FAQs about Asylee Green Card Process & Other things.

congrats..share ur timeline
I-485 application sent - 30th January 2020
Received receipt -3rd February 2020
Biometrics on - 3rd March 2020
Status updated to fingerprint were received - 4th March 2020
Status changed to RFE was sent -15th July 2020
RFE letter received - 20th July 2020
Replied to RFE was sent - 31st July 2020
Status updated to RFE was received - 4th August 2020
Statues updated to new card is being produced - 24th August 2020

Update!!
My case status changed to ‘your case has been approved’ on 26th August 2020

Hi guys a question, in part 2 question 10 as in screenshot, is this question for alien worker applicants only to answer or other categories too, language and position are rather confusing

Attachments

• 52BE37C2-CCBE-4B0D-B390-2D560A353DFC.jpeg
    52BE37C2-CCBE-4B0D-B390-2D560A353DFC.jpeg
    692.2 KB · Views: 33
Hello everyone i do not have any of this but i lived in USA more than a year how can i proof my one year without these things? Any suggestion what kind document did you guy put your file?
Other than these
1 year Residence Proof
-Apartment lease, housing contract, mortgage statement
-Utility bill (Power bill, cable bill, water bill, etc.) or contract for utility services
-School records signed by school official, including date of attendace and days absence.
-Computer generated tax record
-Current life, health, property or automobile insurance policy or binder
-Letter from homeless shelter
-Document from Social Services
-Computer generated check stub
- A sworn affidavit stating knowledge of your 1 year valid stay in the United States after the grant of asylum (may be used ONLY if one of the above documents is NOT available).

Hello everyone i do not have any of this but i lived in USA more than a year how can i proof my one year without these things? Any suggestion what kind document did you guy put your file?
Other than these
1 year Residence Proof
-Apartment lease, housing contract, mortgage statement
-Utility bill (Power bill, cable bill, water bill, etc.) or contract for utility services
-School records signed by school official, including date of attendace and days absence.
-Computer generated tax record
-Current life, health, property or automobile insurance policy or binder
-Letter from homeless shelter
-Document from Social Services
-Computer generated check stub
- A sworn affidavit stating knowledge of your 1 year valid stay in the United States after the grant of asylum (may be used ONLY if one of the above documents is NOT available).
I did put a copy of utility bill, paystubs, lease document copy ( copy of rent checks and monthly HOA fees ) and school records that corresponds with the dates to meet the 1-year requirements. All these had my full names matching addresses and dates submitted on the form G-325A. Example copy of rent checks from December 31st 2018 to December 30th, 2019 corresponds with the Data entered on G-325A, Biographic Information form should also indicate this dates to match as evidence. If you’re having trouble be sure to talk with your attorney he or she or they are able to assist you if you have one. Best of luck in your application.

Have you filed your taxes? Did you have a job? Do you have your ‘asylum approved’ letter ? Do you have a copy of your NP passport to prove you have never left the United States after asylum grant ? Do you have roommates( can they write you a letter you have stayed with them and have it notarized ) ? Do you have any US State issued identification card valid or expired( Attach a copy of it) ,if so what did you use to prove your residency in that state? (put those documents you submitted to prove you’ve lived in the US - The ID can work) After asylum approval have you worked with the case management in a social services organizations? (They do write letters to clients). The reason why I’m asking these questions is because physical presence is a big deal in immigration process in the United States you should be able to prove that you’ve lived in United States from X dates and Y dates. If you’re having trouble be sure to talk with your attorney he ,she or they are able to assist you if you have one, there are pro Bono one to assist, Best of luck in your application.

Update!!!! finally received my GC in mail!!

what service center is this ?

I just saw that they extended processing time to minimum 14 months for green card in Nebraska service center:( it was 8,5 :(