Pending Asylees Affected by 25th Aug 2020 DHS Rule

If you read through Abhattis posts you will get the message attached. It clearly states that you can contact the USCIS after getting a service ticket number. This can be done after 25 days of inaction on your 1-765 application. That is where I got the addresses. I found that using Myuscis is faster on getting a service number than even contacting an agent
Okay, one more question: I read the screenshot you attached. You say that "according to their message you should take action after 25 days". I don't see this information in the screenshot. Where did you know about 25 days?

Depends on case to case basis

I sent an email using myuscis and also contacted agent through Emma , i got a service ticket number within minutes using Emma while the email i received back was around 8 days later

No hard contacting all options we have in hand

What should i expect after waiting for more than 4yrs. then case status changes from decision pending to "We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next "

Depends on case to case basis

I sent an email using myuscis and also contacted agent through Emma , i got a service ticket number within minutes using Emma while the email i received back was around 8 days later

No hard contacting all options we have in hand

Sent an email on Jan 30th. Checked myuscis inbox today and there is nothing. When did you get a reply and where was it?

Sent an email on Jan 30th. Checked myuscis inbox today and there is nothing. When did you get a reply and where was it?
Did you contact them through my USCIS account? If your answer is yes. Then immediately after you sent the message they generated a service ticket number for you. That is what is important. You will require that to proceed to the next step. Follow my messages and Abhatti's on what we did next.

My latest update
Card Was Produced
On February 1, 2021, we produced your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number IOE#########.

Did you contact them through my USCIS account? If your answer is yes. Then immediately after you sent the message they generated a service ticket number for you. That is what is important. You will require that to proceed to the next step. Follow my messages and Abhatti's on what we did next.
Thanx! I see service number.

Thanx! I see service number.
then mail and cc the two organizations quoted on the email
Subject of email - ROSARIO CLASS ACTION
This is all the body of the email should contain nothing else.
Name - #### ###
USCIS Service Ticket Number -
I-797 Received Date - #### and Notice of action #####
I-765 Receipt Number IOE####

then mail and cc the two organizations quoted on the email
Subject of email - ROSARIO CLASS ACTION
This is all the body of the email should contain nothing else.
Name - #### ###
USCIS Service Ticket Number -
I-797 Received Date - #### and Notice of action #####
I-765 Receipt Number IOE####
Are you sure I am eligible for this "Rosario class" case?:)

If you are an ASAP member you automatically become a member. I am an ASAP member and that is the route I took to get my card produced within 30 days.

If you are an ASAP member you automatically become a member. I am an ASAP member and that is the route I took to get my card produced within 30 days.

LANDOFTHEFREE was the 1st one who tipped me with ASAP membership, and i shared it here on forum

After that everyone started following up and are now getting EADs

Is this for only first applications or renewals also eligible?

LANDOFTHEFREE was the 1st one who tipped me with ASAP membership, and i shared it here on forum

After that everyone started following up and are now getting EADs
This group has really been helpful. Now we move on to SSN. Did you finally get yours?

Through my online account, I updated my address. My status changed from decision pending to "We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next " checked my travel history on 1-94: no records found for a traveler.

Through my online account, I updated my address. My status changed from decision pending to "We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next " checked my travel history on 1-94: no records found for a traveler.
It seems you have approved. What is your timeline?