Asylum decisions 2019-2020

Thank you Chokidar for your understanding . The Uscis office said if you rescheduled for your interview for any reason your clock will stop and restart when u will get the day for your next interview. I came with visa B2

How come your clock shows 104 days. Did you not apply in April 2019? it should be over 300 days. You can apply for EAD.
I don't know if the officers are working these days. I have only heard cases being approved from the LA office so far.
NOID is issued for those who are in legal status. If you came here on a B1/B2 visa, you won't get NOID
When I apply for EAD before I got my second day interview they denied my case and send me the letter said that I need to complete my interview first and complete 180 days before being eligible for that , I tryied to apply for the work permit early in December and they sent me the denied in January 6 . Two days after I received the day for my interview , and completed it. As I said before I am waiting for my decision .

I received a letter asking about evidence of my legal status. My decision is pending after submitting rebuttal.
Does anyone know what that means?

I received a letter asking about evidence of my legal status. My decision is pending after submitting rebuttal.
I assume you are a F-1 student. Send them a copy of your I-20 and I-94 to show that you are still a student.

They probably want to check if you're still in F-1 status, otherwise they will refer you to the court

Applied 9/16/19
Biometrics 10/7/19
Interview 12/9/19

At first the AO gave us a letter to collect the decision after 15 days. My attorney received a call 5 days before the date mentioned on the letter saying our decision will be mailed. Still waiting. Interview was in San Francisco office.
Wondering whats going on with SF office? Did you get any update?

NOID: notice of intention to deny

You will have two weeks to submit a rebuttal

He's still awaiting the letter though! Since July 28th.
But giving him hope that it might be a Recommended Approval because he recently did interview in February 2020 and decision mailed after 5 or 6 months could be recommended approval.

What do you think?

He's still awaiting the letter though! Since July 28th.
But giving him hope that it might be a Recommended Approval because he recently did interview in February 2020 and decision mailed after 5 or 6 months could be recommended approval.

What do you think?
They do not mail recommend approval

Oh I see, so how does one know if they have recommended approval?
Or are you saying they no longer issue it?

Because the USCIS website states it clearly that they issue recommended approval.
They no longer issue recommended approvals

Hello everyone , just want it to thank you all for the support we give to each other , it’s been a more than a month my days stopped counting and today my status change to fees were waived , I know it means approval , I am so happy and can’t stop crying. Thanks to God for what He has done for me and also USCIS , especially the officer who interviewed me , God bless her . Hope and pray you all get approved too and God bless you all

What does it mean when the asylum officer brings in other two officers in the asylum interview room. That’s what happened to me and upto now am still waiting for the decision. It’s almost a year, very frustrating but praying to God to have Grace and mercy on me and to everyone in the same situation.

What does it mean when the asylum officer brings in other two officers in the asylum interview room. That’s what happened to me and upto now am still waiting for the decision. It’s almost a year, very frustrating but praying to God to have Grace and mercy on me and to everyone in the same situation.
they were probably new officers who were invited to observe the interview as part of their training.

Thank you so much for your reply. So do those other officers have anything to do with my interview, am like so worried coz i remember freaking out and almost fainted coz of the way they were looking at me. I always thought it should only be one officer whose interviewing me. Upto now my mind has never settled to why they came in the room. So does that mean i shouldn’t get worried by them.

Thank you so much for your reply. So do those other officers have anything to do with my interview, am like so worried coz i remember freaking out and almost fainted coz of the way they were looking at me. I always thought it should only be one officer whose interviewing me. Upto now my mind has never settled to why they came in the room. So does that mean i shouldn’t get worried by them.
I don't know.
I am just speculating

Actually that’s what she said in the beginning but can’t stop asking myself why and then the decision is taking forever
Try to be patient. I don't wanna upset you, but from what I see, if you didn't get your decision in first few month, it's gonna take 2.5 years or so. Hope you will get it faster, but imagine if you will be in my situation as well some day. I'm waiting for my decision 3 years and 4 month already. That's gonna be lots of gray hair on your head until you get answer, so try to find some hobby, you're backlogged