interview, did you prove any reason? Or Just tell them that you are waiting for long. Because I want to expedite my interview as well, but I am not sure how to do, just email the asylum office and ask for expediting? Do I need to provide reason? If anyone have the experience, could you guys tell me what should I do, thanks a lot!

这是我要求加快面试后收到的回复?这里有人要求加快面谈吗(洛杉矶/塔斯汀庇护办公室
This the reply I received after requesting to expedite my interview? Is there anyone here that requested expediting the interview (LA/Tustin Asylum Office)?
I heard that the short notice list is open for just a period of time, Do you guys know where the immigration office informed us that the waiting list was open?