Notice to Appear and EAD Clock

For sure it’s over 180days because I got to 150 days on October 10th.
I just read in the news this morning that Trump administration wants to increase the time required for asylum seekers for applying for EAD from 5 months to 12 months. I don't know if this has been passed as an executive order yet. The news article that I read was posted on Nov 4. Maybe that's why your EAD was canceled.

I just read in the news this morning that Trump administration wants to increase the time required for asylum seekers for applying for EAD from 5 months to 12 months. I don't know if this has been passed as an executive order yet. The news article that I read was posted on Nov 4. Maybe that's why your EAD was canceled.

It has not been implemented yet, please do not confuse and mislead others.

I already have applied earlier this month for my EAD, so expecting to receive it by mid-December.
May I know when you applied for asylum and when your interview was?
There are hardly any recent applicants active on the forum

I have applied for asylum in June in Chicago and had my interview in July after 30 days of filling. Still waiting with pending decision and waiting for my EAD now.

Hello guys I have a question about the Green Card I am almost a year since i got my approval i just want to know the process after i apply for the green card how many months i have to wait for my appointment and what they ask or need

Hello. I filed an application for my first EAD on 20th of Nov and still didnt get any acknowledgement. Does anyone know how long I should wait for that? Thanks

Hello. I filed an application for my first EAD on 20th of Nov and still didnt get any acknowledgement. Does anyone know how long I should wait for that? Thanks
Thats over 2 weeks you should have gotten the receipt notice. Anytime you are applying for any thing with immigration please include form GI45 this form is a permission for them to send you a receipt notice via SMS so you can be tracking your application till the hard copy receipt comes. For now, hang on you will hear from them.

Hi guys I got another mail notice of my individual hearing reschedule from late 2023 to October 2020 from the court yesterday
Wow, they try their best to shorten the delay. I do hope you have enough time to prepare your case.

Im planning to move my case to Maryland after getting a referral letter..I dont know the effect of this action on my clock.. Would i be able to renew my EAD when it expires bcos i leant any delay on my path stops the clock? ..Is there anyone who had similar experience

Im planning to move my case to Maryland after getting a referral letter..I dont know the effect of this action on my clock.. Would i be able to renew my EAD when it expires bcos i leant any delay on my path stops the clock? ..Is there anyone who had similar experience
You only need to worry about the clock for the purpose of the first EAD. If you have already have an EAD, the clock doesn't matter much. You can continue to renew your EAD as necessary until your case is adjudicated.

You only need to worry about the clock for the purpose of the first EAD. If you have already have an EAD, the clock doesn't matter much. You can continue to renew your EAD as necessary until your case is adjudicated.

Is this true? Can someone confirm this information? Thanks.

Hi guys can you please advise me.
Yesterday was my interview and my visa expires on the 16th of january, the officer said i will either receive an approval or a NOID. If i receive a NOID does that mean i will be in the US illegally if i receive the decision after the 16th?

And i have another question is the asylum officer the one that decides my case or do they discuss with supervisors?

Thats over 2 weeks you should have gotten the receipt notice. Anytime you are applying for any thing with immigration please include form GI45 this form is a permission for them to send you a receipt notice via SMS so you can be tracking your application till the hard copy receipt comes. For now, hang on you will hear from them.

I waited more than a month for the receipt notice and then they asked for some adjustments, we sent back and a few weeks later they sent the receipt notice along with the interview notice.

I waited more than a month for the receipt notice and then they asked for some adjustments, we sent back and a few weeks later they sent the receipt notice along with the interview notice.
You're fine. You have a right to stay in the US legally because of your asylum. You won't get NOID. you'll be referred to court if rejected. The officers tend to reject people within 2 weeks if they are think you are not qualified.

What were the adjustments? Did you leave anything blank on the initial I-589 that you mailed?